The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good evening!

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints (mostly PRC girls/women):

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints I go most often:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9:00pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high-end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I do go to other joints infrequently. I'm open to suggestions.

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of women for viewing at HH. Whereas better-looking ones may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though. The quality of girls/women at PC and Lido/P8 has been quite atrocious. But rare surprises do happen if you go often enough.

There is a plan C now: HFJs. Sitting in the hall is very cheap. And you're not obligated to hang a penny. I usually go to a specific joint when I hv info about a particular SYT who may be my type of pussy. But photos and videos can be deceiving and I've been greatly disappointed. In that case I'll just get up n leave after 5-10 min. BTW, I hv a unique approach to singers for ST. No BY of singers for me. It has been a very long time since I met a singer who is my type of chio SYT. I may hv to adapt to the new reality n accept one w/ minor plastic surgery and who is not exactly an SYT.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your preference, option 1, 2, plan B or C or all four.

There is a plan D: Import girls of your type directly from the source. That is another story.

BTW, I hv been to some Viet Joints including Zara. I'm totally unimpressed. I did ST two Viet gals in the last 3 yrs, but both were from Lido.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
worcester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Let me share an email I just received from a guru.

Why Being a Nice Guy Makes You a Dick

If you consider yourself a “nice guy” but you’re getting nowhere with women... then today’s email will be the loving “kick in the ass” you didn’t know you needed.
Here’s the deal, and no one else will have the nerve to tell you this, but...
You’re not really a “nice guy”... you’re a dick.
Here’s why:
Because you’re not being honest. Not with women, and not with yourself.
If you were honest, you’d be trying to f@#k every girl you could.
And you wouldn’t hold yourself back or pretend that’s not what you really want.
Because it IS you really want, right?
That’s what you think about, constantly. We all do.
But instead of going for what you want, you’re hiding it.
Instead of approaching the girls you like and giving yourself a chance at success… you’re staying home and jerking off.
Instead of being sexual with your date and going for the kiss, you’re holding back and talking about the bullshit things you “have in common.”
Instead of making moves… you’re playing it safe.
Your actions and your desires are not in alignment.
You’re out of integrity with yourself.
You’re being a dick.
So stop being a dick and ask that cute girl out already.
Tell her she looks good today and ask her if she’s single.
Tell her what you like about her.
Take her by the hand and lead her somewhere dark and exciting.
Look her in the eyes and tell her you f@#king want her already.
If you don’t, someone else will.
Make it happen

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Agreed with you and will change myself.

I am not going to be soft and nice guy.

Will try to resist soft temptations.

happy weekend.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
BioHistory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by bro WB.
Thanks and have a good weekend.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
11fingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worcester View Post
Bro WB

happy weekend.
Same here, not going to be soft and nice guy any more.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

Read it 15-20 times. Then practice daily.

Bros, thanks.

Bro, tks.

However, air pollution is no laughing matter.

I'm baffled by the inaction of most people. Knowing and doing are very different. Here is just one article:

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/hea...and-lungs.aspx

I try to avoid places w/ high air pollutants.

Bro, tks.

SP returned to PRC in May 2016. She is married w/ a kid now. We still keep in touch.

Bro, you do have a sense of humor. I'll keep my sentences short too.

The shortest sentences = The most superior genes

Greatest scientific discovery since Einstein's E = mc2. Thank you bro tnuc.

Thank you, bros.

.................................................. ......

Good morning to all samsters,

What an auspicious day!!

A bro sent me a very long PM in which he summarized what he had learned from my thread. I urged him to post it on this thread. He replied:

"Hi bro,
On the practical aspect, yes I am still working on it. Yes you may post it for me without my nick. Reason for me not posting is as per below:

For this account, previously some of the stuff I just post for fun and some is not true. As you mentioned that your word is your bond, that is what I am working towards too. To be a man of integrity. As some past postings are not true, I do not wish to carry on this, and thus unlikely will do anymore posting with this account."

I like to salute this bro for his brutal honesty about his past "transgressions." His courage and determination to become a better person n a man of integrity is inspiring. I wish him the very best. I like to say this to him: It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

I may hv written most of the following sentences in his PM, but my own mindset and self-mastery are far from "awesome" and I'm still not living it. I hv to work and practice much harder. I also like to thank him for synopsizing what I hv written. I'm not living what I preach...

"Hi bro, have gone through over 400 pages of your thread now and just would like to thank again on all the pointers learned. Will seek to apply them in my daily life. Below is the list of stuff I learned from your thread and mainly from your advice. Pardon if its too long.

1.Use Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Self-Hypnosis to reprogram my subconscious and improve Emotional Control/Self Mastery to become THE MAN

2. Self-Mastery – Supreme control of your thoughts, feelings and actions

3. One should strive for excellence, not perfection

4. Strive to obtain “Absolute Dominant Self Mastery/Emotional Control”

5. Your perceived ranking on the Dominant Male Scale is the sole determinant of your attractiveness. “Perceived” is the key word here, and you ranking is manifested by your attitude, voice tone, eye contact, facial expressions, body language, etc.

6. The secret ingredient of your perceived dominant status is as follows:
a. The caliber and depth of your Dominant Self Mastery and Emotional Control.
b. Everything else is secondary

7. If a man is perceived to have a high ranking on the Male Dominance Scale, maintains excellent self-mastery/emotional control throughout the relationship with the girl, and regularly gives her multiple CVOs, she will be addicted emotionally and sexually. Period.

8. Wealth is defined by how long we can survive if we choose not to work – and still afford paying expenses at the same time, including offering

9. Strive to improve myself every day in every way (spiritually, mentally, emotionally, intellectually, physically, financially, etc.)

10. Woman are primarily attracted to a man’s behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a woman’s looks and figure. We shouldn’t worry about what the woman or media say they want. Its more important to know what their subconscious minds want. There are biological and evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted and evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

11. In terms of getting and maintaining pussies, money is only a part of the equation. A very large and dominant part at first, but a man's behaviour becomes more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor.

12. Owning a pussy's heart and soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part and sometimes no part at all. In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the women and the men. For most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding and factors/triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved. There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women or women with very low self-esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive and has an explosive temper

13. I believe that I am THE prize to ALL females on earth. I don't care if there are 1,000 very famous, rich, tall, handsome and badass men right here in this room. But I'm 100% certain that I can walk into the room and walk out with the sexiest and most kawaii woman of my type who is unattached

14. Behave as if you have 100 beautiful and high-quality women of your type, who are non-WLs, calling you and wanting to fuck you every day, and they are all emotionally and sexually addicted to you

15. If you love or like a woman very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you will lose her forever

16. It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Study hard, work hard and invest wisely. Reprogram your subconscious mind to achieve awesome emotional mastery.

How do I want to finish? At 90, I want to pass on, after giving my very pretty 18-year-old SYT mistress CVOs that she has never experienced and will never ever experience for the rest of her life.

17. The ONLY real challenge is achieving ABSOLUTE emotional mastery (and self-mastery) or AEM. A man must know his true self and true nature to achieve AEM. A man has AEM when he is completely detached/non-reactive and he remains cool, calm and relaxed, even when facing the most horrific adversities or imminent/painful death.

18. 看到陌生人不要眨眼睛,动作慢点,要挺身肢正,说话慢点,吃饭慢下来,不要狂傲要很笃定,很冷 静很放松。

19. 一个人,如果能完全控制自己的情绪,即便现在一无所有,终究会拥有一切!

Recently had a terrible experience with a SYT. Glad to learn from the experience and also from WB's thread.

Thank you.
Old 29-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kadeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Recently had a terrible experience with a SYT. Glad to learn from the experience and also from WB's thread.

Thank you.
Learning from this thread too bro.

Cheers.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by worcester View Post
Bro WB

happy weekend.
Bro, tks.

Be a MAN, don't be a needy nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioHistory View Post
Very interesting thread by bro WB.
Thanks and have a good weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11fingers View Post
Same here, not going to be soft and nice guy any more.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Bros, tks.

Quote:

Thank you.
Bro, tks.

Could you tell us more about your "terrible experience" w/ a SYT? We could all learn and benefit from your encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadeka View Post
Learning from this thread too bro.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Good afternoon,

According to Marni the wing girl, here is the number one secret of ATTRACTION:

Know What You Want

Most women know what they want because they have a lot of options to choose from. Yes, women do have men hitting on them
every day, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a lot of options to choose from either.

It's all about your mentality.

Many men sabotage themselves into thinking that they should just settle for whatever comes along their way—for whatever they
can get. This is not attractive.

Be the chooser. Be the decision-maker.

When you know what you want in a woman, you also start to subconsciously develop your own plan of action for getting that woman.

This is extremely powerful.

You're saying no to all the women you don't want so you can focus your energy on getting a yes from the woman you do want.

There are 2 added advantages to this:

1) women tend to want what they can't have and when you're saying no to most women, you're also ironically building attraction
with them, and

2) when you build up enough attraction, even from the women you don't want, you're generating social proof for the woman you do want.

Be a highly selective chooser.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, tks.

Could you tell us more about your "terrible experience" w/ a SYT? We could all learn and benefit from your encounter.

I just read the earlier posts, and realised the context of this thread is based off KTV girls.

I'm a guy that hunts for non-KTV ladies on the street/on apps so I'm not sure how much of what I experienced will be beneficial/relatable.

Anyway, of all the ladies I have hunted, there's this 1 that I totally lost the hunting game. I was mesmerized by her looks, her demeanour, her soft intellectual, her mysteriousness, her situation. I gave my 100% while she always gave her 50%. I knew I became the hunted. But I did not mind.

Just when I thought we were onto something real, she suddenly pressed on her brakes and started with low quality responses as if what we did did not matter to her.

I'm left confused, hurt, disappointed and frustrated.

I know I just need to be firm in letting her go but it is really NOT easy. I have picked up & fucked 22 ladies (single,attached, married SG ladies) over 2 years and it was easy to let ALL of them go but not this one.

Your advice came in handy. It is still not easy for me but I constantly remind myself daily now to be the decision-maker and LET IT GO.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TvampT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by bro warbird, lots of things to learn here, thanks!
Old 01-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, tks.

I just read the earlier posts, and realised the context of this thread is based off KTV girls.

I'm a guy that hunts for non-KTV ladies on the street/on apps so I'm not sure how much of what I experienced will be beneficial/relatable.

Anyway, of all the ladies I have hunted, there's this 1 that I totally lost the hunting game. I was mesmerized by her looks, her demeanour, her soft intellectual, her mysteriousness, her situation. I gave my 100% while she always gave her 50%. I knew I became the hunted. But I did not mind.

Just when I thought we were onto something real, she suddenly pressed on her brakes and started with low quality responses as if what we did did not matter to her.

I know I just need to be firm in letting her go but it is really NOT easy. I have picked up & fucked 22 ladies (single,attached, married SG ladies) over 2 years and it was easy to let ALL of them go but not this one.

Your advice came in handy. It is still not easy for me but I constantly remind myself daily now to be the decision-maker and LET IT GO.
Bro

In this game you cannot fall in love and when you do so you lose.

If you had read bro WB thread which I did read once, you will come across a few forums mentioned how his friends fell in love and completely lost it. The gal was very ordinary to many guys but not to him. Like you, his friends had not been moved by the top juicy gals but why this ordinary gal which memorizes his hearts.

Answer simply no explanation because love is irrational.

You need to think that her loss if she do not want you. Just go out and find more. Use the negative motivations to find more gals example 200 gals wanted to make love to you.

Hopefully bro WB will add on.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 01-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
sms96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Bro

If you had read bro WB thread which I did read once, you will come across a few forums mentioned how his friends fell in love and completely lost it. The gal was very ordinary to many guys but not to him. Like you, his friends had not been moved by the top juicy gals but why this ordinary gal which memorizes his hearts.

You need to think that her loss if she do not want you. Just go out and find more. Use the negative motivations to find more gals example 200 gals wanted to make love to you.

Fully agreed, there is no explanation as love is irrational.

Thanks to bro WB for this excellent thread, wish to read and learn more from bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

Bro, tks for sharing your experience.

No, this thread is not only about KTV gals/singers or FLs.

When I started this thread over 10 yrs ago, I thought picking up KTV gals outside KTVs would be an achievement. I was a pathetic newbie then. I hv come a very long way since.

I hv also greatly expanded the scope of this thread to include connecting w/ any attractive female whom you may meet anywhere. Whether your intent is short term or long term sexual RS.

I want to be brutally honest. It's wrong to fuck married women unless they are separated from their husbands n are awaiting divorce. I hv also mentioned in my previous posts that it's very easy to fuck married women. Google Mark Cunningham.

Your problem w/ this one lady is a very common one. It may have happened to every heterosexual man.

She is your SPECIAL ONE. Your insecure and needy behavior is very predictable. She has more power in the relationship because she is the one who cares LESS. My advice is to forget her completely. Get a few younger, prettier and more intelligent girls.

A very experienced n dominant lady-man may have seduced, fucked n dumped thousands of girls/women in the past. Without emotions or remorse. But when he meets "The Special One," his dominant masculine behavior suddenly changes. He becomes timid, insecure n needy, like a scared little boy. Because his subconscious mind believes she is the prize. He can't control himself. It's the kiss of death for the RS. Even if he happens to be a real king or "the sexiest man alive" also no use. Examples? King Fuchai n King Edward VIII. Johnny Depp...

If a man believes his girl is special, his previously masculine behavior changes. He begins to value her and care for her too much. He is now afraid of losing her. He has lost his power and dignity...
It's what every girl/woman consciously wants her man to behave. But, ironically, it's the beginning of the end for the relationship.
The reason? Her subconscious mind or primitive brain will begin to despise his new "less masculine and less dominant" behavior.

You must change your mindset when you meet your next dream girl. It won't be easy. Your subconscious mind must believe that you're the grand prize to this dream girl. You're the prize from the first second you meet her to the last second you're with her. Otherwise, you will fail with her.

最优秀的男人应该拥有最优秀的女人.

Improve yourself in every way, every hour every day. Whatever it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TvampT View Post
Very interesting thread by bro warbird, lots of things to learn here, thanks!
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Bro

Bro, tks.

You're right!

I hv frens who fell for old, fat and ugly women. It's inexplicable. Must be gong tao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms96 View Post
Fully agreed, there is no explanation as love is irrational.

Thanks to bro WB for this excellent thread, wish to read and learn more from bro WB.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Yes, love is totally irrational.

As they say, love is beautiful precisely because it's irrational.

A man must make all his girls including The Special One fall for him, and not the other way round.

Cheers and have a great Sunday to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good afternoon,

Earlier this morning I sent a PM to our boss Sam to request a name change. I believe the new name will more accurately reflect the scope of our interests n discussions n will serve a bigger audience.

Sam was kind enough to change it quickly.

Thank you so much, boss.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
duyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread bro, support!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good afternoon,

Earlier this morning I sent a PM to our boss Sam to request a name change. I believe the new name will more accurately reflect the scope of our interests n discussions n will serve a bigger audience.

Sam was kind enough to change it quickly.

Thank you so much, boss.

Cheers!

Bro WB
And a great thread it has been, although I do not read it as much nowadays!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1