The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Well, i'm back to SG in October. Have a new filiipina maid that wants me to screw her good (will do)...now I have been chatting with an Indo maid (never had one)...and she will come over and says we can have sex also. So, will have fun in between having my pinay GFs in from PHIL for a couple weeks (not at the same time lol).

I'm curious about this Indo maid...she claims she is a strict muslim but wow, she talks very dirty on chat....tells me i can eat her then fuck her....so...have to oblige lol

And again..met these girls on tagged...has been very good to me that site.

GG
Old 06-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
BonkOnDemand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will this be useful for pinoy maids?

http://nawcom.com/swearing/tagalog_pilipino.htm
Old 06-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Splitter100;9646254]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
]
in the end pull out n unload many onto her tummy.

Bro,

you are hero

you do it RAQ
hahaha...no raw lah rubber pull out and cum onto tummy as she want see my juice on her and see hw much I had cum. btw her mens.. coming too n I did ask also her come most ppl do raw n cum inside when gal hving mens..? nw I kwn the ans liao
Old 06-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
I'm curious about this Indo maid...she claims she is a strict muslim but wow, she talks very dirty on chat....tells me i can eat her then fuck her....so...have to oblige lol

And again..met these girls on tagged...has been very good to me that site.
GG
strict muslim means she doesnt eat pork, drink alcohol and probably pray 5X a day. being freaking horny and strict muslim are worlds apart

agree Absolutely, Definitely and Wholeheartedly that tagged is THE site. i play outside Sg though. lovely to know that another bro is having tons of fun on this site. I am a direct beneficiary of tagged (70%)...and badoo (30%)
Old 06-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi, I don't mind my points been cut. as long I got the bonk n I enjoy it n sharing my story with all bros here. as long I got what I getting
Old 07-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
strict muslim means she doesnt eat pork, drink alcohol and probably pray 5X a day. being freaking horny and strict muslim are worlds apart

agree Absolutely, Definitely and Wholeheartedly that tagged is THE site. i play outside Sg though. lovely to know that another bro is having tons of fun on this site. I am a direct beneficiary of tagged (70%)...and badoo (30%)
Correct she doesn't eat pork, doesn't drink alcohol and does pray 5X/day....but had another chat this AM with her and yikes...she loves dirty talk (or as she says "noughty")....hehehe...I am going to fuck this Indo girl next month yum yum.

Gosh I LOVE tagged....have hit the jackpot so many times with it now.

GG
Old 08-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
innocently deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with an Indo maid recently. she selling river cruise tickets. I bought from her and took the cruise with her. Quite a sweet maid. Anyone into sweet indo maids?
Old 08-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

HI Bros,

Im new to this site.. I have some doubts . Seniors pls assist..

What is address for site u all call as" tagged" ? or where can i start my hunting..

One more thing, i have indo maid" single" in my home take care by baby . recently , i start to talk with her and ask her to maasage me. First time, she did with light touch finger on top of my dress.

Next time, i ask her, she refuse to do it and told me get from my wife..
.. But nowdays,when pass by her i gentle slap her back and give light squeeze. she will turn smile /say u r crazy sir... But, didn't inform my wife....

I told her as she care by baby, i will some gift... then she ask to buy samsung tab for him.. Shall i try to dating out ...?

Advise pls...
Old 08-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
HI Bros,

What is address for site u all call as" tagged" ? or where can i start my hunting..

One more thing, i have indo maid" single" in my home take care by baby .

I told her as she care by baby, i will some gift... then she ask to buy samsung tab for him.. Shall i try to dating out ...?

Advise pls...
You are playing with fire...eating and shitting at the same place.

Beware you could lose not your family, but also your freedom if she crys foul.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Bro,

Thanks for your advise.. Now i understand the risk.. i won't touch her anymore.....

Pls guide me how to find pino/ indo maids in wechat / tagged.com or in other sites...

I'm so new to this hunting. Just want have fun with this chicks...

So far i have intercourse with my wife only
Old 08-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thanks for your advise.. Now i really uderstand the risk.. I won't touch her hereafter...

Btw , i'm new this hunting.. guide me how to find indo / pino maid in wechat /tagged.com / other sites....

Im so interested to have such a fun ....

Seniors pls help :-)
Old 09-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am very confused with this post..brothers and sisters pls help me with this...

"One more thing, i have indo maid" single" in my home take care by baby . recently , i start to talk with her and ask her to maasage me. First time, she did with light touch finger on top of my dress. "

so the maid is taken care by the baby? and the writer is wearing a dress. confused here.

confused number 2.

" I told her as she care by baby, i will some gift... then she ask to buy samsung tab for him.. Shall i try to dating out ...?"

so again the baby care for the maid..and the samsung tab is for him..so now i understand the maid is a guy whom the baby take care of him and writer is a girl wearing a dress who has a wife? very chim..i totally confused. help pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
HI Bros,

One more thing, i have indo maid" single" in my home take care by baby . recently , i start to talk with her and ask her to maasage me. First time, she did with light touch finger on top of my dress.

Next time, i ask her, she refuse to do it and told me get from my wife..
.. But nowdays,when pass by her i gentle slap her back and give light squeeze. she will turn smile /say u r crazy sir... But, didn't inform my wife....

Advise pls...
Old 09-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
aiya...dun nid to confuse lah...
ppl's engrish may not be as good as others...
just gotta read the whole post from a horny man's point...
so the 'dress' refers to 'clothes on'..
'by baby' refers to 'my baby'...etc...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met my maid on Sunday, but found out my other maid meeting an ang moh, and she told me is his new bf, they didn't go to hotel ( like i believe and don't care) and the guy going back today he is Australian, she ask me do I mind,

Told her I'm not.ask does she want to meet me again, she say ok,she say I only think of her when I want happiness. Lol
Old 09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Just another update to clear curiouslala innocence...

1) Confirm by the maid that she's using other people's photo.
2) Reason being she's not daring to take her own nude photo and disclose to other people.
3) She received the pics from some bros (May or may not be here) few months back
4) As similar to her body, so she used it as her 'own' and sending it to other.
5) However as per what she mentioned, she only send to less than 3 people including myself

Conclusion: Have punished her hard on Saturday...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1