The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Interesting read
Old 30-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
NittoNaigai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
Interesting read
Agree bro, great thread here
Old 04-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Just another random sharing below

Had a chat with a female friend who went for the backstreet boys concert recently. I was wondering how she can remain a fan for like 25 years. So the reason she gave was that they were cute and had a good overall image. But when I dug deeper, and asked if their marriage made them more attractive she said yes, but what really melt her heart was that they had kids, and their attractiveness level went through the roof.

A very interesting reminder for me, something that bro warbird has mentioned before. Getting married and having kids makes a man more attractive.

Cheers

Last edited by repairman; 05-11-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post

Had a chat with a female friend who went for the backstreet boys concert recently. I was wondering how she can remain a fan for like 25 years. So the reason she gave was that they were cute and had a good overall image. But when I dug deeper, and asked if their marriage made them more attractive she said yes, but what really melt her heart was that they had kids, and their attractiveness level went through the roof.

A very interesting reminder for me, something that bro warbird has mentioned before. Getting married and having kids makes a man more attractive.

Cheers
Married man have a charm... it is sort of like the law of natural attraction. If a female has chosen you, you instantly become endorse and somewhat becomes "more" attractive to others.

Sex can be had with anyone, but touch a woman's soul and she is yours... somehow, a woman sees child as a sign of virility.

Anyway, I was busy the last few months bonking a kept SYT, rich bro bao-ed her and comes for session a few times a week... i get the afternoons and the days he is not around.

How? By not focusing on sex till the girl practically made the move. Never did i move beyond just kisses, frenching... instead I focused on her needs, give her oral but rejected sex.

Made her hunger for me instead of the other way round. Once she made the first move, she was mine. She knew i had a strong sex drive so after that, she made the move each time, i played hard to get.

charm can sometimes be apart from looks, money or figure. Best part, the man insisted on CD and i was raw-ing his girl all the time.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
Interesting read
Quote:
Originally Posted by NittoNaigai View Post
Agree bro, great thread here
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post

Cheers
Bro, you're right.

A currently married man has social proof because at least one woman found him attractive enough to marry. If he has kids, he is virile.

And if a married man w/ kids has more than one very young er nai/lovers/mistresses/LPs, he is even more attractive to other girls/women.

Over the yrs, many chio girls hv openly expressed their desire to be my third mistress when they learn that I'm married w/ kids n hv two young n pretty er nai. I like to show them the pics too.

For example, in 2014, a cute 19 yo SYT I met at TAM said that her dream was to become my mistress. And she kept reiterating that 你是我一生见过最优秀的男人. She had student visa. But I didn't Keep her because I had two er nai at the time. The next spring, I found 18 yo LS who was more kawaii.

Women prefer an unfaithful winner to a faithful loser. It's in their subconscious mind, in their genes. Of course, they will vehemently disagree consciously.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Married man have a charm... it is sort of like the law of natural attraction. If a female has chosen you, you instantly become endorse and somewhat becomes "more" attractive to others.

Sex can be had with anyone, but touch a woman's soul and she is yours... somehow, a woman sees child as a sign of virility.

Anyway, I was busy the last few months bonking a kept SYT, rich bro bao-ed her and comes for session a few times a week... i get the afternoons and the days he is not around.

How? By not focusing on sex till the girl practically made the move. Never did i move beyond just kisses, frenching... instead I focused on her needs, give her oral but rejected sex.

Made her hunger for me instead of the other way round. Once she made the first move, she was mine. She knew i had a strong sex drive so after that, she made the move each time, i played hard to get.

charm can sometimes be apart from looks, money or figure. Best part, the man insisted on CD and i was raw-ing his girl all the time.
Bro, tks for your post n detailed FR.

Yes, playing hard to get is a good strategy. Use push-pull, etc.

A man is always the prize n must hv more power in his rs w/ his women. Otherwise, they will find him repulsive. This point is hard for most people to grasp.

Doing raw is great.

My advice for less experienced bros:

1) You must test the gal for HIV n STDs. And monitor her HIV status regularly.

2) Know how to prevent unwanted pregnancy. And if your girl is pregnant, you must take good care of her. It's your RESPONSIBILITY as a MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

BTW, I hv sent a PM to bro sohbuckkong requesting an update on his romantic relationship w/ his 32 yo Wuhan girl.

See his post #7194 on this thread, dated 27/08/2019.

I believe every human interaction, mine n everyone's, is a learning experience for me.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
I fully believe in this bro warbird.

Society pressure kept women from saying this out for fear of being “out of line” and appearing promiscuous. And perhaps women who said this will not attract males who will take care of their offsprings so they kept their mouth shut.

But so many mistresses of rich tycoons prove otherwise, including latest news of Macau tycoon giving mistress breakup fees of $63 million.

I would say this could stem from prehistorical nature where cave men who are the alpha, the strongest, most capable of hunting food, will have the most women to give birth to his children.

Darwin theory of evolution to bear forth the fittest children perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Women prefer an unfaithful winner to a faithful loser. It's in their subconscious mind, in their genes. Of course, they will vehemently disagree consciously.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 06-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros, tks.

A man is always the prize n must hv more power in his rs w/ his women. Otherwise, they will find him repulsive. This point is hard for most people to grasp.

Doing raw is great.

2) Know how to prevent unwanted pregnancy. And if your girl is pregnant, you must take good care of her. It's your RESPONSIBILITY as a MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Waiting for update on wuhan girl...

i raw coz the dude paid for her test... kekeke n only during dates close to menses.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
quarterback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well said.

"Behind every beautiful woman, there is a guy sick of sleeping with her."

On the flip side, there may be another guy who is madly in love with her.
Life is short and never short of surprises.

A man needs to venture out and taste the varieties before settling on certain flavour suitable to individual tastes.

One man's meat maybe another man's poison.

No two person can have similar tastes. Plenty to go around if playing by Bro WB rules.

Thank you to bro WB for all the years of wffort to share with us audiences.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarterback View Post
Life is short and never short of surprises.

A man needs to venture out and taste the varieties before settling on certain flavour suitable to individual tastes.

One man's meat maybe another man's poison.

No two person can have similar tastes. Plenty to go around if playing by Bro WB rules.

Thank you to bro WB for all the years of wffort to share with us audiences.
Fully agreed. Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
i raw coz the dude paid for her test... kekeke n only during dates close to menses.
Haha lucky you
Old 08-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hagibis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Doing raw is great.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for a nice thread. I read eagerly all your write=ups and found them very meaningful.

Thanks to you I had considerably success with gals. Usually I shall ignore them and show non-committal but will test drive those who willing.

So far had not get too involved and so nothing to discuss what you had stated above.

Thanks for nice forum.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MarkClatterberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagibis View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for a nice thread. I read eagerly all your write=ups and found them very meaningful.

Thanks to you I had considerably success with gals. Usually I shall ignore them and show non-committal but will test drive those who willing.

So far had not get too involved and so nothing to discuss what you had stated above.

Thanks for nice forum.
Fully agreed. Thanks bro WB for a very good thread.

Cheers.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
LaIslaBonita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happen to stumble upon this thread, must say this is the best in SBF
Old 09-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
geographic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

After reading your thread give me courage to hunt more gals.

I was a novice and shy to approach gals. So I summed up my courage and try to approach gals using what I learned in this thread. The results was mixed and I tried to refine myself

I went from a green blur king to some success in hooking gals.

I have no shortage of gals now and I still approach the gals as cool. Sometimes better to whet they appetite and give up then to give in to ridiculous demands.

I try to practice more and report here.

In the meantime please share more forums here.

Cheers.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
TomorrowNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geographic View Post
Bro WB

After reading your thread give me courage to hunt more gals.

I was a novice and shy to approach gals. So I summed up my courage and try to approach gals using what I learned in this thread. The results was mixed and I tried to refine myself

I went from a green blur king to some success in hooking gals.

I have no shortage of gals now and I still approach the gals as cool. Sometimes better to whet they appetite and give up then to give in to ridiculous demands.

I try to practice more and report here.

In the meantime please share more forums here.

Cheers.
Same here. I was shy too but now I have no problem getting a few girls to bed each week, thanks to picking up tips from bro WB.

Have a good weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1