The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Looks like Zhuzhu plans to return.

Ditto Songsong.
Any idea when will Zhuzhu return ?
Old 15-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
joespeaks832 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just tried Xin Er few days back.
Great for those who like the more intense stuff.
With AR+BBBJ+CIM.

Milf looks, but great service.

I personally never tried the vanilla ones as i'm more of the hardcore type but after all bros waxing so much about the vanilla girls I'm really tempted to try.

But now that I search it seems like the names I see around like
An Ran/Tina/Xue Er are no longer around!

Have they RTC or will they be back?

Any bros have other solid ones to recommend? I don't cum easily from normal play so it really take good skills... maybe that's why I always go more the fuller services type haha.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howhowhow1111 View Post
Long time lurker here. Virgin FR.

i dont frequent MLs a lot but was rather horny this morning and with hot blood gushing all over the wrong place, i secured an appt with taozi.
https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

Location: East, condo. 5mins walk from mrt (exit D) for foot soldiers like me.
Looks: Nice looking slender lady. Ard late 20s to early 30s-ish
Massage: good. I kinda of like it. not too hard and painful and yet can feel the push-pull at the right veins and points.
Gfe: Quite good. Took about 15mins to warm up as she was concentrating on the massage initially. Becomes talkative when she ask me to turn over face up and we started to have a conversation. I am not good at starting conversation but glad that can talk until end of session.
sensual: i like it! Miles better than those chop carrot shops.
signal: strong signals at northern peaks. didn't explore southern region.
rtm: i think i will. One of the friendlier MLs i have met. (tried only 4 in 2 yrs maybe) she sounds hardworking and she wants to do well in this line so she cares about feedback.

Cheers!
thanks for FR, will up u when able to. Picture looks nice but I decided to try Tina + Joanne first
Old 15-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
But so much customer, lu zou lu song. 2 weeks become 2 years.
So darn true..

If the money earned is so good during this difficult period, hard to walk away from it when the demand and "bao" material is there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Maybe really is do 2 weeks to test water. But so much customer, lu zou lu song. 2 weeks become 2 years.
Lol! So long as she don't songsong gao JURONG lah, if end up in Jurong really game over. I have yet to see any popular ML operate in the far west..usually FL base of operations, 😄
Old 15-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol! So long as she don't songsong gao JURONG lah, if end up in Jurong really game over. I have yet to see any popular ML operate in the far west..usually FL base of operations, 😄
Maybe jurong area easier to find apartment and rental cheaper?

Last time i recall west area even pioneer have some ops there, but i think by now raid a few times until cleaned out. Actually a good place for such activities, many foreign factory xmm there .. can part-time.
Old 15-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Qing Tian

Not gonna fan the flames further, Bro JS has provided a very detailed FR alreast, altho some parts of the backstory differ, so bros who are vulnerable to damsels in distress, be careful.

The vibes she gives me reminds me too much of Notti which makes my heartache alittle.

She is young and nubile, with hints of baby fats still and her gfe super gao and she sure hows to tease. Her boobs felt abit hard, it could be my mind playing tricks on me. Her ass feels flat thou

If she stays in this trade long enough, i am confident she will be more fun to be with. There aee faint hints of what can happen if the right buttons are pushed (not yusoff). Right now she is still very uncomfortable and tensed. So bros do go easy on her.

What alot of bros mentioned about the place is really not as bad as it seems once you are in the room, there are legal houses in GL with worse rooms and bath area/ toilers. This is pretty decent already (based on my personal experience).

There is hygiene issues for the lady thou, she has to bring her own stuff to freshen up between customers, currently she dun have, so she either shower in between Joes or she don't at all, so if you managed to push your way thru her current no(s), like zhut zhut her boobs and other areas, you will most likely be tasting some prespiration and the previous john's saliva (sorry to the bro after me).

Overall a positive experience for me, i will RTM till she stops. She is in my rota with my regular and X** Er

I guess bros who are still on the fence about her now have a very clear picture what to expect.

That's 1/3 of the unholy trinity of F-QT-XY i have tried now.

Hypebeast Hippo
Old 15-08-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
There is hygiene issues for the lady thou, she has to bring her own stuff to freshen up between customers, currently she dun have, so she either shower in between Joes or she don't at all, so if you managed to push your way thru her current no(s), like zhut zhut her boobs and other areas, you will most likely be tasting some prespiration and the previous john's saliva (sorry to the bro after me).
Lol not surprising at all..

That said, if I’m going to book her, I sure as hell wanna be her first client of the day..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol not surprising at all..

That said, if I’m going to book her, I sure as hell wanna be her first client of the day..
Tell me which days u patronising and i will do likewise.. otherwise you might be saying
Fappy Hippo de Chwee Nua Jin Ho Jiak

Fappy TCN Hippo
Old 15-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Qing tian is hot now

Past few pages majority on her

Think no chance to book
Old 15-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Qing tian is hot now

Past few pages majority on her

Think no chance to book
Dont bother now...its stupid to keep pushing for her now when she is in a total messy state.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Dont bother now...its stupid to keep pushing for her now when she is in a total messy state.
I sibei scared kena double booked then have to giap my kkj between my legs and balik kampung...
Old 15-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nothin much left, most local unfavourable place

https://sglonelyguy.online/co-co-massage/

maybe give a bet on her
Old 15-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
thanks, how about feeling it?
Feeling it ah. If it is those obvious with silicon type, you kind of can feel an obvious layer of separation when you grope the side and underneath. Firm to the feel doesn't mean natural, just the younger girls has more unaffected fats in their breasts, the natural ones have a consistent firmness feel all round.

Feel very hard to describe lah, lol. That's the best I can do. On a side note, one ML I know went to get a nice boob job, and the feel (after months) is simply fantastic. Only lie down and visually see then you can tell.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
nothin much left, most local unfavourable place

https://sglonelyguy.online/co-co-massage/

maybe give a bet on her
She's not bad lah. Sensually wise with a well endowed body. Gives a kick ass head massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1