The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi All

Xue er will be removing her ad this few days as she will be moving to her new location soon.

There could be some limitation on her schedule and she will also start slow for the first few days

For those who want to contact her still, please try to keep her number.

Thanks
Old 12-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iJubbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsteriJubbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi! Anyone tried 苗苗 before? Couldnt find any fr on her.
https://sglonelyguy.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

Last edited by iJubbs; 12-08-2020 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Hi All

Xue er will be removing her ad this few days as she will be moving to her new location soon.

There could be some limitation on her schedule and she will also start slow for the first few days

Thanks
Thnaks for the heads up, was planning to experience sumata from her.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Those who has Dodo's WeChat can see how big her tits are.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those who has Dodo's WeChat can see how big her tits are.
Impossible to add her wechat . Too many attempts
Old 12-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Return to China mood.
One of them provide sub par cbj service (less than 10sec) because of RTC mood.
Not the right way to earn money in this way.
Wish her well and be more pro if she ever returns.
Only 1 do cbj and the other bbbj (no cim).
Is more of completing collection of the 4 姐妹 (xiaoxiao, anxin, wanzi, piaopiao). Xx is personal fav.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi All

Thanks
I text her no reply one
Old 12-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Impossible to add her wechat . Too many attempts
Old 12-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah lau eh... Must be very tired to carry them around. MP puts me off if homebased I'll definitely want to experience this force of nature.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Hi All

Thanks
Thanks for update.
Her current place is super nice , spacious and easy to access. Her bathroom bigger than.mine.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Visited the new listing Jelly (https://sglonelyguy.online/jelly-massage) recently. Personally felt quite disappointed.

Looks: At most a 6 to me (looks quite young, probably <26/27 but don’t really dig her looks)
Sensual: 5 (Probably cos she really is new to this so very little sensual to speak of, just a mechanical hj at the end)
Massage: 6 (Gotta give her some credits for putting in effort but massage is not quite there)
Chemistry/GFE: 6 (while she’s quite chatty and is quite nice to talk to, GFE is lacking severely. Can see that she’s very shy though, so maybe need more time before she can open up)
RTM: No. Mainly cos I don’t really like her looks and there are still better options out there. Didn’t bother asking her for her WeChat at the end as I most likely wouldn’t look for her again in future.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Didn’t bother asking her for her WeChat at the end as I most likely wouldn’t look for her again in future.
Might be good idea to just ask because some of them share their friends' contacts, and who knows you might fancy them.

I even add the semi-landmines for this reason. And to end the session on a positive note regardless. (Unless it's really really terrible.)
Old 12-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Might be good idea to just ask because some of them share their friends' contacts, and who knows you might fancy them.

I always add the semi-landmines for this reason. And to end the session on a positive note regardless. (Unless it's really really terrible.)
Oh she actually shared about her flat mate during the session but it turned out that her flat mate was kinda old so didn’t ask further haha
Old 12-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I text her no reply one
either u are blacklisted or she is busy.

If u can wait, wait. If you cannot, move on, plenty of fishes in the ocean
Old 12-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks for update.
Her current place is super nice , spacious and easy to access. Her bathroom bigger than.mine.
For all you know, these could be the exact reasons that make her wanna move.

Cryptic hippo
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1