The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-10-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 3
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxpd View Post
Who’s this kinkangel stable sia. Like no thread no FR. Girls looks good tho
I tried to book kimchi, but open door is cai po. Go at your own risk.
Old 19-10-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Fantasia Babes 126

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904439

Well, I am at it again on the hunt for new arrivals. After a pre-MILF session few days ago, it so coincidental that fresh loads of new girls just came in again and this time quite a number of SYTs. Caught sight of a new SYT from my trusted stable and went ahead to arrange for a session today.

Location - Hotel at usual area. No reg required.

Looks - She is fair. Thats the first thing on my mind when I saw her. And wow, she is really my type. I wanted actually for only one shot today as I was rushing for time. Immediately checked with bro OKT again if I still can adjust to 2 shots before starting, got the ok and paid up for 150/2. What captivated me was that sweet smile and big eyes when she is not smiling. And when she smiles, that big eyes curve into cute curvy shapes like anime sia. lol

Body - Slender with some small tummy. Not really a concern and she is definitely not fat, probably a small tummy from not really working out much. No baby damage and stretch marks on any part of her body. A small flower tattoo on her left wrist and thats it. She is clean and quite tattoo free. And yup, I dig girls without too much tattoos. She has a good height also and that leg is so nice and smooth to touch.

Boobs - Natural B cups. But the best of all? Pinkish type of nipples and she trembles when sucking on those lovely nipples. Spent quite some time tuning her up on the two control knobs and giving this little milk bags the squeezes that they deserve.

BBBJ - Her BBBJ is with proper suction. She cant really DT and she didnt want to venture to do that so I didnt force also. But her standard BBBJ has standard. Somehow she is able to give that nice grippy wet feeling when moving up and down my shaft.

Painting - This is the highlight. Although she is trimmed and not shaven, I really enjoyed my painting session with her. She really do love a good paint job and I managed to get her juice flowing. You know it when you feel that the wetness is not from your saliva kind of wetness but those lubricant type of slipperiness. It got even wetter when she came after a fun painting session with some very light fingering and also using my fingers to run over her body.

French - Yup. Enjoyed sword fighting with her tongue. Hehe

FJ - One of the best FJ I had in recent sessions. First of all, she was so wet from my first paint job that my cock had no issue just going in without any KY. But oh man, it still felt tight as well and she was using her muscles to cramp down my cock. I went on missionary for quite a bit, enjoying her wet pussy and her facial reaction as I pumped her fast and slow. She was also really enjoying herself and repositioned herself so that she can feel the pumps better from me. Switched to standy doggy and boy oh boy, she has a nice white ass. The sight of my cock disappearing in her and with her moaning and pulling of the sheets made me pump her fast. Changed a few more positions and finished my session in missionary and came a BIG load cos I was so fucking excited.

Rest a bit. Talked cock with her using google translate since her basic english was poor. She knew some basic chinese too but not so good also for conversation. I had to rely basically mostly on my translator to help out. We actually had a few laughs over this cos I think somehow the translator made what I said sounds weird. lol

2nd round was da bomb. Basically as I was rushing for time, I speed up to start the 2nd round. She was surprised that I was that urgent to fuck her again. lol Got into DFK mode, blew me hard and best of all, she was so fucking wet without me painting her. This got me so damn hard and she come up and rode me. God damn, she was treating me as her dildo and ridding me away, closing her eyes, sometimes peeping at me and basically fucking me out. She got into a sweat and came, collasping in my arms and pull me up and told me to fuck her fast. She was basically asking for a second coming. This got my drive so high and I was also frantically pumping her and her resisting from moaning too loudly. I ended up getting too tired pumping and laid down. She didnt give up, come over, got me hard again and rode me to heaven. We both collapsed after that and she was in so much more sweat than I am, a sight that she really did put in effort for the session.

GFE - Fucking damn high can. I was hugging her most of the time when not fucking her up.

RTF - Oh yessssss. This girl is so fucking good.
Tried her too. Superb
Old 19-10-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pingpong29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Have any bros out there tried girls from queens ? Can pm me ?
Old 19-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post
wahh this school girl photo and the ass , wu bo !?
will try it out , saw the price reasonable
schoolgirl bo , bikini have .
sop service 130 2shots for 90mins what you expect

Old 19-10-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bubble, CF
4pm, 18 Oct

Contacted Bro CF when I saw he was running a promo for Bubble. Bit of confusion with me ending up in hotel next door, due to the instructions being a bit ambiguous, but no major. Had a laugh about it.
It was a return visit for me. Last time she jumped me the moment I entered the room.
She was a little more reserved this time, but not by much. Still a very cheeky, fun-loving girl and she remembered me, which was nice.
She's in a better location this time. Small room, with elevated bed, good shower but a bit small - just fitted the two of us.
Greeted me in red lingerie, that was off the moment I got in the door and her jugs were out for a quick fondle.
After showering me, she then presented herself naked on the bed and I dove in. Kissing, licking, fondling until we both got aroused. Spent a good amount of time licking her pussy, not she doesn't allow fingers. This was fine, I still managed to get her high.
Then it was her turn to blow me. Had to stop her a couple of times to avoid unloading early.
It was then time for cap on and getting down to business. Took it slow at first, but we were soon pounding like long lost lovers. Few positions, missionary, cowgirl, then doggie. We actually dislodged the headboard, which was quite funny. I told her to keep going and I'd fix it later.
In doggie, I could see her ass pouting at me. I remembered pounding it last time and fact she had no trouble with my size then, I thought I'd enquire whether she was up for another drilling. She quickly reached for the KY, and spread her asshole for me with her fingers. It took many attempts to enter, but once inside it felt divine. Pounded her ass in doggie for a good 10mins before Cumming. She encouraged me all the way.
This girl is the best fun to be had because of her desire to have fun and her downright dirtiness.
RTF: definitely, if have time before she goes.
Old 19-10-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 3
Heng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to beholdHeng_Kia is a splendid one to behold

Very nice photo and very details bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Eve (GX)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=902675

Eve is a late 20s spinster from BKK. Owns multiple online businesses from ladies' fashion, beauty products to snacks and souveniers. First trip to Singapore. Made this maiden trip to widen her experience.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim and model built with good height, long sexy legs and a perky butt. Fair skin with smooth complexion. Sports a couple of ink.

Natural B+ boobs with brown-coloured nipples. Enjoys to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher and DFK.

Catbath. Nipple sucking rather catbath and head south for my tool.

BBBJ + CIM offered. Skillful blowjob with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action from the moment her mouth enveloped my tool. Lotsa handsfree and tongue swirls with excellent suction. Can't really DT, unfortunately. Will spread your legs eagle wide as she licked and suckled on both my tool and balls.

AR. I was at her mercy as I was laid down on both of my palms with both my legs wide spread and my body curled-up and tilted slightly for her easy access. Her tongue literally traced my entire groin region and her tongue pried open my butt hole. Ticklish, arousing and intense. Haven't had this exciting yet comfy anticipation for a long time. Ooh, this is her "special service" for all her RTF customers!

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering however she confessed that she still prefers a dick inside her so I got the hint.

FJ. COF, COB and literally anywhere I wanted was her offer. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Yet to give birth. Game for all positions and enjoys deep & heavy pounding. I was very aroused from all her foreplay so I told her that I am just gonna pummel her hard and fast. Punished her from the rear as well. She took it like a champ with loud surrond stereo.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Offered massage but I declined. Asked permission to check phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks basic English.

Eve is a confident and smart lady. Friendly, easy-going and can carry a decent conversation with you. Good bedskills and always willing to please. I want to find a mistress like Eve!

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 19-10-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

FR 124 aka cc (fantastic babe)

Look average no head turner but also not ugly.
Body slim waist and S shape no give birth b4
Boobs B
Abalone shaven but growing out ,no smell
French tongue fight and suck lips hard untill type,once bit tongue playfully.
Bbbj skipped
Nippon paint yes
Fj missionary, doggy,cowgirl which she cum twice and carry missionary.pull bedsheet and keep moaning and sometimes can hear her said "very good baby" ah ah ah
Attitude friendly and chatty and need to watch your time if not over run.

Her best is slim body ,all natural B and friendly service.

Not her best plain Jane look, not very thight but she also don't like big dick. So hard pounding may be painful for her.

Need to control her less talk talk talk 5555.
Old 19-10-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
steroidal234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried her last night, this is a simple FR for her.

i dont think she need such a lenghtly FR She is one hella of a babe to try!

Looks - 8/10 – Her looks slowly grows on me with her nicely done up hair no complains at all

Boobs - 9/10 - Have to try it to believe it how it bounce.

BBBJ - 9/10 - Make me feel like my rod got honey bro.

FJ - 9/10 - Watching her ride me Wu la la ~.

RTF - when i have vit M

Thanks OKT for arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitywao View Post
Fr for Jane from GX
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...highlight=Jane
( Click to show/hide )
Damn alot of people hiding this girl , No Fr for her till now yet .
Her Nuru/B2B massage and service good le

Okt : 10/10 fast and steady no 2nd words get $10 discount when i ask got discount bo .

Age/look : should be around 30+- young MIlf 8/10
Height / weight : i cant measure weight but i carry her is light , i'm 174 she is around half head shorter .
boob : natural soft sensitive nipple

BBBJ/CIM/FJ
The "eating" of my didi was good and long.
I request for CD on my didi, and I poked in hard into her "tight" pussy.
I screwed Jane in many positions, I did hold quiet long before I ended my 1st shot.
Jane moaning was sexy type.
I asked for bj, and gave Jane one small into her mouth. She is ok with that.

Chop chop , 90mins was up. Jane did not rush me even there is another booking right after me.

Attitude 10/10

GFE 9/10 Over the moon even though we just met, she loves to chit chat but mainly in Thai. I actually catch no ball at all but her facial expressions and excitement, cherry nature makes it so comfortable, she hugged and wont let go, she said I smell so good lol. Solid solid gfe thick thick.

Old 19-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

My late FR for The Pimp's Nana.
Looks like another gem from my regular go to stable.
Bro Flash was as usual gracious to accommodate my last minute request

In a nutshell, Nana is not just good pretty with a lovely petite tight body, tasty pussy, enhanced boobies, she is really cheerful and a little cheeky monkey who did her best to lift the gloom from my lousy busy work over the weekend. Genuine GFE, she is not great in massage, she is great in being willing to engage with her private limited angmo. I guess being in the KTV line helped her to acquire this ability.

Looks: 8. Will grow on you and it glows.
Body: 9. Smallish frame, easily scooped her up for a frustration release bonk, think of her as my bitchy female boss and bang /wreck that pussy hard. Nicely shaped bubble ass for a long humping from the rear.
Boobs: 8. Soft enhanced with some scarring, not turn offish, it was kinda expected. When Nana stand up, she was like a little hot SYt waiting to be ravaged hard.
BBBJ: 9. Wet and powerful, maybe I just enjoy the sight of her attractive bobbling up and down my rod This is one of the better BBBJ i gotten for a while.
FJ: 10. I cummed twice, looking at her face I think she had even more We were both drenched in sweat and still had a cheerful hearty chat about the sex. Like grading each other lol. She was really cheerful even though I kept changing positions.
GFE: 10. Extraordinary, we clicked right from the get go.
RTF: Considering my current workload it will be hard, time to play MC
Old 19-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
246hitnrun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Volks - Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=volks

Looks: 9/10 slight gnd looks but mainly more of a pretty college uni school girl

Body: she has amazing body. Narrow waist slightly sided hips creating that perfect hourglass shape.

Boobs: gigantic Ds

BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction hard working and when she bend down to blow for me she was gentle & rough at the correct moments

FJ: 9/10 when we fucked in doggy, god, her ass is so fine.

GFE: Quite soft spoken. English not exactly the best but can still somehow hold conversation.. nice to talk to. Genuine.

RTF: ofc…. Hard to save money with this stable.
Old 19-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nameshook is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mindy from Rollypolly

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...4#post21713364

Okt: swift response, quick arrangements
Looks: 9/10 exactly same as pics, got that mixed blood face, very pretty
Boobs: big natural c cuppers, nice to hold and suckle on, nice nipples
Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking, does it with feeling, good deep suctions
FJ: 10/10 no commercial feeling, feels like having sex with your fwb, she does it with passion and gets wild fast, one of the best ive tried.

Thanks for good arrangement bro Rp
Old 19-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...2#post21748532

OMG!!!, Shes back, gonna burn a big hole in my pocket now
Old 19-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerbox View Post

Jina- LA
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=903952

Looks: 8/10 her looks will grow on u, slutty cfm face, looks like those hot secondary school teacher u always wanted to fuck
Body: 9/10 slim figure , no tummy with nice b cuppers
BBBJ: 10/10 knows how to please a man, will tickle and lick u until your rod is steaming hard , before she performs her special bbbj on u, guys have to try to find out
FJ: 10/10 she is super horny, and before painting she was already dripping wet, lick her sweet juices before pumping her hard in missionary, she requested to be on top for the finale as she was to ride till she cums, what a horny slut
RTF: at her current price of 130/2, definatly a steal
Agree bro, her bbbj damn solid, cummed all over her face and she sucked the remaining and swallowed it
Old 19-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bochikak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro. Test text
Old 19-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bochikak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro... test text
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1