The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph91 View Post
what time do u all usually visit? trying to walk in for XQ
I always visit Xiao Qian after I knock off from work, around 6 plus.
Old 29-09-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Point noted.
Perhaps last week too dark didn't see it clearly.
up close can see lina is old.
Old 29-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph91 View Post
what time do u all usually visit? trying to walk in for XQ
finding xq, you must have patience to wait if she busy.
Old 29-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Just finished a session with XQ earlier. Writing this in my car as I just finished dinner nearby. To be very honest, she is really a gem - not just in Parklane, but also compared to the FLs in the trade now. I know many Bros have said this but I just felt stronger about this after my time with her today. She has a super petite and nubile body (doggying her and holding her waist is a delight in itself), her face is pretty (except for her nose which I think can be sharper), she is super gfe, she listens to your needs and fulfills them, she french passionately in a non-aggressive manner that really gets me hard and she makes you feel like she is totally yours in the time that she spends with you.

She also always made sure that she gives me a good massage for 15 mins before she starts even when I told her it's ok. She really makes me feel satisfied in a way that many others can't. The only thing about her that is a minor "flaw" is that she sometimes laugh in a way that may seem fake. But that's really the way she laughs. So I won't fault her.

All in all, I will not say that XQ is only a gem because she is at Parklane. She is in a league of her own. Period.

Please don't pm me for her contact. I also chanced upon her after numerous walking around in Parklane. Let fate decide if you get to sample this wonderful being.

Lastly, I just realized that Viet Lisa is back! No wonder the pic she posted in her Wechat looked so familiar. She is now on her own in a shop that is very prominent when you come up from the escalator to the 4th floor. Just saw a bro with a backpack going in before my session with XQ. Lisa looks as delicious as ever but she can really be a bitch on a bad day. Caveat emptor.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Just finished a session with XQ earlier. Writing this in my car as I just finished dinner nearby. To be very honest, she is really a gem - not just in Parklane, but also compared to the FLs in the trade now. I know many Bros have said this but I just felt stronger about this after my time with her today. She has a super petite and nubile body (doggying her and holding her waist is a delight in itself), her face is pretty (except for her nose which I think can be sharper), she is super gfe, she listens to your needs and fulfills them, she french passionately in a non-aggressive manner that really gets me hard and she makes you feel like she is totally yours in the time that she spends with you.

She also always made sure that she gives me a good massage for 15 mins before she starts even when I told her it's ok. She really makes me feel satisfied in a way that many others can't. The only thing about her that is a minor "flaw" is that she sometimes laugh in a way that may seem fake. But that's really the way she laughs. So I won't fault her.

All in all, I will not say that XQ is only a gem because she is at Parklane. She is in a league of her own. Period.
I like Xiao Qian's attitude. Still give good service every rtf even after visiting her for a period of time, doesn't cut corners or short change me. Her sexy moans always got me rock hard.
Old 30-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho Ho Ho, I don’t have her contact but walk walk around today and xq happened to be free, so I took her. Would have taken Bobo if she wasn’t free.

She’s great, like fucking a girlfriend. Very hard to find random wl like this without going to GL. Some more so sui bian with the price. She should sell courses on how to fuck and sweet talk to every WL.

Man, if only she was my gf and not the plaything of all you losers! Hah.

Life is good. Covid can take my now - no regrets.

Ok one regret, really want to try soapland in Thailand, had a few experience in Geylang one of the Thai house and yi tiao long but I don’t think Geylang will ever open again.
Old 30-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Ho Ho Ho, I don’t have her contact but walk walk around today and xq happened to be free, so I took her. Would have taken Bobo if she wasn’t free.

She’s great, like fucking a girlfriend. Very hard to find random wl like this without going to GL. Some more so sui bian with the price. She should sell courses on how to fuck and sweet talk to every WL.

Man, if only she was my gf and not the plaything of all you losers! Hah.

Life is good. Covid can take my now - no regrets.

Ok one regret, really want to try soapland in Thailand, had a few experience in Geylang one of the Thai house and yi tiao long but I don’t think Geylang will ever open again.
xiao qian service still the best service better than other parklane mls, xq does not rush you to faster cum unlike some parklane mls who ask me to faster cum,,,, and second xq never ask for top up unlike other parklane mls who want top up for more service,,,, by the way saw the new girl besides xq shop level 3, the new girl was busy on the phone,, so i never bother to ask her the price,, she has a very slim good body in a tight dress and a bit tanned look
Old 01-10-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 14
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
up close can see lina is old.
All 3 of them along the scuba diving shop stretch are old, looks about the same age as Lina.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

One man's meat is another man's poison. While some based on ML's looks, others based on how much chemistry or rapport they can achieve with the ML.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 01-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last shop in the scuba row really cmi. But I really like the skinny one closest to scuba, got the next-door-auntie look. Fucked her chest one time, was damn shiok. Personality is like those easy going Tomboy types which I like.

Actually quite a few ml have good attitude and friendliness similar to xq, just that xq got that schoolgirl petite body and have less boundaries. Not easy to find during this time unless you go those shady number spas and usually only got viets there.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

am camping here. hopefully lucky today!
Old 01-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
soccerlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
The last shop in the scuba row really cmi. But I really like the skinny one closest to scuba, got the next-door-auntie look. Fucked her chest one time, was damn shiok. Personality is like those easy going Tomboy types which I like.

Actually quite a few ml have good attitude and friendliness similar to xq, just that xq got that schoolgirl petite body and have less boundaries. Not easy to find during this time unless you go those shady number spas and usually only got viets there.
Bro, can share more why the last shop lady canÂ’t make it? U mean her service? I do agreed Lina massage skill is good!
Old 02-10-2021, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
Bro, can share more why the last shop lady canÂ’t make it? U mean her service? I do agreed Lina massage skill is good!

So old..
Geez....
Old 02-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

XQ ctc to share❓
Old 02-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tyrone12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share XQ CTC?
Advert Space Available