The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 7
tcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to beholdtcss2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ying - The Pimp

Looks: SYT, better looking in real life. Typical party goer looks, her Tiktok and Instagram have plenty of photos of her partying.

Body: All natural, consider slim, bouncy ass. Perky tits which suits her body frame.

Pussy: Easily get wet after a few flips of my tongue, smells really good.

BBBJ: Very good and very patient, did as told which meant polishing my balls.

FJ: Wild and horny. Excellent rider and can spank her butt cheeks softly in doggy. Happily ended off my cum inside her mouth after a good nice bang in doggy. Dont shy away from cum and held them inside her mouth for a while before she made a dash for the toilet lol.

GFE: Ting tong happy go lucky type. Simple englsih only, translator will be helpful. Kept teasing me during breaks, no massage though, she not trained.

Horniness level: 10/10

RTM: Yes!!
Old 12-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Devilangelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Amy Mansion

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...7#post21802457

OKT: fast, responsive, recommend the best girl.
Looks: 8/10 similar to pics, nice sharp features more toward mature cute. If you are looking like next door office girl. She will be the right girl to choose.
Body: 8/10 well maintained body and smooth skin.
Bbbj: haven't try due to we were too into French kiss.
FJ: 10/10 very skillful and hardworking. it have been a long time I get this very good intimacy while fking. Fking and licking you at the same time. The rest is shall keep it in the dark for you all to guess.
GFE: 10/10-she treated me like my long lost GF. We chat with each other like no tomorrow. She even bath me nicely and clean me up. she can really French kiss very well. my advise is before you start the kiss better take a deep breath, if not you will be out of breath.
RTF: If time permit, sure will come back to find her. How can I miss this gem.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwantyou2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another syt found

Ammy from kindom888

Location around area G

Look 9/10 pretty plus cute cheerful

Body 9/10 slim with nice curves

Kiss 8.5/10 give me those passionate feel

Gfe 9/10 always cuddle with u

Bbbj 8.5/10 will handle it will with her tongue and fingers

Fj 8.5/10 build it slow at first and when activated her horny button, is another level of hard-core sex
Old 12-11-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
KoolBoi is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Kaori
OKT : fast and responsive
Looks : 9/10 gives off jap vibe definitely won’t reject
Body : 9/10 other than pussy not shaved, petite hot bod with natural Ds
BBBJ : 10/10 takes her time and gotta stop her else she will keep going on
FJ : 10/10 wet from the foreplay and rides like a champ, hot and sensual
GFE : 10/10 action starts in shower, speaks french well, no communication barrier
RTF : definitely
Old 12-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pokethehole123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kaori
OKT: 10/10 Really quick response and even though there is a sligjtdelay he got back to me really quickly

Looks: 9/10 Kaori is much prettier in real life as compared to her photos, the photo don't justify plus her English is really fluent so there wouldn't be any communication barrier in fact I enjoy talking to her more

Body: 10/10 Perfect. The "headlight" is really big and soft great for boob lovers

BBBJ: 8/10 it is pretty standard

FJ: 9/10 missionary and doggie was adopted that pair of headlights is really the key over here

GFE: 11/10 The way she speaks French and how she reduces the awkwardness is just perfect for that duration of time there isn't much ladies out there that could manage this so perfectly well

RTF: A solid yes but have to see wallet health also
Old 12-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21794617

Tried Rose recently after reading some positive FR from other samster. At this rate for a 21yrs old syt, really value for money. Nothing to hiam even if I want to.

As others hv pointed out, her web photos/video dun do her justice. Decided to do OKT a favor by postsing a more accurate photo of Rose as below.

Old 12-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
Konsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eye (TheRengentLust)

Looks & appearence : 9/10 ( innocent and demure type)
Body : 9/10 (petite and slim nice figure)
Breast: 34B (nice to suck when horny and fit her body well)
BBBJ : 9/10 (hardworking gal, no complaint, go all the way)
Frenching : 9/10 (heavy and french like no tomorrow)
Pussy : 9/10 shaven, wet and super tight
FJ : 9/10 Tried 2-3 positions. She love doggle.
Attitude : 9/10, friendly and co-operative,No rushing
Service : Over all good , chattygal. No shy.

She is a nice lady, please treat her nicely.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 17
Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!

FR for Mizi TheRegentLust

Looks : 7 . Same as pic . Cute babyface. Beautiful and Lianish

Body: 7. very huggable. B boobs. Curvy shape body and perky butt

Frenching : 8.7. Wet wet passionate type and wild

Bbbj : 9. Deepthroat style from bathroom to bed

FJ:9. High sex drive bonk her in front of mirror. sei bei shiok .

GFE:. 9 . Slutty & chatty type.. before shower still ask her suck my erect cock again .

Will rtf her again for her effort & personality.

Very good and new clean place.

OkT friendly
Old 12-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 10
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Som and Rita are back lol..
Priced super premium tho
Old 12-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 2
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf FR
still as good as usual
hear from her she not getting many customer
hope this will help her
pussy shaved , good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsuperman View Post
Fr for Pola from GX
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=Pola
Power really one of the best i have bonk now
Pola can speak Chinese very very well she been staying in taiwan look like half taiwanese already

no Language Barrier , english can speak very well too
very fun and easy going lady
Look : yes is about 28-30 she is tall for a girl and she not heavy when you carry her
Boob is real and soft B cup yes correct
Skillful BBBJ
overall 9/10
confirm rtf been long time to get a chinese speaking girl
this bro review is i see good

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitywao View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Late FR for Pola from Galaxyxscorts in the morning before i went to work
this girl goodmorning service
i still planning wanna book her again later night anot since i off over the weekend

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for young milf with real boobs.

Face: 8.5/10
It's her in the photo. Straight away can recognize her face when she opened the door. Chinese look face with a bit of blemish.

Body: 8.5/10
Confirmed slim with no tummy. Nicely shaped, white tan, smooth skin, delicate fingers and hands (super for massage and HJ action)

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural small B boobs . Her cup size should be B+ or C previously before she slimmed down so much now. Nevertheless, she allowed me to suck as much as I like. Yeah!

Frenching: 8.5/10
I kissed her slowly to build up the mood before I managed to French her.

Bbbj 10/10, the best part, from tip to shaft to the sack, everything cleaned by that swirling tongue of hers, DT action with lots of juice dripping out from the gaps of her lips and stares you with her big eyes

Fj 9/10, started off with missionary as she offered cowgirl at first but I wanted her to lie down and stare in her eyes while the penetration began, builds the momentum if you know what I mean, she's been to Japan before and she said she knows how Japanese women moans during sex, and my god it feels like I'm doing with a Japanese lady

GFE 9/10, likes to hug and be hugged, plus her English makes it all the more easier to understand, bubbly and cheerful personality , althought they say her chinese is very good but sorry too bad i dont understand chinese so not there but her english is good enough for me

RTF yes maybe after i try Rose & KT next got highly recommand by OKT

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=21805494&postcount=1
" okt send me this photo to help them post "

Old 12-11-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Miki from Seduction https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...6#post21801656

OKT: 9/10 prompt replies and clear instructions
Location: 9/10 central and very accessible for both drivers and public transport bros
Room: 7/10 decent, not the best in terms of ambience but good enough

Miki
Looks: 8/10 the moment I saw Miki in person, I have a little soft spot already because she looks like one of my favourite Thai model/actress of all time - Irene Fah. So she is not bad looking, not particularly pretty nor cute. Somewhere in between
Boobs: 6/10 giving a slightly lower score because although hers are big and kind of soft, they are enhanced D cup
Figure: 7/10 slim and average built for girls. She has 2 medium sized tattoos, one across the top of her left boob and one at the abdomen. Typical thai tan skin
Bbbj: 7/10 quite standard
FJ: 8/10 responsive and it seemed like the harder I pump, the more she enjoyed
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints, she has a sweet demeanour and always smiling

Overall, a decent session but I was slightly disappointed to know her boobs were enhanced.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Priced super premium tho
Crazy. Either the okt thinks that there are lot of suckers around or there are really many carrot heads in this dome. 350/90/2 is record breaking for siam bu. She got diamond pussy?
Old 12-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lol331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Gillian from Empire.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?...06&postcount=1

My My you will be in for a surprise when the door opened. She looks so much like the actor Supassra Thanachat. But looks are subjective.

OKT: 10/10
Looks 8/10
Body 7/10
BBBJ - NA (didn't try)
kissing/ Frenching 10/10 will lock you in tight ( for bros who have a beard or stubbles rmb to shave abit , had abit of stubble which tickled her.)
FJ 8/10 - When her buttons get pushed to the right place her moans are heavenly to the point of her grabbing your hair and also the sheets with her body twitching here and there hahaha like those JAV movies.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
cheekers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long time lurker, first time poster as I feel she deserves it. I have no posting history here so if you don't want to believe me then she's more free for me 😃

FR Lina from Poseidon

OKT: Very quick, smooth and responsive.
Location: Central, 7-10min walk away. Better to go on weekend as it's less crowded there. Houses all the girls with a shared toilet. Room was clean.
Looks: Demure, very pretty with smooth complexion. Slim figure, good skin, really great ass. She told me that she's a mom, which is pretty mindblowing given how good her figure is.
Boobs: enhanced C+ but it's quite soft. Definitely can squeeze can zhut.
French: hell yeah
BJ: she likes doing the slow and deep ones but has no problems going deep and fast
FJ: she told me that she doesnt really like sex, but when I was doing her it felt the opposite 😄 really responsive with loads of genuine sound effects. Very accommodating.
GFE: really friendly, with a genuine smile and a warm attitude. She speaks english quite well so it was easy to connect. Loads of hugs, cuddles and kisses.

One thing to note is that OKT has shifted the common area where the girls rest to one of the interior rooms, for bros who are afraid of doing the "walk of shame".

2nd booking with Poseidon and will be back for more. This batch of girls especially look really good (caught glimpses of them).
Old 12-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Buddy (Kingdom)

Thanks for the quick arrangement.

Welcome by a small cute size lady in night dress.

Easy to communicate with decent English
Looks: I won't reject, cute, sweet and mature type
Boobs: Not for boobs lover but natural, just nice for me. Not airport runway don't worry
Shower me clean and off we go on bed.
Bj: put in effort, eye contact all time.
Fj: wild ride like fast and furious, change to doggie and burst off.

Overall good service will go back and visit if time allow. My humble fr.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1