The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
There is legal age for paid because prostitution is illegal in Philippines .

Legal age for sex with foreigner is 18+

For local to get a girl pregnant? No limit - even 13 is ok !

There is a silly law in Philippines enforced on foreigners (if you become target ... ) that says a girl can't be alone with a man more than 20 years older - again don't ask how it goes for 70 year old senator having 17 year old lover....

And if cops really want to set you up they can refuse the birth certificate of girl and send her for dental age check and claim she is minor.

Hence my preferring girls with baby than no baby - former high chance above 18, latter ? No clue.

And Filipinos are good at making fake ID for work and there being no official ID, I encountered few girls in LAC who turn out to be below 18, when I tested saying I can try to get them job in Singapore, they blurt they can't get passport because they are below age, I don't mess around with UA girls. Never took them out.

The youngest a friend encountered was 14 pretending to be 20. Lucky he found out before leaving the bar.
That is very scary and dangerous! I cannot fathom a 14 years old want to work in a bar and lie their way to get laid for $! Most likely forced to?
Old 06-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
That is very scary and dangerous! I cannot fathom a 14 years old want to work in a bar and lie their way to get laid for $! Most likely forced to?
Forced ? are you kidding ?

When girls get pregnant by 12 or so, I doubt any are forced in In fact, I never found the word forced (I am talking of girls above age by the way .. )

And there was some TV program about the prevalence of teen pregnancy in PH, ...

http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/issue...cy-philippines

MANILA, Philippines — How are babies made?

Dindin* giggled, following a silent whisper: “Sex.”

She sat on the curb, resting both her body and voice — the most important tools of her trade. The 17-year-old has been working since dawn; her vocal chords competing with screeching wheels and mad horns.

Every day she herds passengers underneath the Katipunan flyover, yelling “Cubao, Cubao, Cubao” over and over. A day’s barking gives her around P100.

Dindin has been a barker for less than a year, and a mother for over 2 years. She first got pregnant at 14, on her first attempt at sex. Her boyfriend dislikes condoms. Rubber, he believes, lessens the sensation.

She is not too fond of sex, but her boyfriend forced her.

“Pagkatapos (ng) sex, binubugbog ko siya. Kaya maga mukha niya araw-araw, ‘yun ang kapalit.” (After sex, I beat him up. So his face is swollen everyday, that’s the trade off.)

Soon after, Dindin stopped having periods; she did not know why. The baby was already in her belly when friends finally pointed it out. “Umiyak ako, nabuntis ako nang ‘di ko alam.” (I cried, I got pregnant without knowing.)

At 17, she has already had three miscarriages.

Her new boyfriend is also a barker, it was his turn to bark while the others napped. Dindin goes for a walk before going back to work; she has several hours to kill. (IN PHOTOS: Teens raising kids)

Kids having kids

One in every 10 Filipino women aged 15 to 19 is already a mother or pregnant with her first child, according to the 2013 National Demographic and Health Survey (NDHS). Early pregnancy is more common among poor households, particulary in families that receive less education. (READ: Young, pregnant, poor)

The figures have not changed much over the last 5 years.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
What is the legal age in Philippines? Like 18 for mutual in Singapore, but 21 for paid?
19yrs old, for me is too young to bonk
Old 07-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
my favourite is Maria Spa. its near the bj bars and bliss spa, with a green signage. google...
1233 Oak Street, Balibago.
thanks buddy..will check it out too.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
19yrs old, for me is too young to bonk
For me, the even 19, too much drama

And must repeat everything few time before they understand ..

I want to be taken care of, not take care of young immature girls

My mummy friend in Manila send this photo, asking me who I like (her girls all above 19) and when I said none, she is not happy

Old 08-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Man, going to ac air ticket getting more and more expensive.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Man, going to ac air ticket getting more and more expensive.
PAL and SQ had promo to Manila, 175 $ return

If you travel light, take a hop, trot and a jump from Manila.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Update

There are complaints of a lack of things to do during the day, but there are Korean bars that open at noon or 1 pm and are packed with hot girls.
Seems like there haven’t been many raids lately, so the atmosphere is much lighter. While the subject of BFs used to be hush-hush, now everyone is quite open talking about it.
Girls are coming back, including the cute ones. There still aren’t many customers around, so girls are quite friendly.
Bros shouldn’t hesitate. It seems things are back to normal and it’s a good time to come and explore!
The little beggar gangs seem to have disappeared. There are still young beggars but they dun gang up on and try to pick ur pocket.
There’s 2 major construction projects going on across from Phillies and Central.
There are some local officials guarding the entrance to Walking Street. They’re shooing away the girls and LBs out of the Phillies intersection. I assume they are doing the same for the massage cuties. Only street food vendors seem to be allowed.
There’s usually a hell-break-loose thunderstorm in the afternoon, but it won’t last long. It’s a smart idea to always carry an umbrella when bar hopping. Note tho that u can’t take an umbrella on the plane out of the Philippines. I got a favorite umbrella confiscated that I was able to bring over from Bangkok with no problem.
AC is infested with flies. One even took a dip in my drink inside a bar! When I showed my waitress the glass, she started taking it back to the bar, then turned around and asked if I wanted a new drink. Guess she was originally just going to take the fly out and bring the glass back. When she came back, she kinda blamed me, saying I should be more careful!

Camelot
Ask the waitress for a 10% VIP card. It’s free and good for both Camelot and Red Queen, except Red Queen is “temporarily” closed. It’s good not only for men’s drinks, but supposedly also for LDs and BFs. Not applicable for HH.
Supposedly under Korean or Filipino ownership, so no more connection with Brown Sugar.
Now they’re opening at 2 pm, but dunno how many customers they’re getting, as their sign still says starting at 6 pm. HH now 2-8. P70. H 6-8, P70.
No standouts among the dancers.

Champagne
They seemed to also be back to having a full fleet. The reason why they had plenty of dancers while Brown Sugar didn’t was supposedly because when Camelot changed hands, the dancers moved here. No standouts.

Aura
This Korean bar is already packed with Koreans b4 it opens at 7 pm. Supposedly has the best girls but they didn’t seem that special. P100.

Color
Altho the name is the same, supposedly there’s no connection with the old Color. Doesn’t seem to have the quality of girls to attract a lot of Koreans even when it opens at noon. Dancers dun dance, just stand or sit around. Expensive at P100/drink.

New Color
Very popular. The old Color staff moved here, including the security guard outside. Think this used to be Gangnam. It’s next to Arcadia. They open at noon and it’s full with Koreans. There must be about 30 girls in this small bar. Sometimes they give customers free snacks. Drinks only P90.

Para
New Korean bar next to Color. Think this is where Tight Jeans used to be. Also expensive at P100/drink. Same owner as Aura. Opens at 1 pm. Oriented to Koreans. P100.

Club XS
Still uses Carnival’s menu. This is a WIP. Part of Q group. They should put some of their better girls here to get customers to come in. Not worth visiting at this time. P100.

Viking
Still popular. Korean owned but mixed customer base. They’re recruiting for a native Japanese mgr (interpreter). Heard they have a Malaysian mgr. Best to come between 7-11, as first shift goes home at 11. P105. No standouts.

Sea Star
Used to be the only bar with bakla. There was a cute one who kept looking at me as if she was love-stricken. But when I asked, she admitted she was a he. Now they claim no more LBs, but that means they seem to be short of staff.

Salambo
There’s a spinner named Eliza. She’s a dancer but seems like some days she’s a door girl. Other than her, no standouts. Still have cultural dancers. Even tho they complain of the hard work, most are fat. None of them is pretty. They rotate between Salambo and Centauro and perform on the hour. Dancers wear bikinis, which is nice. P125/110.

Midnight Cruiser Music Lounge
New name for Insomnia. Supposedly same owner but different mgt? Party nite on June 12. Use to have knockouts but now no standouts.

Q Bar
Many customers but none Asian. Drinks reasonable at P95. No standouts.

Lollipop
Drinks expensive at P120 for what u get. Some girls wear transparent shorts over T-backs. Seems to be a hangout for blacks. No standouts.

Ra
No menu. Drinks supposedly P125. Same owner as Q Bar.

Bunker
Drinks are a little expensive at P115. Always very warm, stuffy and smoky. No standouts. Same owner as Q Bar.

Bunny Ranch
Moved to Bretto’s
Old 09-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

I find Manila airport is more dangerous then ac, so I alway go direct to ac
Old 09-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Update

There are complaints of a lack of things to do during the day, but there are Korean bars that open at noon or 1 pm and are packed with hot girls.
Seems like there haven’t been many raids lately, so the atmosphere is much lighter. While the subject of BFs used to be hush-hush, now everyone is quite open talking about it.
Girls are coming back, including the cute ones. There still aren’t many customers around, so girls are quite friendly.
Bros shouldn’t hesitate. It seems things are back to normal and it’s a good time to come and explore!
The little beggar gangs seem to have disappeared. There are still young beggars but they dun gang up on and try to pick ur pocket.
There’s 2 major construction projects going on across from Phillies and Central.
There are some local officials guarding the entrance to Walking Street. They’re shooing away the girls and LBs out of the Phillies intersection. I assume they are doing the same for the massage cuties. Only street food vendors seem to be allowed.
There’s usually a hell-break-loose thunderstorm in the afternoon, but it won’t last long. It’s a smart idea to always carry an umbrella when bar hopping. Note tho that u can’t take an umbrella on the plane out of the Philippines. I got a favorite umbrella confiscated that I was able to bring over from Bangkok with no problem.
AC is infested with flies. One even took a dip in my drink inside a bar! When I showed my waitress the glass, she started taking it back to the bar, then turned around and asked if I wanted a new drink. Guess she was originally just going to take the fly out and bring the glass back. When she came back, she kinda blamed me, saying I should be more careful!

Camelot
Ask the waitress for a 10% VIP card. It’s free and good for both Camelot and Red Queen, except Red Queen is “temporarily” closed. It’s good not only for men’s drinks, but supposedly also for LDs and BFs. Not applicable for HH.
Supposedly under Korean or Filipino ownership, so no more connection with Brown Sugar.
Now they’re opening at 2 pm, but dunno how many customers they’re getting, as their sign still says starting at 6 pm. HH now 2-8. P70. H 6-8, P70.
No standouts among the dancers.

Champagne
They seemed to also be back to having a full fleet. The reason why they had plenty of dancers while Brown Sugar didn’t was supposedly because when Camelot changed hands, the dancers moved here. No standouts.

Aura
This Korean bar is already packed with Koreans b4 it opens at 7 pm. Supposedly has the best girls but they didn’t seem that special. P100.

Color
Altho the name is the same, supposedly there’s no connection with the old Color. Doesn’t seem to have the quality of girls to attract a lot of Koreans even when it opens at noon. Dancers dun dance, just stand or sit around. Expensive at P100/drink.

New Color
Very popular. The old Color staff moved here, including the security guard outside. Think this used to be Gangnam. It’s next to Arcadia. They open at noon and it’s full with Koreans. There must be about 30 girls in this small bar. Sometimes they give customers free snacks. Drinks only P90.

Para
New Korean bar next to Color. Think this is where Tight Jeans used to be. Also expensive at P100/drink. Same owner as Aura. Opens at 1 pm. Oriented to Koreans. P100.

Club XS
Still uses Carnival’s menu. This is a WIP. Part of Q group. They should put some of their better girls here to get customers to come in. Not worth visiting at this time. P100.

Viking
Still popular. Korean owned but mixed customer base. They’re recruiting for a native Japanese mgr (interpreter). Heard they have a Malaysian mgr. Best to come between 7-11, as first shift goes home at 11. P105. No standouts.

Sea Star
Used to be the only bar with bakla. There was a cute one who kept looking at me as if she was love-stricken. But when I asked, she admitted she was a he. Now they claim no more LBs, but that means they seem to be short of staff.

Salambo
There’s a spinner named Eliza. She’s a dancer but seems like some days she’s a door girl. Other than her, no standouts. Still have cultural dancers. Even tho they complain of the hard work, most are fat. None of them is pretty. They rotate between Salambo and Centauro and perform on the hour. Dancers wear bikinis, which is nice. P125/110.

Midnight Cruiser Music Lounge
New name for Insomnia. Supposedly same owner but different mgt? Party nite on June 12. Use to have knockouts but now no standouts.

Q Bar
Many customers but none Asian. Drinks reasonable at P95. No standouts.

Lollipop
Drinks expensive at P120 for what u get. Some girls wear transparent shorts over T-backs. Seems to be a hangout for blacks. No standouts.

Ra
No menu. Drinks supposedly P125. Same owner as Q Bar.

Bunker
Drinks are a little expensive at P115. Always very warm, stuffy and smoky. No standouts. Same owner as Q Bar.

Bunny Ranch
Moved to Bretto’s

Wow bro good update, thanks
Old 09-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I find Manila airport is more dangerous then ac, so I alway go direct to ac
Well, since I discovered Uber and Grab, Manila is not that dangerous, getting from airport to bus terminal
Old 10-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Quote:
Well, since I discovered Uber and Grab, Manila is not that dangerous, getting from airport to bus terminal
175 rtn... attractive!

Don't land in mnl since tiger fly to Clark.

Could bros advice are there any airport bus service to town..?
I mean aircon tourist bus like the
Love Bus
Old 11-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Oxen Massage? They have promo for out call masseur.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
frankykhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrankykhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I only managed to get return ticket at $300. Leaving on 28/6 and back on 1/7. Any kaki in Makati, PM to meet.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Any bro here knows what is the best way to send remittance to Philippines?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1