The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2010, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Couldn't agree more, those days we used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square.
Condoms was unheard of... then followed by

Doctor : So you went to Thailand

Young man : Yes... hee hee

Doctor : So you want to check have VD or not

Young man : yes (very shyly)

Doctor : Scare! and want to fuck around. Scared, don't fuck around

Young man : Yes, Doctor

Luckily, he still alive and the result was negative

Sadly that young man is an ah pek now, and still farting around....
Old 18-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Condoms was unheard of...
Doctor : Scare! and want to fuck around. Scared, don't fuck around
Sadly that young man is an ah pek now, and still farting around....
Good "role play" bro. At least you BIG fart, we all small gas la
Quote:
Originally Posted by BludeDragon193
..used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square
Wah, some pen pal.. she got put perfume and pressed flower in letter boh? Good thing maybe, not easy to remit money?!

Amazing, technology changes our lives since.
Old 18-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

wow,i recently went to Gm n enquire bout air tickets to HTY,only around $100 sia,cheap cheap.Might consider going there for the weekend for a short 1
Old 18-06-2010, 04:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good "role play" bro. At least you BIG fart, we all small gas la

Wah, some pen pal.. she got put perfume and pressed flower in letter boh? Good thing maybe, not easy to remit money?!
Put lip stick and print on the letter......muaaaah!

Amazing, technology changes our lives since.
Yes....we use to call our operator to connect to their "office" line.....! Then the mamasan pick up the phone....speak thai to us....KNN...eh ...ah....eh...hang up!

No speak thai! Waste RM5......kan!
Old 21-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

me going tomorrow, but havn't book hotel yet. Any bro can recommend a good hotel that provide free internet access? many thanks
Old 21-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
me going tomorrow, but havn't book hotel yet. Any bro can recommend a good hotel that provide free internet access? many thanks
Mayflower, very nice and convenient. Have a good time
Old 21-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro. good area too, but i see rate abit high.1480Baht per room night
any other lobong?
me abit lost in hatyai, what the overnite charges like? still 2000baht?
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Mayflower, very nice and convenient. Have a good time
Old 21-06-2010, 04:20 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro. good area too, but i see rate abit high.1480Baht per room night
any other lobong?
me abit lost in hatyai, what the overnite charges like? still 2000baht?
Mayflower Hotel shouldn't be so high and yes....the overnight is about that price slight more..2500 bahts plus depending on the age also..the older the cheaper!

Have a nice trip!
Old 21-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

thanks brothers for the info, but i think the mayflower rooms all fully book liao. i tried Cheap Hotels | Discount Hotel Reservation | Otel.com and Hotels and Resorts in Hatyai : Haadyai Hotels : Thailand all fully booked. my mistake i should have book early, now hope to just find a room. t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Mayflower Hotel shouldn't be so high and yes....the overnight is about that price slight more..2500 bahts plus depending on the age also..the older the cheaper!

Have a nice trip!
Old 21-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks brothers for the info, but i think the mayflower rooms all fully book liao. i tried Cheap Hotels | Discount Hotel Reservation | Otel.com and Hotels and Resorts in Hatyai : Haadyai Hotels : Thailand all fully booked. my mistake i should have book early, now hope to just find a room. t
If you use those on line booking, the hotel will always be full and the rates are 50% more expensive. The only way for the hotel to beat the on line system, which they need, is to go thru' a local travel agent. Thru' the local travel agent it cost us only 840 bahts.

Search for a local travel agent in Hatyai and e mail to them.
Old 21-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003

If you use those on line booking, the hotel will always be full and the rates are 50% more expensive. The only way for the hotel to beat the on line system, which they need, is to go thru' a local travel agent. Thru' the local travel agent it cost us only 840 bahts.

Search for a local travel agent in Hatyai and e mail to them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the old uncle is right,

If mayflower has no rooms for u , just walk down a few more steps, newseasons hotel. Cheap and reliable. wifi , safebox, satellite tv. Price also 840b
Old 21-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another good hotel is the BP Hotel. There are two BP hotels there . Try the bigger one. The smaller one is the BP Suite, more expensive.

Both are in the vinicity centre of the town- shopping malls like odeon and central and robinson , makan shops and restaurants , cineplexs , pubs and waterholes, pinklady, karaoke, all within easy walking distance and this will save u on tutu transport expenses.

tutu not cheap. Experience it and u will know.

write ur fr when u are back.
enjoy bros. Life is too short for worries!!!!
Old 21-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humm i am suppose to go up this weekend too. Looks like no more room in hatyai right? Jaliat.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

y not ask me to book for you... i just walk over from my shop can reach already hahaha
Old 22-06-2010, 02:47 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW X5 View Post
Humm i am suppose to go up this weekend too. Looks like no more room in hatyai right? Jaliat.
Should still have a few rooms one....go there or call up any of the local tour agent, I believe sure got one or 2 left.....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1