The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Seems like wearing braces is the trend in LOS. It will be a comical situation if the cock hair is stuck between her braces when she bj you.
Old 25-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
..going to bangkok next month, first time there, any brother can enlighten me where should i go find girls ..and bring back hotel? roughly what is the price range?
I heard from the forum some place like RB1 RB4 ..where is these place? sound like geylang...
Think you'd better brush up on this and bkk agg thread, before some1 else comes and mislead you

Ever tried to google with magic words bangkok girls, sex, nightlife etc? List will be as long as your arm
Old 26-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
hi brothers,

I am going to bangkok next month, first time there, any brother can enlighten me where should i go find girls ..and bring back hotel?

roughly what is the price range?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Think you'd better brush up on this and bkk agg thread, before some1 else comes and mislead you
Ya... think you better read lah. It's all in the thread. I even post a reply last week! Sigh..... Anyway, RB1, 2 etc stands for Rainbow 1, Rainbow 2.... all AGG bars in NEP.

Maybe can consider putting up a sticky on some information for noobs going to BKK for the first time.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

A friend sent me this link

www.thebankclub.com

Sukhumvit 40 (BTS Thonglor)
Bangkok, Thailand

any bro can tell what type of club this is?
Old 26-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
KNS! Don't pull me back but still push me further into the dark side! 555+ Actually, the stays are not getting longer, but getting CLOSER!! ding dong laeo.
Quote:
Maybe heading back to LOS for 2D2N at end of Sept to celebrate tirak's birthday. Not confirmed. See how it goes.
(Think bro ML gg to say..." you die laeo! poison mak mak"...
Reading yr FR and by your own admittance u kanna dark side ardy. Chop, stamp, confirmed. Bro Blue Dragon aka Lord Claudia is one of the Sith Lords of Bangkok u dunno ah? He ask u listen to Thai internet radio while u work is one sure way of poison going deeper. With OC, LT tirak + side dishes u have mastered Level One of the Dark Skills.... WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE BRO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
A friend sent me this link
www.thebankclub.com
any bro can tell what type of club this is?
At first tot the site in Thai! Can read English? Just what don't you understand?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Reading yr FR and by your own admittance u kanna dark side ardy. Chop, stamp, confirmed. Bro Blue Dragon aka Lord Claudia is one of the Sith Lords of Bangkok u dunno ah? He ask u listen to Thai internet radio while u work is one sure way of poison going deeper. With OC, LT tirak + side dishes u have mastered Level One of the Dark Skills.... WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE BRO!!!

At first tot the site in Thai! Can read English? Just what don't you understand?
GM selling FREE 8 MAN'S..
speak THAI,quick 191...
www.freemanbook.com
Old 26-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Rainbow 2 not affected by the renovations that is going on in the middle where the beer bars were. Only affected were the beer bars. All gone...demolished.

No agogo bars downstairs, second and third level bars are affected.

Thanks for the fast reply, +9 SHOTS for you

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Anybody have any eye-dear if RB2 is affected by the recent renovations??
Quote:
Rainbow 2 not affected by the renovations that is going on in the middle where the beer bars were. Only affected were the beer bars. All gone...demolished.
Rainbow 1-4 are all open.... Last evening went around these 4 agg. As usual a lot of puyings, some strip till nothing. Rainbow 1 was my favorite last evening, saw a few chio gers, which I have difficulty deciding who to bring back. But end of the night, every gers look pretty due to alcohol effect.

Quote:

Maybe can consider putting up a sticky on some information for noobs going to BKK for the first time.
Good idea, u do it, I support u
Old 26-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Rainbow 1-4 are all open.... Last evening went around these 4 agg. As usual a lot of puyings, some strip till nothing. Rainbow 1 was my favorite last evening, saw a few chio gers, which I have difficulty deciding who to bring back. But end of the night, every gers look pretty due to alcohol effect.

Good idea, u do it, I support u
Dear naemlo,

Glad that you enjoy yourself in the Rainbow bars. Surely, you must seat next to the stage where the girls are almost topless, salivating, at these syts, and with booze making your eyes blur....blur....and hazy.
Old 26-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Glad that you enjoy yourself in the Rainbow bars. Surely, you must seat next to the stage where the girls are almost topless, salivating, at these syts, and with booze making your eyes blur....blur....and hazy.
Ya blame it on the drinks. Spent about 2000thb on them. Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK Dunno whether this will be a good idea.
Old 26-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

To that person that zipped me a lot and said "ur thai is shit, don't flaunt what you don't have " in my report with the lady boy in the Pattaya thread.

Yes, i admit that my thai is shit ( not so good in Thai as you are and you have very high 8-9 reputation points ) but i am not a shitless kiasi and kiasu coward as you are ( as i leave my name behind when i zap people ) while you never leave your name behind.

Hey !. You must be able to speak fluent Thai but still a nameless, no balls coward.

Yes, that was what happened in Sukhumvit during the very late dinner.

No lies added. It was an honest field report. What he/she said and what i said was what happened.

And many thanks to Snipeshot08 and birdie8819 that up me on other threads.
Old 26-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya blame it on the drinks. Spent about 2000thb on them. Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK Dunno whether this will be a good idea.
Definite it's a good idea and can also meet you more often for makan and drinks..na
Old 26-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Definite it's a good idea and can also meet you more often for makan and drinks..na
Every months I will definitely spend more money than now in Hanoi. Mai dee.
Old 26-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Every months I will definitely spend more money than now in Hanoi. Mai dee.
Initially yes, once your fire die down and no more thrill, life will be back to normal. That what happened to me and nowadays, I seldom do MP/Bar/Club hopping anymore and once a while just accompany you guys around.
Since you will be staying and working here, you will have plenty of times to cheong around unlike those who on holidays with limited times and need to mp/bar hop and sex every night.

Bro Naemlo/IMO, check you PM.
Old 26-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just love the nights in BKK. Planning to be posted in BKK Dunno whether this will be a good idea.
Wah, dream posting leh Many bros will give their right arm (or 3rd leg) for your enviable move.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1