The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bra a bit more challenging. Sometimes i also tempted when they leave panties lying around, especially those got their smell one. Hahaha.
Carrie has black panties in the bathroom.
Good luck, Barry bro
Old 23-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Carrie has black panties in the bathroom.
Good luck, Barry bro
I want those got smell one. Clean ones i dont like.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
I want those got smell one. Clean ones i dont like.
Kinky fetish
Old 23-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Kinky sia...

I no feel to take their things eh, I only feel like telling some of them to keep their money properly lol, at least hide it somewhere, some just leave it in a bag outside, later people take the money they also dunno.
Ya I heard of some stories where the girl was robbed. Hope it doesnt happen to our sweethearts.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Gt a lot of qi qi eh... Is it the one staying near Novena before she went back? From Shenzhen one
they just return to china, not anytime soon come back
Old 23-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Besides Shenzhen and other southern cities, have you met any WL from the more northernly parts?

I know Xiaoyu is from Qingdao. Northern accent is a bit different from that of the south.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Besides Shenzhen and other southern cities, have you met any WL from the more northernly parts?

I know Xiaoyu is from Qingdao. Northern accent is a bit different from that of the south.
I heard Mumu is mongolian.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talk too much about the VP girls, now 心痒痒 need to contact VP bro soon hahahaha
Are the VP girls really good? How does service compare to GL Cat150?

Always drooling over the photos but scared PS and the price puts me off a bit.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The girls look very similar to photos. 90% similarity. The girls are good and will try their best to perform what you asked for. Even the bodies are very well maintained, won’t have meat spilling over at the wrong areas. So kind of justify the price they are charging also lah.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
The girls look very similar to photos. 90% similarity. The girls are good and will try their best to perform what you asked for. Even the bodies are very well maintained, won’t have meat spilling over at the wrong areas. So kind of justify the price they are charging also lah.
Wah ok, will leave them for special occasions
Old 23-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on xin xin

Location: 8/10 (House in secure apartment without security guard.)

Looks: 7/10 (Mid 20s )

Body: 8/10 (Petite, no belly)

Boobs: 6/10 (small boob)

Massage: 8/10 (gave me a decent massage)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Can lick and suck well)

Overall: 8/10 Very good attitude, can see she shy when I chat dirty with her. She be back to China soon.

Old 23-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ok this made me laugh out loud!!! Haha

But TT panties not that yummy what. A few lacy black ones , and also granny panties. Hahaha.

So who has the nicest panties!!!???

I remember liking Tina's cute "baseball" knickers. OG Angel had good looking lacy thongs. Lol
Yeah OG Angel’s got pretty hot panties and a sweet looking ass... Actually with her nice ass, I think most panties will look good on her haha
Old 23-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Anyone know if rui rui from SG lonely guy still working? Message her few days but no reply.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yea most are ok. Some PS but OKT also dun like overselling, so tries not to use ones with too much photoshop. A lot of the gals took their pix professionally in Vietnam.

To be frank, he’s had a couple of issues - he meets them before ‘employing’ them but dun see them nude, so there was one girl with a big pelvic scar he later had to reject.

Girls are all good looking, but service depends on the girl n OKT will stop a girl who gets too much negative feedback. Bell curve is to the right, some are Okay, most are good, a few are mind blowing.

Last edited by Keima; 23-07-2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Ahh..thats too bad, havent try her.
Thank U

Quote: