The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 16-12-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
anyone knows what happened to jezel? not doing?
her tele last since long time ago....
Jezel is Tanya…
Old 18-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Nicole

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=879156

Those who have the $ to splurge. Honestly, try this lady. Those who have fetish of being intimate with a stewardess, seriously go ahead too.

I still can rmb how my heart raced when I meet her for the first time. Opened the door, pretty syt with big doe eyes stood infront of me. Took a shower, come out with her wearing her kebaya lying on the bed waiting. She can really dirty talk too, slowly taking off her kebaya, 2 very nice shapely tits hanging infront of my eyes. Slowly stroking my lil bro, kept saying "you're so hard" softly.

BJ was with caps but can totally feel the suction. Watching a beautiful face, blowing you with her kebaya still on, hell of a experience. I only did 1 position which is cowgirl and I exploded within a few minutes. That was the only bad part of the session, I couldnt last long, with the dirty talking, with those eyes, with those boobs.

I had another session with her today. It was really good. She was in a rather conservative outfit today, after I came out of the shower, she took out her jacket and was sitting on the bed with her hot pink spag top, which I nearly wanted to just rip it apart. Those meeting her, get her to bring her kebaya, else get her to bring some bodycon, which I will ask her to bring next time. I am very very sure she will look fking hot in the bodycon dress considering how great her figure is. I was very reluctant to write this because that means more guys out there especially rich men will be looking for her. How I really wish I could keep this lady for myself, if she was my girlfriend, I would be f-ing her brains out every night.

Saving up, will be seeing her again. Take good care Nicole <3
Old 18-12-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
SmokingAsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBoi21 View Post
Jezel is Tanya…
Really? Seem to have some similarities now that you mentioned…
Old 19-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingAsh View Post
Really? Seem to have some similarities now that you mentioned…
yes... jezel is tanya..
Old 20-12-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotwave View Post
yes... jezel is tanya..
looks like she upgraded her headlights too.
Old 20-12-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
Revenge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s all about marketing. If I remember correctly she was only doing outcall at $600 per hour and also taking 2/3 clients a day. There was hardly any reviews.
Now she changed name and does incall and up her price ( due to hotel charges), she suddenly have numerous reviews and almost always fully booked.
It’s all marketing, marketing,….
Old 20-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
It’s all about marketing. If I remember correctly she was only doing outcall at $600 per hour and also taking 2/3 clients a day. There was hardly any reviews.
Now she changed name and does incall and up her price ( due to hotel charges), she suddenly have numerous reviews and almost always fully booked.
It’s all marketing, marketing,….
so is that good or bad? also who are you referring to?
Old 20-12-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
maxpaint90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

met with Elecher and Jessica for a threesome yesterday, was an eye-opening experience

brief description:

Elecher - Loving yoga teacher on the outside, horny in bed
Jessica - Reminds me of my poly gf, also very horny

fr:

Elecher reached first and Jessica shortly after, they got changed while i took a shower

Elecher changed into a Santerina outfit: https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=22...&postcount=285

Jessica forgot hers so she was in just her bra, panties and reindeer horns

Elecher started kissing Jessica then moved to lick her nipples, i enjoyed the view of them kissing while looking up Elecher’s short Santerina skirt with her pussy peeking out

i joined in and started licking Jessica’s other nipple, Jessica was moaning and squirming against the restraints

My hand moved down to touch Jessica’s pussy underneath her panties, she was wet already

Elecher: You’re ok with licking pussy right?
Jessica nodded, seems this was their first threesome

Elecher moved on top of Jessica, and Jessica started licking Elecher’s pussy while I started fingering Jessica, I could feel Jessica getting more and more wet on my fingers as she moaned into Elecher’s pussy

Switched positions with Elecher being tied up

Jessica: I want to suck your cock
I tilted to face Jessica so that she could suck my cock while I fingered Elecher with one hand, and played with Jessica’s boobs with the other hand

Was my turn to be in the middle, Jessica started licking my nipples while Elecher sucked my cock, Jessica then moved to lick my balls

After a while, they switched, Jessica took my cock still wet with Elecher’s saliva into her mouth while Elecher licked my balls

On to missionary, fucked Elecher first while Jessica licked her large tits, then switched to doggy with Jessica while Elecher lied down underneath us for a close up view of Jessica’s pussy getting fucked

Came in the condom while fucking Jessica

The threesome service is supposed to be for this month only, would recommend if you have a threesome fantasy, lesbian action is rare, most others that i know of don’t have the same

Enjoy

Elecher: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=841312
Jessica: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=862803
Old 20-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpaint90 View Post
met with Elecher and Jessica for a threesome yesterday, was an eye-opening experience

brief description:

Elecher - Loving yoga teacher on the outside, horny in bed
Jessica - Reminds me of my poly gf, also very horny

fr:

Elecher reached first and Jessica shortly after, they got changed while i took a shower

Elecher changed into a Santerina outfit: https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=22...&postcount=285

Jessica forgot hers so she was in just her bra, panties and reindeer horns

Elecher started kissing Jessica then moved to lick her nipples, i enjoyed the view of them kissing while looking up Elecher’s short Santerina skirt with her pussy peeking out

i joined in and started licking Jessica’s other nipple, Jessica was moaning and squirming against the restraints

My hand moved down to touch Jessica’s pussy underneath her panties, she was wet already

Elecher moved on top of Jessica, and Jessica started licking Elecher’s pussy while I started fingering Jessica, I could feel Jessica getting more and more wet on my fingers as she moaned into Elecher’s pussy

Switched positions with Elecher being tied up

Jessica: I want to suck your cock
I tilted to face Jessica so that she could suck my cock while I fingered Elecher with one hand, and played with Jessica’s boobs with the other hand

Was my turn to be in the middle, Jessica started licking my nipples while Elecher sucked my cock, Jessica then moved to lick my balls

After a while, they switched, Jessica took my cock still wet with Elecher’s saliva into her mouth while Elecher licked my balls

On to missionary, fucked Elecher first while Jessica licked her large tits, then switched to doggy with Jessica while Elecher lied down underneath us for a close up view of Jessica’s pussy getting fucked

Came in the condom while fucking Jessica

The threesome service is supposed to be for this month only, would recommend if you have a threesome fantasy, lesbian action is rare, most others that i know of don’t have the same

Enjoy

nice fr bro, seems like 2k well spent for your christmas gift
Old 22-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post
real aircrew??
Yes, she is. She shared stories about flying and PPS, legit.
I had quite a laugh when she shared her stories
Old 22-12-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Nicole

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=879156

Those who have the $ to splurge. Honestly, try this lady. Those who have fetish of being intimate with a stewardess, seriously go ahead too.

I still can rmb how my heart raced when I meet her for the first time. Opened the door, pretty syt with big doe eyes stood infront of me. Took a shower, come out with her wearing her kebaya lying on the bed waiting. She can really dirty talk too, slowly taking off her kebaya, 2 very nice shapely tits hanging infront of my eyes. Slowly stroking my lil bro, kept saying "you're so hard" softly.

BJ was with caps but can totally feel the suction. Watching a beautiful face, blowing you with her kebaya still on, hell of a experience. I only did 1 position which is cowgirl and I exploded within a few minutes. That was the only bad part of the session, I couldnt last long, with the dirty talking, with those eyes, with those boobs.

I had another session with her today. It was really good. She was in a rather conservative outfit today, after I came out of the shower, she took out her jacket and was sitting on the bed with her hot pink spag top, which I nearly wanted to just rip it apart. Those meeting her, get her to bring her kebaya, else get her to bring some bodycon, which I will ask her to bring next time. I am very very sure she will look fking hot in the bodycon dress considering how great her figure is. I was very reluctant to write this because that means more guys out there especially rich men will be looking for her. How I really wish I could keep this lady for myself, if she was my girlfriend, I would be f-ing her brains out every night.

Saving up, will be seeing her again. Take good care Nicole <3
Dun write and share the story better. So easy to suck ppl's covered cork for 1.8k, with the girl dun feel any guilt at all for 1 hour. Why dun you ask your lao bu to suck your cork?

Really ham sap and tiko tiko, lost for words.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

anyone tried E cups queenie? any stats in terms of looks?
abit weary now since i have stepped on busty landmines before....
Old 26-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for this - am looking for a lady who enjoys having her pussy licked (my fetish) and cumming. Love the feel of her juice dripping.

Bros - any other recommendations for ladies love having their pussies licked to orgasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpaint90 View Post

Old 26-12-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
Thanks for this - am looking for a lady who enjoys having her pussy licked (my fetish) and cumming. Love the feel of her juice dripping.

Bros - any other recommendations for ladies love having their pussies licked to orgasm?
Those 2 prob the best for that. Both pretty horny and naughty
Old 26-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vrvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's really a person choice to spend that money at 1.8K per hour if he can afford.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1