The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Bro Kiko is a smart guy. He never post anything outside soccer talk for the last few days

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 23-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
anyone in favour of a petition to boss that zapping be allowed in this thread? just zap, no up. can compile the whole list of nonsense the fake poster has accumulated and send to sam?
bro rahl dun waste ur time on the fake poster....
roaches will always be roaches....

Last edited by S3vw; 23-03-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Old 23-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!

I think we made a BIG statement tonight. Man U have 2 weeks before their next match. 2 weeks of endless media pressure and stress. We were fantastic. 5-0 man... who would have thought? Somemore a bro here say a victory will be enough. It's more than a victory. It's a thrashing!

Reminder of a rule I learnt this season. No offside from a goal-kick. Almost carbon-copy of Dossena's goal. I wonder how many times we practise such stuff during training.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
WOW!

I think we made a BIG statement tonight. Man U have 2 weeks before their next match. 2 weeks of endless media pressure and stress. We were fantastic. 5-0 man... who would have thought? Somemore a bro here say a victory will be enough. It's more than a victory. It's a thrashing!

Reminder of a rule I learnt this season. No offside from a goal-kick. Almost carbon-copy of Dossena's goal. I wonder how many times we practise such stuff during training.
Yes the title race is on again - man, I never believed this would be the case a few weeks back.

My only peeve is the stupid international break which will allow Scum to recover their composure.

Didn't know about the offside - but Riera wasn't offside was he? (I know he wasn't cos of the rule but you know what I mean)
Old 23-03-2009, 02:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
anyone in favour of a petition to boss that zapping be allowed in this thread? just zap, no up. can compile the whole list of nonsense the fake poster has accumulated and send to sam?
Seconded,but more scary thoughts for them if we leave it to Sam to carry out
Old 23-03-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes the title race is on again - man, I never believed this would be the case a few weeks back.

My only peeve is the stupid international break which will allow Scum to recover their composure.
The international break works both ways. It gives all teams time to recover from injuries (benyanoun), time to pick up new injuries (hopefully none from our side) and time to ponder on their season. When Man U lost to us, the reports were on how strongly they would rebound at Fulham. When they lost to Fulham, the self-doubt and anxiety can only be cleared by winning the next match. The only problem is the next match is 2 weeks away. A lot of time to ponder and worry. I do hope they self destruct from the stress of chasing so many titles. Notice how Berbatov is conveniently injured before an international break? Seems so Man U.

Another thing I noticed that will be crucial now is the CARDs. We got 1 yellow card today for a Gerrard lunge. Man U got 4 yellow cards and 2 red cards at Fulham. With the suspensions and injuries and the fixture pile ups to come, we are there to take advantage should Man U ever drop points again.

Man U's next match is against Aston Villa. Both teams lost this week. Let's see which team will rebound after this week's defeats. Time for an old boy to get us points? Come on Friedel (is he immediately suspended?). Come on Heskey! We will visit Fulham next. Notice the similarity in fixtures?

Last edited by Xgenre; 23-03-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20482 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOW!

tonite torres appeared to be off-form ... mayb too tightly marked by d villa defenders til he had nt many chances. d usual telepathy with SG wasnt seen much tonite.

perhaps d unsung hero was Riera. his passing was brilliant, so was his finish.

do feel kinda sympathetic for Friedel. agree with d presenters, while it's a penalty it doesnt warrant a red. well, i guess pool had so many bad decisions agt us in d past, now lady luck is smiling on us more.

gd tt scholes, rooney n vidic will nt feature in d next match. read tt bebatov injured himself in d fulham match. hopefully he wont recover agt AV. AV had not won in 5 consec matches. juz hope MON give his guys a gd hair-drying session n pick themselves up agt manure!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

we were awesome jus awesome

Last edited by hawksbay; 23-03-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

i should said the international's week come at the wrong time for us,just when we are in this kind of form.
it gives MU time to recuperate and recover.
hope all players can come back with any injuries and we will pick-up the pace again.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 23-03-2009, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

another fantastic performance by the Reds winning 5-0 and should have been more.
praying that all our players will not get injure during the international.

YWNA !

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 23-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

What a win by Liverpool again big score 5- 0

Liverpool , Liverpool all the way , my captain score hat-trick!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 23-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
WOW!

The score is great but not the break..

I prefer not to have the international break just when we are so HOT!!!
In fact, I cant wait for the next league game to come, cause we will just bulldoze whoever is in front of us!
Old 23-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

shit another international break....just hope none of the key players pick up any injuries...this is really the crucial period..but something from yesterday match is that Skrtel have problem coping with big player like Carew....most of the time Carew win the high balls...so something for Benitez to ponder on so as to strengthen the defence..becos since as usual Liverpool going to meet Cheski again in the CL...then as central defender, Skrtel probably have to take on "Dropball" who is more or less in the same kind of mould like Carew....
Old 23-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -244 / Power: 0
BadEye BadEye BadEye

Congratulations to Liverpool. Well done.
Old 23-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
tiewleilowmei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That would be great if more brothers could join in the petition. Kiko... you and your clones are doom...

What is truth is truth there aren't fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1