The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Superfat it's still the same pole dancer after so many months haha
Old 20-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Nsdselvlian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
tks for the up bro. me a lazy fellow so dont wanna invest too much time effort n money on PRC girls. like what u said wanna bonk them just go GL can liao no hassle.
I agree, no hassle, no strings attached

லைப் இச் சோர்ட், சோ டோன்ட் ஹோல்ட் பாசக். பொற்கோட் லைக் யு ஹவெ அம்னேசிய அண்ட் ஜஸ்ட் பெ யௌர்ஸெல்ப்.

ஜஸ்ட் எ சி பலே இந்தியன் கேர்ள்.

U can only blame yourself for being a fool if you believe in his words.

Old 20-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo5891 View Post
Juz sharing a recent experience.

So far is there any bros out that who encounter such aggressive maids?
bro you probably must be quite good-looking to encounter even girls adding you. the number of times girls add me, can count with one hand. I think probably cos most girls receive too many greetings already, don't feel the need to message guys first.

but i agree with indons being aggressive, at least those I find on WeChat.. I think they too much time already, always call and call and message again and again. Quite annoying sometimes, so good thing if you have a 2nd phone.
Old 20-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Update on the 22yo indo maid I met last week. Met her again for an hour today when she sneaked out of the house while her employers weren't home. Talked about kissing thru SMS so I know she's prepared for it.

For the newbies, if you're a little shy like me, just go ahead be a little more bold. If this is the first or second time meeting the girl will usually be shy (more so if she's young), but if you just take the lead she'll just go along with you. Girls like to be dominated by confident men who know what they want, generally speaking. Just like the other seniors have advised, treat them with respect and be gentlemanly. Go with the flow and you'll likely end up in her pants.

Anyway fast hand fast leg drove to MSCP, moved to the back of my vehicle and proceeded on some kissing and frenching. Gently moved my hands across her boobs, no resistance, so just autoroam before moving under her shirt and slipping my hand into her bra. Nice, soft and full, but felt like B cups to me. She started moaning softly and I tried to caress her legs and get to the prize between them but she was shy and didn't allow me to. Her legs and arms are tanned but was surprised to see her upper body was quite fair like Chinese. Or maybe I was just seeing things haha. Anyway, continue the boobs massage and frenching until time as up. Not enough time today but set up the stage for bonk on 3rd meet, which I'm quite sure is going to happen.

She looks really plain, maybe 5/10. Only continuing this cos she's easily uppable and her boobs are nice, plus hoping to get some of her friends' contacts. All for the networking. Haha

Her friend even called her after our "date" and asked if we fucked. Hahaha so it's true that even maids talk about such things amongst each other. Turns out she used to date this 50-something SG married man, and now her friend is dating him. Maybe a bro on SBF, haha. These girls are really something man.

Anyway, feels like it's a lucky period for me now too. Meeting up this weekend with another cute Indon I met from WeChat, seems pretty friendly and she initiated the meetup. AND finally found a pinay on WeChat, meeting up her near her workplace, and she loves to drink. Also recently upped a 19 years old local (with nice perky B+ tits), couldn't believe it I was that lucky. Now developing her into FB -- but since this is a maids/pinay/indon FT/DW thread, won't go into that.

For all bros still on the prowl, don't give up man... the world is our oyster!
Old 20-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Oh yes one more thing I wanted to ask:

I know the bros here use DIA - is it dateinasia.com or datinginasia.com? Cos dateinasia is free, but datinginasia is not.

So far been sending out many hooks in dateinasia and chatting a few up, but none biting yet. Hopefully soon, still raring for my first pinay
Old 21-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Why the filipino wants to go with bayi ? Bayi are so dirty.
Old 21-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I got one Pinay maid in west area. Wants to meet tmw.
Seniors advise any budget in west for safe encounter
Old 21-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
DDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to allDDking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFAT View Post
Went to orchard plaza last Sunday to a club on level 4. I think last time is call top10. Now top5. I been there before on regular days, they have Russian girls!
bro still got russian now?

Quote:

After many songs and the club they got professional pole dancer, not bad leh.

Around 6pm, 2 of them need to go off already. And I asked Mimi if she wants to go with her friends or not, she said employer not in Singapore. Once hear that I fucking happy. My little bro teased a little, can feel him smiling. So, ended up I busted my friend, whom I am going to meet. And I went to balestier h81 to boom with Mimi. She got a little tummy, but bbbj is heavenly.sent her bak after the sex and we are going to meet there again this weekend.

!
ooo bro bingo ... 1st time on ... how u initiate? just ask her u want to go hotel with her?
Old 21-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1403 / Power: 15
Fbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Bro,

I got one Pinay maid in west area. Wants to meet tmw.
Seniors advise any budget in west for safe encounter
bro u are very active ...
Old 22-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SuperFAT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro DDking, today is sunday. HUNTING DAY! anyway their russian is on normal nights. maybe from 10pm onwards you get to see the russian. whereelse on sunday afternoon got TDANCE. which is all the baya and maids will go and party.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
Oh yes one more thing I wanted to ask:

I know the bros here use DIA - is it dateinasia.com or datinginasia.com? Cos dateinasia is free, but datinginasia is not.

So far been sending out many hooks in dateinasia and chatting a few up, but none biting yet. Hopefully soon, still raring for my first pinay
its dateinasia.com. 99% r filipino maids there. i tried using this site a few yrs ago and had my share of fun there. can find chio maids there in the past but nwadays i see mostly r old n haggard maids so nvr use this site anymore.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Why the filipino wants to go with bayi ? Bayi are so dirty.
wah piang u still around ah??? every woman needs some love wat esp when they are alone in a foreign land so whats wrong with them dating bangla? its still better than dating u!
Old 23-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicky123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros..!!any busty pinay to intro??can pm me the contact!!
i'm new here..!!pls share wif me the fun!!!!!
prefer to b mother alrdy!!big and round!!!MILF.......!!!!!
Cheers!!!!!
anyway where do those filipina roam ard??
Old 23-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro you probably must be quite good-looking to encounter even girls adding you. the number of times girls add me, can count with one hand.
Same here .. and mot add are scammers so you need to avoid those too-good-to-be-true types

Quote:
I think probably cos most girls receive too many greetings already, don't feel the need to message guys first.
err .. not like they don't feel like .. but generally, most maids are not good 'conversationalists' .. if "you say HI, how are you", you will get one word reply "FINE"

"How was your day" -> "good" try building a conversation .. then again, persistance pays ..

Quote:
Went to orchard plaza last Sunday to a club on level 4. I think last time is call top10. Now top5. ...
You meant Orchard Tower I guess
Old 23-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
err .. not like they don't feel like .. but generally, most maids are not good 'conversationalists' .. if "you say HI, how are you", you will get one word reply "FINE"

"How was your day" -> "good" try building a conversation .. then again, persistance pays ..
great advice bro. but no idea why can't seem to find many pinays in wechat -- think just don't have luck.

anyway thanks to all bros who have suggested DIA, finally got a couple of pinay numbers. time to work these leads up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1