The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
not under contract can say i'm surprised
maybe she realize longer working hours in balai over mp in batam perhaps
Whats there to be surprised? To my knowledge majority under contract. But not all.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I plan to go there tomorrow for 1-2 nights. Is it safe and ok to go alone? Can share the contact for driver and also where to gets girls? $300 SGD sufficient for 3d2n? I will be going from JB as I stay in JB. Any tips is greatly appreciated. Go on a weekday as I wanna avoid the crowd.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Hi guys, I plan to go there tomorrow for 1-2 nights. Is it safe and ok to go alone? Can share the contact for driver and also where to gets girls? $300 SGD sufficient for 3d2n? I will be going from JB as I stay in JB. Any tips is greatly appreciated. Go on a weekday as I wanna avoid the crowd.
Pls bring more if u r staying in hotel like maxi or aston cost 50plus and above. and cewek at 1.2 juta , lunch dinner at resturant (sliver river), at night go karaok or disco, tip for driver n cewek blah blah.... For me i will bring a least 500sgd plus 200sgd standby.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

I bring 3mil rupiah + 200 SGD cash and some ringgits. Hotel i will book via agoda so its paid. any contacts for driver? i really total newbie in that. still thinking should i go Batam instead as I went Batam before but kinna bored with Batam as its more like a dive joint (pump and go type). 1 person can go disco / karaoke meh?
Old 09-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
$300 will be very tight. If the gal cost $100 per night, that will set you back $200. Hotel accommodation generally ranges between $30 to $60 per night. Makan depends whether you want seafood or just normal nasi padang. Plus tips for the driver and gal. $300 won't be enough.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
$300 will be very tight. If the gal cost $100 per night, that will set you back $200. Hotel accommodation generally ranges between $30 to $60 per night. Makan depends whether you want seafood or just normal nasi padang. Plus tips for the driver and gal. $300 won't be enough.
$300 exclude hotel. I will pay the hotel by card. Taking tomorrow 11:30 ferry. Will it be too late?
Old 09-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I bring 3mil rupiah + 200 SGD cash and some ringgits. Hotel i will book via agoda so its paid. any contacts for driver? i really total newbie in that. still thinking should i go Batam instead as I went Batam before but kinna bored with Batam as its more like a dive joint (pump and go type). 1 person can go disco / karaoke meh?
If batam ïs bored , then balaï could be more bored for u.
However sometime i may prefer balai if i want a more quieter feeling. But i guess because balaï dont hv many places to go, so cewek tend to spend more time with us in d room, which means u will have more time to rub her cheebye and thats what i like about balai.

When i was in balai, i keep rubbing this girl cheebye. I ask her to lie at d bed with her two legs open wide and near the edge of the bed. Then i told her dont move and then i use my fingers and palm to keep rubbing n stroking her cheebye, afterthat i rub my cock against her cheebye in all sorts of directions n pattern.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 09-01-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
However sometime i may prefer balai if i want a more quieter feeling. But i guess because balaï dont hv many places to go, so cewek tend to spend more time with us in d room, which means u will have more time to rub her cheebye.
The only problem I foresee was the hot gals will be picked often and imagine daily kena poked 3 times without rest....gal will be dead tired and painful...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The only problem I foresee was the hot gals will be picked often and imagine daily kena poked 3 times without rest....gal will be dead tired and painful...
Hi,
When i böok girls, actually i love deadfish but obedient. I have no interest in gal moaning or fucking me on top as i know its all fake.

Obedient deadfish is the best as i will then explore her whole body with my cock. Its real nice to rub the cock on her face nose eyes, breast, cheebye, the sole of her feet etc. Its really damn shiok.

The best is while i rub my cock against her vagina etc, she play with her hp, whatsapp her bf etc etc.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bro nite.
Fya.

Not nice but you mentioned you want see tete.
So should be quite big.
Bro i know this red wear girl. I choose this girl for my friend when we are in group. She is very play ful girl. She like to dink alcohol. She grind on top of my friend even we sit around there. She don't care about us she ply with my friend. We got jelouse. My friend said can do anything. Full service. But I'm not sure she from which villa.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,
When i böok girls, actually i love deadfish but obedient. I have no interest in gal moaning or fucking me on top as i know its all fake.

Obedient deadfish is the best as i will then explore her whole body with my cock. Its real nice to rub the cock on her face nose eyes, breast, cheebye, the sole of her feet etc. Its really damn shiok.

The best is while i rub my cock against her vagina etc, she play with her hp, whatsapp her bf etc etc.
Bro, interesting to note your prefered choice...so long you enjoy and happy....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I went Batam before but kinna bored with Batam as its more like a dive joint (pump and go type). 1 person can go disco / karaoke meh?
Aiyoyo talk until like that.

I hv to quote what bro sbk had said..
Quote:
I fully agree with bro sbk on the above.

I think...
1. You hv no kaki
2. You don't know the lobang.
...that why BORED.

Pls try make a few more trips to both places then compare.

I'm sure when you hv kakis. Any where you go. you'll hv fun.

**I missed the fish head otar fr the pasar malam old lady**
Old 09-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi,

Normally which joint you bok? Appreciate if you can post pics of those girls you had booked.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Thanks guys. Already here and driver brought me to villa to pick girls. 1m rupiah. Impressed by the quality. Even majority a bit cmi but I got a cute syt.

Looks 8/10 (no make up still look gorgeous, perhaps should give a 9)
Boobs : small, probably A
HJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10 (keep French me like crazy)
DATY : never try, clean shaven
FJ : good, tight
Old 09-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks guys. Already here and driver brought me to villa to pick girls. 1m rupiah. Impressed by the quality. Even majority a bit cmi but I got a cute syt.

Looks 8/10 (no make up still look gorgeous, perhaps should give a 9)
Boobs : small, probably A
HJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10 (keep French me like crazy)
DATY : never try, clean shaven
FJ : good, tight
From villa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1