The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
BrothersGibbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Nice update TS
Old 27-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, can't wait for your updates
Old 27-06-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SSBBFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update. Please pm exhibit N. Thank you very much!
Old 27-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Untying Auntie Kat's bikini from the back, the loose fabric that no longer held any purpose loosened in response as Uncle Maxwell then removed it and tossed it aside onto the pool's pavement. Was there even a point of her wearing a bikini in the first place? She came down in that barely 5 minutes ago and here she was, topless already. It wasn't a bikini but rather like a sexy bedroom lingerie if it's going to be taken off that quickly. Not that I'm complaining anyways as Auntie Kat tried to cover up her breasts. Was there even any point in doing that? We all knew what was already coming. Her only saving grace was that either I suddenly 'wake up' or her shiny prince that was still snoozing the day away comes out.

" Come now, don't be shy. " Uncle Maxwell grinned as he pried her arms off of her body and resumed what he was doing earlier, this time without obstruction.

Jesus, I wish that was me. Seeing him kneading and pressing against her soft marshmallow-like breasts were very enticing. The way her soft breasts deforms and changes shape each time he applies the littlest of pressure, the way her hard nipples would cling onto his fingertips as it stood erect and the very subtle bounce each time Uncle Maxwell lets go of her boobs were all very alluring. I could already feel my blood rushing to my lower regions in FBO, ready to force prep. This is bad. If I pitch a tent now, she might notice that I'm not sleeping but watching them.

" Quick Sam, think of something disgusting. " I immediately recited it to myself inside of my head.

It was akin to remembering the most hilarious joke that you have ever heard in your life and then trying your best not to laugh at a funeral. It was truly scumbag brain at its best, or should I say scumbag dick at its best in this scenario. Nonetheless, the scene unfolding right before me wasn't helping at all. I was actually fighting back the impulse to just sink my claws onto her as well. But I held back. I knew that destroying our relationship now isn't what I wanted to do. I wanted to accomplish much more than just what we can have on this trip. That's why with all my willpower, I remained stationary like a corpse and simply watched on.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, there wasn't much chance for me to take a photo. Perhaps Uncle Maxwell was being thoughtful and considerate for me and purposely positioned Auntie Kat right before me so that I could have a better view, her face was literally facing me at all times so I couldn't exactly position my camera to take any form of photos. But I bet even if he didn't do that, her face would be turned towards me as well, fearing that I might 'wake up'. She probably plans to end all of this nonsense the moment she sees movement from either me or her prince charming. The former shouldn't happen though I would hate if Jack wakes up and becomes a massive cockblock again.

" Nnnggh..!! " Auntie Kat twisted and jerked her body as Uncle Maxwell clamped down on her nipples and started tugging at the protrusions playfully.

While Uncle Maxwell was busy playing with her chest, Uncle D, on the other hand, had pulled her G string down all the way to her ankles. Spreading her thighs apart, Uncle D then placed his face on her crotch and started eating her out. Unable to bear the stimulus from both sides, Auntie Kat buckled over and held onto Uncle D's head for support, indirectly pushing his face closer to her pussy. Hot gasps emerged from her mouth but that wasn't for long as Uncle Maxwell commented,

" This is why I like Asian women.. their sighs are so sexy. But be careful now, don't wake up Samuel. Unless you want him to see that is. " he sneered as Auntie Kat immediately realized and bit down on her lips.

" Let me help you out. " Uncle Maxwell then forced his lips onto her.
Old 27-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Parfoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro! So steamy!!
Old 28-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
AdamWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So hot!! Please continue TS
Old 28-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 11
xiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of lightxiaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice update.
Old 28-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
99Roses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 28-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Hydrated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update TS
Old 28-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" ..!! " Auntie Kat immediately shuddered upon having another guy other than Uncle D kiss her.

Why was she so surprised or shocked? I mean, she said that she has had more than 30 guys last night so adding just another one shouldn't be this much of a deal. One would have expected her to readily accept another cock or two just because a key that can open many locks is called a master key and a lock that many keys can open is called a slut. Or perhaps the Uncles need to ply her with more alcohol to make her more obedient? However, while at the start she sealed her lips while Uncle Maxwell ran his tongue over her pink lips, sooner than later, her mouth opened slightly as she gasped upon having Uncle D sucking her pussy off. Taking that chance, Uncle Maxwell forced his tongue inside of her mouth and didn't let go at that point in time. While continuing to french her vigorously, his hands did not stop but continued toying with her breasts which seemed to be getting slightly pinkish red from all the kneading and pulling.

" Mmm.. Haa.. Don't.. " Auntie Kat moaned in ecstasy. There goes the last line of her defense as her body shuddered.

At this point in time, I have already gotten used to seeing the signals that signify that she has cummed. It was fairly obvious each time she cums, she would tense up her body and halt her breathing for just that split instant before resuming panting. Compared to Alicia, Auntie Kat seems fairly sensitive to be able to cum that many times that quickly. Well, that or I am just bad at foreplay which I certainly hope not. I was fairly certain that it was Auntie Kat's problem more than Alicia's problem. Accompanied by the dozens of men that she has had, without doubt, Auntie Kat was a closet nympho. A slut that loves pleasure more than anything else but yet at the same time, she still tries to remain conservative to preserve what little self-dignity she has left. It was also probably the reason why she hasn't shave her pussy despite shaving everywhere else. Probably one of those old China mentalities of shaving pussy = slut. Still don't get why though.

" Haaa.. Ahh.. "

As time trickled by, something else also trickled down her thighs. I lost count how much time they had spent in that position but her legs had become wobbly and she had to lean forward and apply pressure on Uncle D's head in order to even stay standing. Uncle D, seeing it as a sign that he was doing a good job, continued licking her off. It was a shame that I couldn't see any details down south just because his head was blocking but nevertheless, I could still see the streams of water trailing down of her thighs, be it her juices or his saliva. One of Uncle Maxwell's hand then went down towards her butt while his right hand continued caressing her tits. Her eyes opened wide in shock as Uncle Maxwell sneered.

" Say, are you a virgin down here? " Uncle Maxwell commented with glee. Was he referring to her ass?!
Old 28-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Was he referring to her ass?![/QUOTE]

Anticipating.... whether did Auntie Kat really lose her ass virginity to Uncle Maxwell.....
Old 28-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Also, some bros PMed me asking why I don't update as frequently as before. Say last time used to update several times a day and now maybe 1 week 3 times only. Several reasons:

1) I just changed jobs. The old one can jiak zhua and this new one must wayang a bit so yeah. No time to write in office because this job needs me to move around quite a bit.

2) New job = tired = shag to write. To be honest, my motivation to write is waning. I still do read all the comments of the exhibits and in the threads to keep myself motivated but yeah. Perhaps more conversation might perk me up more rather than just 'support!', 'nice update ts' and such. There are a few bros out there which I actively have a conversation with and it's pretty motivating.

3) I heard rumors from my friends that someone is harassing Auntie Kat and family now. I'm can't say for certain that it might be one of the bros here because the last time I counted, there were about 3 bros that recognized her. If you do recognize her, I would appreciate it if you do not confront her or anything. She's married now so I respect her privacy. Of course, the harassment might be totally uninvolved with my story writing but still, if this continues on, I might just stop writing and sharing.

The original purpose of writing was to share the stories to you guys and hopefully talk with the guys that have fucked her and such and exchange some photos/videos with them since talking about her arouses me quite a lot. But yeah, things should have a limit. So yeah. This honestly wanes my motivation the most since even if it's completely unrelated, it still guilt trips me quite a bit.

4) For those who have followed the thread for a long time, you might have known that the story is nowhere near completion since I lived with them for a long time but I most likely will end the story the moment the Bali trip ends, depending on the situation.
Old 28-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro..tks for all the continue write up despite ur new job n shagness. Of cos there is always some black sheep n asshole around but that shld not discourage u from writing. Ur real life experience is like a fantasy that many yearn to have. In short is like estacy n unlimited imagination wat could happen next. This keep me motivated to wake up every morning n looking forward to your new sharing.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
slutbitch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro we need more update from you !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1