The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

I will be there on 13th-15th jan... Pm me your contact, we can yamcha there.

Anyone else going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoklover View Post
i will be there on 13 jan
who else go can meet up
Old 12-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Papa, please don't Make fun of my name le...

Btw there is a hotel there call Hollywood.. Haha.. Will be staying there... Near to everywhere... Only drawback is no car park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It is not a holy town, it is a cowboy town, and yes they all always say, "holy shit!"
Old 12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Heard not back. Abit far from Town but near to Zhong guo Chang Er, one of the best prc ktv in danok. Also walking distance to satit 2 mp where you can see a lot syt... Yummy... Also near to wonderland which is the newest renovated disco in danok. But you need transport to get there. Walking abit far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorih View Post
is this new hotel? anyone tried before?

http://www.sphotelsgroup.com/en/accommodation/
Old 12-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Actually you still can kill time in danok during daytime, you can go massage, farm tour, sit inside mcd tcss and go ktv or pub after 3pm.

Below are some of the guideline in danok I wrote 2 years back, may not valid anymore but can be reference...

Below is the simple guide (All in Thai time) from my personal experience la.... please correct me if i am wrong.

6am -8am
At this time, basically nothing much you can do as all the gals just back from booking or partying, so most probably they are sleeping in their room or someone’s room. Anyway, you may still see some gals on party wear and having breakfast at road side. They are probably just back from partying. This period what you can probably do is to have your break fast at the roadside store.

8am – 10am
Some MP (massage parlor) like Oscar and Satit has already open, but less gals. Most gals are only coming to work around 11am to 12pm. At this period of time, the best thing to do is to have dinner and roadside and TCSS. You probably will see those uniformed MP gals walk pass you and on their way to work. You can see them clearly under the sunlight. At this period of time, you may see some working gal walking around alone or with their customers.

10am – 12pm
Most of the MP has already in operation like Mutiara1, mutiara2, grand satit, tanjung spa and etc. MLs (Massage Lady) are probably still fresh and energetic. So grab this great timing and get the gal you like for massage. There are 3 types of massage, foot, oil and normal massage. No all MP provide all these 3 massage. You got to ask.
1. Foot massage - normally massaged by auntie at public area. Damage is RM12 per hour. Tips recommended are from RM2 to RM5.
2. Normal massage - it’s normally do in common room, mean few ppl inside. This is fun if you are going with few friends, you can flirt with the ML inside the room with your buddy in crime. Syiok. Damage is Rm12 per hr. Minimum call is 2hrs. Tips recommended are from RM5 to RM10. If you like you ML, you can probably ask the phone number from them and call them for out call massage service in your hotel room. And you probably can request for extra service there. The damage for out call is the same, RM12 per hr. You can also call them to join you for party at night and chance to get them on bed is high. Damage is from RM200 – RM300 per night. Highly recommend you to pay after the session, else chance getting kong tao is high… haha
3. Oil massage – It’s done in private room. Some MP provides also sauna, body scrub and Jacuzzi service. Damage is from RM50 to RM100. Most of the oil massage MP gals provide special service like hj and fj. Damage for hj is RM30 – RM50, fj is RM100 – RM150. All depend on your charm and sweet talk. Some even claim they got free hj. It’s up to you to believe.

At this period also most of the chic farm has already open and you can go there to mirror and book gals. Btw, I am not into farm gal, so my info maybe out dated. Please correct me if I am wrong. The most trusted chic farms are all located behind Oliver Hotel. Damage for ST (short time – 1short) is from RM100 to RM150. Damage for LT (long time – overnight) is from RM230 to RM350. But if you want to get chun gal. This is not the best time. Best time to get chun farm gal is from 5pm to 7pm. That’s the time they come to work.

12am – 3pm
Lunch time, actually I am not into eating. But what I can recommend you is the porkleg rice (kao ka moo). Aroy mak mak. Haha. The most delicious porkleg rice I think is located beside oscar hotel. I will provide the map next time. There is also cybercafé (everywhere) and snooker shop (beside paragon) for you to kill time at this period. At this period, gal don’t like to come up, too hot outside. To me, if I go alone, I will just stay inside my gal’s room, spend time with my gal. hehe… If go with friends, we will just TCSS in kopitiam.

3pm - 6pm
This time is where the fun begins (for me). Some club like fortune, winner, spider, scorpion and etc start open at 3pm. You probably can start your drinking and party session at these clubs starting from 3pm onwards. I personally like to go fortune. Gals (hostress) there are young, mostly from 18 to 22…. Yummy. In general, beer in danok’s clubs is around RM12-RM15 per 1 liter bottle. Normally if you order 5 bottles + ice cube + tidbit, damage is around RM100. I forgot the exact amount (long time never go already, paiseh). A tip to the waitress is always RM2 everytime. Please don’t spoilt market la. Hostess there got no basic income. They earn money from the LD (Lady Drink – RM7) or flower (RM10). They will try their best to praise you, service you, beg you for LD and flower. Sometime it’s very irritating and annoying. If your heart not hard enough, you will end up paying more for nothing. We will discuss this more in difference thread. So my strategy in this kind of place is look for the gal that you like when enter, ignore 100% the rest of the gal (show no interested face to all of them), make the gal you like sit beside you, then buy LD and flower for her to accompany you. Normally if you stay there for 1 or 2hrs, recommended tips to give to your gal are 1 to 2 LDs + 2 to 4 flowers. Please be generous abit la but not too generous hor….. haha. What you can do with the gal? You can hug and chat with them, probably you can get their contact as well. Most of them are staying in hatyai, or pretend staying in hatyai so they can not stay in danok with you. They got to catch their van back to hatyai after work. To fish them, you got to have charm, time and money so to speak.

6pm - 8pm
This period of course you still can party in the club. But I suggest you to come up to the main street. This time is the hottest time in danok. you can see gals in super short hot pant + tight singlet everywhere in town. If you are driving, this is the best time to drive around danok town. Many hot girl walking and riding motorcycle around the town. Really eye candy… Hehe. Also this is the best time to get the better looking farm gal in farm. Hehe. Anyway, this time period is the worst time period to go for massage. Most MP gal are tired and no more strength to massage you. So avoid going massage at this period of time. As for dinner, if you got gal with you, suggest you to go water view for dinner, it’s abit far from danok town (4km away from danok town) but nice environment. Will discuss more about water view in diff thread.

8pm – 2am
This is the major part of the day. All the major 4 clubs are in operation start from 7pm and end at 2am. They are Hello Bangkok, Pattaya Disco, Barberry and The Wonderland. Normally ppl will hang around in these 4 clubs whereby Hello Bangkok is the most crowded place among the 4. These 4 clubs are operating in same concept which has a lot of hostess. Those hostesses’s main task is to accompany you, and get some tips from you. Tips can be LDs and flowers. Damage for LD is RM10 and Flower is RM30 minumun. Normally customer hang RM50. Quite expensive. The hostess in the club is divided into few class. The top one is models, they wear bikini and best looking gal in town. The second class is called coyotes. They wear sexy dress (short hot pants / tight short top). The third class is PR which wearing normal. Gal Singer and dancer are lso a hostess when they come down from stage. They are all accepting LD and flower. The live band and model performance is quite nice. Also sometime all the sexy coyotes will dance on top of the table. I just cant get my eye off them. They are too sexy la. Some young charming cheongster would probably try their luck to fish inside the club. Success rate can be from 0% to 100%. I personally tried it. Sometime I got and sometime I don’t. It’s really depends. We should talk about it in a new tread for models and coyotes. Hehe

2am – 6am
Most of the clubs are closed at 2am. If you still want to party, you can probably go paragon, kpk underground, 69 etc. They are closed till 6am in the morning. The beer is abit more expensive than the 4 major clubs due to no hostess. You probablyX can try to fish gal there and the chance of getting them back to hotel is high because most of them are already half drunk. But please be extra careful when partying in those after hours disco. Drug is everywhere. Gun is everywhere. Try at your own risk. I went there a few times. Not so fun for me because I don’t take drug.hahaha

So in short… There’s nothing much you can do in danok other than eat, fcuk, massage and party. Hahaha… but I like to go. I went almost every week last year. Now move to Singapore. Can not go too often laew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
IMHO, stay in Hatyai and come down to Danok better. cos daytime in Hatyai at least have more activities and things to do whereas in Danok during daytime, you can waste time away by counting number of cars, trucks , buses, motorcycles crossing the checkpoint Also if you are in Hatyai want to fly out easier and faster. So 1 day in Danok is more than enough.
If I remember, van to HDY is less than 100b. Taxi to Hatyai is about 400b
Just my 2 cents
Old 12-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
danoklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post

Anyone else going?
already pm u
Old 12-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anyone else going?
Shifu!! you come down mountain liao?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
... he said that you were the root cause of him today.... introducing H to him... since then he never turn back..... or he choose/pretend don't know how to turn back......
Old 13-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... he said that you were the root cause of him today.... introducing H to him... since then he never turn back..... or he choose/pretend don't know how to turn back......
Pls only listen 50%.

I took him there just to open-eye looksee looksee. ( the pure part).

He turned into Danok Prince himself..

Chinese saying.. " cow dont drink water, cannot force his head down"

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 13-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

I nv go up mountain before le..

Chipek, come join me tonight we go wonderland.... On boh?

Quote:
Old 13-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I nv go up mountain before le..

Chipek, come join me tonight we go wonderland.... On boh?
Walao.. I dont stay at Changloon or Kayu le..

Siao chipet.. think I can do it

Old 14-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, so happening now in danok.
Old 14-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pls only listen 50%.

I took him there just to open-eye looksee looksee. ( the pure part).

He turned into Danok Prince himself..

Chinese saying.. " cow dont drink water, cannot force his head down"
For bulls, we kick the balls. For cow, we squeeze the neh neh.....

Dun worry, here everything very high discount one....
Old 17-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walao.. I dont stay at Changloon or Kayu le..

Siao chipet.. think I can do it
Ok.. Follow me 4th day of cny.. Let's go.. I intro sek see Mun look alike to you.. You sure want one.. On boh?
Old 17-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Wow, so happening now in danok.
Alex foong... How long you nv visit your hometown danok laew?? Hehe
Old 17-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoklover View Post
already pm u
Nice to meet you bro... Nice cheonging with you too.. Let's Cheong again next time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1