The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

👍🏻 visit.
👍🏻
Cheers🙌🏻

Sorry late reply.....

Stable:

Name: oishi
Date: Nov
Shave : trim very neatly
French: n
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: 36 c cup Enhanced
CIM: na
DT: 9/10
AR: na
Service: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Like fvcking a hot PS.... Very tired after bonk.. If you looking for excellent service, this the one you should look for.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gentleman's Club - Oishi

Visted Oishi aka Opal yesterday's rainy afternoon. She looked kinda familiar but can't really recall from which stable of yesteryears. Covid times have clouded my memory.
Opened door already called me "Teerak". Her english is decent and understands well so comms not an issue.
Body wise taut and enhance boobies. Her butt is also toned. Aesthetically, everything is pleasing.
However, her aces in hand are her service and know hows. One can literally lie there and get their soul sucked out by this nympho. Her BBBJ is wet, sloppy and literally soul sucking.
First round she pounded me in cowgirl into submission. Second round i reciprocrated the favour can serviced her instead. She gave me a 90% rating. lol

Overall, Oishi is the sex doctor/ guru that every guy needs to see at least once to know what "service" and "standards" are. But act fast as she told me she is leaving these few days.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
valkerie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kimberly of ONESIAM

OKT : 9/10 very responsive and friendly. Make things a lot easier.

Looks : 9/10 (very pretty Indian/middle eastern look with good features)
Body : 9/10 (handful of boobs. Soft but Enhanced but you can’t feel it.)
BBBJ : 9/10 asked for BJ with condom (very good With eye contact I almost cum)
FJ : 9/10 (we tried 2 positions. Love it.. like fucking gf)
GFE : she showered me. Keep asking me what I like and don’t like. Didn’t French but we kiss and fuck.
RTF : honestly I don’t really say yes. But I’ll say yes for this.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for First from Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907015

Looks: 7.5/10 (75% like photo, Beautiful OL style)
Body: 8/10 (petite with slim body, smooth skin,)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural and soft nicely cupped in my palms)
Painting: 8/10 (nice horny moan turns me on seeing her enjoy)
GFE: 9/10 (Good attitude and service oriented)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice bbbj with the right motions and tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (pleasantly accomodate various positions, enjoys the session together)

RTF: If I have another chance to book before she goes back, YES.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

Had Ava from The Pimp yesterday evening.
Didnt have much time to recuperate after bonking Cartoon a few days ago, thought it will be a hard slog to get through another 2shots with Ava but holy shit, I was finished faster than I anticipated

Looks: SYT chio, 10% off her posted photos and throw in the usual tan, and there is Ava. Sarong party girl pattern.

Body: VOLUPTOUS!!! I think her huge knockers are natural I might be wrong cos they are so big yet soft to the touch, squeeze and suck lol.

Pussy: Young, tight and oozing whitish post bonk. Smells great as well, I was thirsty and literally drank the hell out of her love hole LMAO.

BBBJ: Not the faint hearted she sucked my soul out!!! For one as young as Ava, she is impressive!!

French: Had better but will give chance, she french ok but maybe young so can be better, hope bros can guide her more in this department.

FJ: A horny wild horse, rode me for fun and kept urging me to go balls deep in doggy, her favorite position. Ava must be starved in Bangkok lol. She being naturally helped a lot in coaxing out my small armies and yet after 2 shots, she said she still wants more Literally have to run out of her abode. 4 shots in 3 days is really too exhausting, no death wish yet lol.

GFE: Like good friends TCSS. She also mentioned she is room mates with Aom and Nadia in BKK and she is jealous they are priced higher than her lol. Kept reminding me she can fuck as well as them if not better and kept highlighting she is younger hehehe. Not too sure about that cos Ava alone is already too much to handle for me. No dull moment, she is playful, horny and damn direct. All good here.

RTF: Wait for my cum to recharge first, Ava is a solid hyper SYT, must visit when I am in peak condition, hope Bro Flash doesnt increase her price tag by then lol. Cheers!!!
Old 13-11-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gillian from Empire https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907430

looks very close to photo, to me at least.

late 20s, slim and those racks are steamy. what u see is what u get, no tummy and has a bouncy ass great for doggy.

upon entering, she was wearing this white lingerie dress that is revealing on the side. hot damn steam. showered alone and went to bed, she breaks the ice very quickly.

asked me to lie on her lap and the gfe is really high.

she then came up to me passionately, kinda like hungry for sex, i duno how one can fake that though, really high.. she try to kiss me on the mouth etc, and just went on a quick bj. cannot tahan, shot first shot in missionary.

after that she offered her massage, which was fantastic. it is hard and really is put in effort one. she also do put in time and not dont hastilty. during whole massage/talking session she will keep looking at my face and ask me why i dont wanna look at her. will do high gfe stuff like pinching cheeks, massage halfway tickle u etc, lick nipple suddenly kind

after back massage done, flip forward and she will massage ur face and shoulder. during ending of massage, unlike others where they signal u end of masssage then ask u wad u want next, she playfully play on my balls and dick and i reciprocated. zhut her melons like a baby while lying on her lap while carressing her tits and clit. she grabbed my cock while enjoying her tits getting sucked.

after tt steam sibeh fast, this is first time for me cus usually second time never steam so fast one. buey tahan finished her off in doggy. second shot i can better control the cumming, thought of prolonging a bit but she say pain cus my dick is big (i take it with a pinch of salt, im just average).. so to shorten her pain, finished her offfffffffffff in doggy after a few good mins

after that she say im good, my dick is good.. gfe high (again take it with pinch of salt)

before leaving, she wants to kiss on lips and used tissue paper wipe the lipstick marks on my cheeks. lol
Old 13-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alicia from poseidon

Looks: 7/10. Same face as photos. You can grade directly from photos on website
Boobs: 7/10. B and pink nips.
Body: 7/10. Not petite or slim. Is typical Singapore girl size
Frenching: 8/10. fierce and good, ok to french
BBBJ: 8/10. Good skills to lick, suck and twist. And the CFM look
Pussy 8/10. Nicely trimmed pussy. A bit prickly though.
FJ: 7/10. Was first customer of the day. She was already horny.
GFE: 7/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs even when enter room.

Decent bonk. Still prefer Amelia though

Thanks bro poseidon for arrangement
Old 13-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

FR on Chili from LF

Finally that day come😬 I must say bros… is this one of the best kept secret? Reviews just a handful but so hard to book, all of you go bonk but quiet quiet keep to yourself ahh😏

She ask me to write a FR for her but I say like that will be even harder to book her and she will be tired. KNN! She tell me it’s okay she powerful. Okay la I will cut the chase, she seems to be eager to have more customers.

Verdict: I had time of my life.

Not going to give points and just going to name a few.
Face: Cannot forget her attractive eyes.
Body: Powerful, if it’s natural boob, it will be 200/100.
FJ: Walaneh, You snooze you lose.

Just like what bro @SirHumpALot say, you snooze you lose. She say I’m like an animal but at the end I still lose to her. So bro @staminadick go try if you haven’t. Btw, I feel she and Felicia alike. Maybe it’s the short-hair maybe I kana KC-ed.

Please up me if you find my post useful. Cheers!

p.s. Thanks LF Bro for bringing in quality girls! He is also very easy to deal with. Very straightforward. I like!
Old 13-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Naty TRL

I saw the advertisement. I quickly text bro SK to get a slot as i have miss it the previous time.

She is a hot petite, sexy little mistress.Sha has a a pair of natural small B-cup tits and a sweet face. Her smile is really captivating though and she was always smiling throughout the session

After a quick shower, we proceeded to bed where she started to cat bath me and i caress her small tits. Occasionally she would come up and french kiss me.

Her frenching is the wild DFK type but you can certainly slip your tongue into her mouth. Her BBBJ is the powerful suction type so bros must be careful that you cummed too quickly. I quickly stopped her and decided to go down on her. This girl loves a good painting. She gets wet easily. Pussy was trimmed with no smell at all. I spent a good 15 min painting her till she high. She’s quite vocal and will moan quite loudly, and may even use her thighs to kiap you and hold your head in place with her strong thighs.

She can accommodate a number of positions although doggy is the best since her butt is nice and fleshy for the job. She has high sex drive, i carry her up and bonk her in front of mirror then change to doggie before i unload all inside the condom.

The GFE is enthusiastic and earnest. Her English was quite good so no problem communicating. Came across as a very natural love making session and non-commercial. Her pussy is certainly tight ready to be savoured.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement
Old 13-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907015

First from Club Friday

Look: 8.5, sweet pretty OL look
Body: 8.5. Boobs are natural and soft pleasure cupping
Bbbj: 8.5. Love the motion and tongue action with her moaning
Fj: 9, accomodating to different positions and she enjoys it with me
Painting: 9 love painting her ! her moaning when i paint her is damn turn on
Comms: can communicate without issue
GFE: 8. she hardworking to make you comfortable and enjoy the session
Shower: is sop but pleasant
Overall: 8.8
Accomodating girl and positive attitude
Old 13-11-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Eye TRL

Web link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907069

-Similar to photo, young and innocent cute SYT
-Petite and curve body with a small natural boobs and shaven pussy
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Able to take in long and hard pounding
-Sexy and small gal moaning and whining that almost make her cry
-Warm, wild and wet frenching that both of us enjoy like a hot couple
-A small pussy that was wet, tight and clean with no smell
-French and lick her till gao gao
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would recommend her if u want a high gfe.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
eurekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Jenny from Empire

OKT: RRPP> Resourceful, Responsive, Patient and Prompt. Service excellent, and thank you for being Resourceful and bringing in Quality Gems for our Bros.

Many Bros have try before, I dont think ratings matters. Definitely Hidden Gems on it own. Youthfulness with Power! Her energy and enthusiasm for life, and postive vibes all translate to bed actions.

Welcoming you with Hugs with natural boobs. Jenny approaches you by the bedside, starts with sensual pecks and light kissing. You see and reminds like your teenage love. Earnest, Simple, Naivety, and little smile tug at my younger memories. Hugs are the welcome gift, this start of appetiser.

French is on the menu. Taking the iniative, she flick the tongue over my lips and kissing softly. Slowly, her tongue probes deeper into my mouth. I kissed her neck, slide down to the lovable breasts. My fingertips lightly begin to tease the engorged slit, soft moans heard with kisses on the senstitive nips and touches.

Naked. Jenny lying on her front. Backview was mesmerising aligning the natural lines along with a nice inviting butt. Her butt posture intiating a doggy stance.It is her invitation to love making. Lifting her hips, kissing my hands, wanting more. I nibble at her collarbone, smell the freshness of the hair, flicking my tongue over the skin.

Lock in a spoon position, kissing from behind. Arousal with the fingers on the slit, together with the other hand on the soft nipples. You could feel the sensitivity of nipples with dampness on the clit. Start to flick the tongue and administer the circular motion on the nipples. Ultra sensitive.

I start Painting South Pole. I deep dive, tongue slides in and feel the jucies forming. I dip the finger and taste the sweet nectar, legs wrapped, squeezing tight, rubbing harder and faster against the arousal.Wet, Climax, Rocking. Moans heard, you would feel the vibrations from pussy tightening.Move herself riding cowgirl position. Her walls were wet with juices, the feel was sensational. The cleavage view and bouncing boobs was heavenly. Knowing my tensions building, i change to missionary position. I want to see my load up shot and see her in face view. Satisfied. First shot.

We cuddle and chat. Just carried away talking. Cuddle and initiates kisses. Foreplay in place, she feels horny. Initiate doggy posture facing the mirror, flashes of AV desires returns. I surrender. Second shot.

Well worth service, Well time spent, Well worth budget, Well worth value.

This represent my personal opinion and experiences. Girl is fun and hardworking. YMMV from this girl. Bros, please align your level of expectations with the value and budget you are getting. Thanks Bros, please PM if there are other similar ladies gems to share.

Will support again if time permits. Think lady will be leaving our shore soon.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 14
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=buddy

Had a session with Buddy from Kingdom888.

OKT was prompt in response - very prompt. Needed to make some last minute arrangement and he accommodated very well. Thanks bro for that.

As for Buddy, I don’t even know where to begin - it was really good! When I saw her, I told myself this girl is definitely my type. She’s in her mid 20s, so jovial, cheerful and bubbly. Looks wise is definitely pretty, especially when she smiles, as she has eye-smile. Her English is decent, so bros who can’t speak Thai can still communicate with her.

Service wise, I love it too. She will shower with you and wash you clean. Onto the bed, she’s ok for you to eat her. Receptive to kisses (with some tongue action but not super aggressive type), and ok with painting. I didn’t try fingering though.

Bbbj is slurpy with moan sound - which is quite turn on for me. She attacked my mouth, ears, nipples etc lol. Action wise, I think it’s like making love with a gf. Don’t expect porn star action but you can expect the feel of making out with a cute and pretty gf. Her pussy is quite tight, make it even feel like a poly or JC girl haha. Anyway have to go abit easy on her (didnt dare to be too rough as I didn’t want to hurt her). I cummed when she was riding me Second shot - I opted was bbbj + HJ + CIM.

Overall, I quite like her personality and GFE. She’s always smiling. Anw I’m looking to RTF her. I hope bros can save me some slots haha

Attached a pic above with her permission. But I kept telling her this picture, in fact those pictures in the thread don’t do her justice. She looks much better in real life

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

Nadai from RP
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21812884

One of the good ladies who is under-rated. Service oriented to please customers.

Looks : Typical Thai tan. Got the minah looks with pretty big eyes.

Body : Petite built with curves. Man-made boobs.

Showers together with some light teasings.

Bbbj/CIM : She says she’s a bj lover and she proves it. Will not stop unless u asked her to cap on for Fj.

Painting : Allows.

Massage : She provides but I didn’t try.

Fj : willing to serve

Overall, she’s a willing service provider. She doesn’t like to be rushed on but will give u the GFE as long u dun jump on her. So be gentle and start gradual and she’ll reciprocate. Treat her well and u be rewarded. Not a time watcher.

Her biz is slow due to lack of FRs. Do try her and u might RTF. Good gems 👍

Thx to RP for bringing in her.
Old 13-11-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=908041

Violet
Looks 8/10 accurate to photo
Body : 8/10 slim
Boobs: 8.5/10 enhanced
French: yes
Bbbj: 9/10 simple nothing fancy but good
Gfe: can't speak English but keep on smiling and make you comfortable
Fj: wet easily and tight
Okt: 9/10 always prompt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1