The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi fellow bros, will be doing some updates on where I went, hope will be useful for other bro's for this information.

Patpong;
(Quite secluded, beside the lift, its right inside the night market)
As was newbie in chionging in BK, first game got carrot head, paid 2k baht for a massage package for 3hours (Was told 1k later by my lady, throw in another 1k for another lady)

MP Joint : Takara
Girl No : 67 (Face, 80% LOOK ALIKE Zhang Ziyi! Not kiddin bros, if you all are willing to excuse the short and slight tummy, her face is almost look-alike as zhang ziyi, very japanese/chinese features, look quite young aswell)
Claim ; Grandfather is japanese , mum is from laos.

Body : Slight tummy, really petite and short, couple of tattoos at the back
Should be B cups, with a perky ass to boot.

Package : Soapy massage (Quite SOP, rub all over you)
Bath tub shower and rub.
1 Hour+ massage (Not really piano type, got strength, but not very skillful)
I had chemistry with her so nego for 2 shots, all she ask for was some extra tips.
BBBJ me for close to 20 minutes without complaining, very sensual and deep throated me, looking down at Zhang Ziyi (:P) bbbjing me, was such a turn on. Told her I wanted to CMI and she said ok. Squirted half into her mouth and the other half i took out and gave it all on her face. WHAT A RELEASE! Damn!

Laid down, and chat with her abit, she has plans to come to sg and work, so fellow bro's with lobangs, might want to consider =)

2nd round started after about 15 mins with a BBBJ again that was out of this world, told her to cap me. Very accomodating and moans were genuine. Could see she was enjoying herself, did doggy, missionary and cowgirl before cumming in doggy. Loved doing her missionary , just looking at that face was a turn on already.

All in all, great experience except for the fact that i had paid double the price, was probably worth it.

Also went to Sukhumvit and had a lady there, nothing to Fr about since i don't even remember her name or number or the club (was too drunk)

Hope my fr was useful to all bro's here and if you wish to up me, i won't mind either
Will be visiting BK next month again, so will update on anymore sexcapades
Old 23-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back to earth yesterday. What a shitty feeling. What to do? Thought 4D4N in LOS will be long enough a holiday, but quite frankly, it is never enough. Looked forward to the hols for weeks, and it ended in a flick! KNS!

Anyway, had wanted to write some FR on my last couple of days in LOS, but really not in the mood to write today, due to some issues on my mind which happened on the last day. All I can say.... Puying's power very strong

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Just came back to earth yesterday. What a shitty feeling. What to do? Thought 4D4N in LOS will be long enough a holiday, but quite frankly, it is never enough. Looked forward to the hols for weeks, and it ended in a flick! KNS!

Anyway, had wanted to write some FR on my last couple of days in LOS, but really not in the mood to write today, due to some issues on my mind which happened on the last day. All I can say.... Puying's power very strong
ayio please hor do take care don't let the puying power suck u in the black hole 555+ ok
Old 23-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Puying power too strong leh. Always let my small brain controls the big one. what to do?
Old 23-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

In King Castle 3 at Patpong, there are also many celebrity look alikes. Got Megan Fox. Angelina Jolie. Jessica Alba. Kelly Chen. Gillian Chung. Korean models. 555....
Old 23-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they trans or original puying?
I also kena LOS posion, gona go back in Jan again but so long away
Old 23-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Welcome (back) to Thailand!
You should said to him Welcome Home...Tirak.

Quote:

Just listen to Thai radio station while surfing..
Old 23-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
Are they trans or original puying?
I also kena LOS posion, gona go back in Jan again but so long away
They are definitely puying "wananbes"
Old 24-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderguy View Post
MP Joint : Takara Girl No : 67 (Face, 80% LOOK ALIKE Zhang Ziyi! Not kiddin bros, with a perky ass to boot...
BBBJ me for close to 20 minutes without complaining, very sensual and deep throated me, looking down at Zhang Ziyi (:P) bbbjing me, was such a turn on.
Really look like Zhang Ziyi? One of my favs! Perky ass? Your FR gave ma a small boner! Tomorrow night muz go down check her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
ayio please hor do take care don't let the puying power suck u in the black hole 555+ ok
His stays gettin longer and longer... he is slowly going over to the dark side! Give in Bro LOL... dun fight it... feel the power of the dark side! 555+ (evil laughter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You should said to him Welcome Home...Tirak.
Tat one reserve for u 2 say!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Yes, sifu. Will try and remember. U know lah... gals cry only, I gone case. Like Bro IMC say... the force is strong!

By the way, I know who called me today laeo! It was Au lah! Was wondering why the no. look so familiar. Missed her call, but she msg back. Maybe give her a call tomorrow lah. Dunno what she wants...

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
His stays gettin longer and longer... he is slowly going over to the dark side! Give in Bro LOL... dun fight it... feel the power of the dark side! 555+ (evil laughter)
KNS! Don't pull me back but still push me further into the dark side! 555+ Actually, the stays are not getting longer, but getting CLOSER!! ding dong laeo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Just listen to Thai radio station while surfing..
555+... like dat confirm lagi khit teung mak mak.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 24-08-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster

Anyway, continuing from my last FR....

21 Aug 2010:

After tirak went to take a nap due to the medication, I met up with Bro ML and his friend for dinner. Had Korean BBQ, which was pretty good. Think it is somewhere near Suk Soi77 or something. Cannot remember. After that, dropped off Bro ML's friend, and we headed for SC. It was more to look see look see for a while, as we did not really have much plan on what to do.

Can't remember which AGG we went to, but I think should be KISS or something. It was slightly before 8.30pm, so we took the happy hour drinks, which only costed about 60bht. But did not see much cute puyings there, had wanted to go Baccara, but we subsequently headed for Nana.

Reached Nana about 9+, but place was getting busy. Rain came right after we stepped into Rainbow 4 (good excuse to spend more time there). Quite a number of syt and pretty ones as well. We were feasting our eyes on the puyings as there seem to have more dancers than customers. Anyway, I saw one puying which was not bad looking, but with a real hot body, sitting alone near the counter. Signalled service staff to ask her come over. Cannot remember her number, but I think her name is Kwan or something lah. Bought her a drink, and she started koalaing me, putting my hands on her B-C Cuppers to feel the REAL thing. Yup, it's real. Damn nice to touch. After a while, she went back on stage, and boy was she sexy! Had half the mind to BF her for ST (cannot LT since tirak in hotel), but before I can ask, she kena hijacked by a Jap for BF. KNS! I don't ask, no one ask. The moment I want, someone else also want.

Anyway, she came back, apologised and I told her maipenrai, thinking to myself the night is still young. After she left, continued my eye-balls exercise. Bro ML nudged me to go and have a walk around the two stages to have a better look, but I commented that it felt like I am in the market, shopping for pork like dat. After a while, decided to buy 005, who was sitting opp me at the stage side, a drink. She has probably one of the hottest bodies in the bar (Bro ML will agree to that). But after bought her a drink, she seems not very interested to talk much, and I also sian half. Said she needed to get something, and went off, and never came back. I so ugly looking meh????? Anyway, did not waste any more time there, and we headed for the AGG beside Obession. Took a stroll, did not like what we saw, and we moved to Rainbow 1 instead (where I met the crazy puying many trips back. See my last year's posts).

Scanned the puyings on and off stage, and was relieved that she was not there. Sat at the stageside as the place was packed. Instead of the puyings on stage, I was attracted to one off-stage. She was sitting right opposite me across the stage, and I was trying to glance at her in the midst of all the legs. But boy, she was a real smiley face. She was probably not the best looker in the bar, but I love a puying who loves to smile. She saw me glancing at her, and I gave her my megawatt smile to see if she respond. She turned around giggling, and I signalled to her to ask her come over. By then there were some small round tables available, and we moved over. I was going to take an extra stool when Bro ML stopped me. Was wondering why, since there are only 2 stools at our table, and then kao jai laeo! Another new thing learned. Obviously I missed out the fact that if there was no more seats, puying will have to sit on my laps! 555+

Anyway, I chatted with puying (name is IT or something), and she was pretty responsive. Bought her a drink, while Bro ML bought LD for one of his ex-ex-ex-ex gal. (Is the number of EXs correct??? 555+). We sat around a while longer, I looked at the time. Damn, almost midnight. So, decided to ST puying since cannot do anything with tirak in hotel. Bid Bro ML goodbye, and we proceeded to 3rd floor ST rooms. Paid up 300bht for room and 20bht for CD. Should have taken one from my hotel room. Anyway, went into the room, chatted for a while, had a ciggie, had a bath, and had my fun But a little pity it did not last too long. Think never tried ST, so kan cheong scared got no time. Anyway, completed mission in an hour. TCSS a little more, bathed, then we parted ways, and I headed back to hotel to the warmth of my tirak. It was around 1.40am.

Tirak was watching TV when I got back, but she is definitely a sight on my bed. However, expended for the night, so took a shower (must pretend pretend, else she will suspect) and got into bed. Cuddled up together like two koalas, and I was gone in a niffy.

22 Aug 2010:

Woke up around 9+am by a phone call from OC. Asked why voice sounded so muffed (just woke up), so told her flu still not cured. 555+. Anyway, packed up a little, while tirak was bathing. After that, we checked out of the hotel around noon, and went back to tirak's place for a while. Headed for airport around 2pm, checked in and went for lunch. Was having much fun, until tirak asked a question, which got me stumped and thereafter, things got a little uncomfortable. Not going into details, but could see she jing jing mai sabai. Anyway, proceeded to the immigration. Gave tirak a tight hug and a light kiss on the lips, and headed in. Went up plane, and here I am, back in sillypore.

So, that's conclude my 4D4N outing in LOS. Not colourful, but I enjoyed every bit of my time there. Sorry for the long FR, but since now got mood, thought I write it down with more details.

Next trip.... hmmm... coming up!

Old 24-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
headed back to hotel to the warmth of my tirak. It was around 1.40am. Tirak was watching TV when I got back..
Woke up around 9+am by a phone call from OC. Asked why voice sounded so muffed (just woke up), so told her flu still not cured.
Lol, bro LOL. You had the balls to skive from your bkk bird (with ST) and got away with murder with her majesty (lucky no giveaway by your tg!)

Must admit I similiarly did it a good catch from SC some years ago (whilst my ex was mai sabai zzz in nearby soi 15 Royal President). Kns, got a good deal for LT and ended paying overnight 600bht in hotel smack in SC. After my deed and some snuggling, I left (overcame with guilt?) and surprised her by giving her my key. Either she could turn the tricks with another customer or sleep over Excuse to my ex on my return? Watch live footy at a bar (some match!) +555

May the (dark) force be with you
Old 24-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Was having much fun, until tirak asked a question, which got me stumped and thereafter, things got a little uncomfortable. Not going into details, but could see she jing jing mai sabai. Anyway, proceeded to the immigration. Gave tirak a tight hug and a light kiss on the lips, and headed in. Went up plane, and here I am, back in sillypore.
U r getting naughtier each trip. I been to LOS for years and yet to get a long term tirak. U r the man.
Old 24-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Lol, bro LOL. You had the balls to skive from your bkk bird (with ST) and got away with murder with her majesty (lucky no giveaway by your tg!)

Must admit I similiarly did it a good catch from SC some years ago (whilst my ex was mai sabai zzz in nearby soi 15 Royal President). Watch live footy at a bar (some match!) +555
555+... funny, me also stayed in soi 15 R.President this time rd. So coincidental! My excuse to tirak.... was watching BPL football and people playing pools at hilary's

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U r getting naughtier each trip. I been to LOS for years and yet to get a long term tirak. U r the man.
Must catch up for lost time. 555+ No lah... maybe tirak look at my size big big, also think my pocket deep deep. But it's pretty good to have a long term tirak on side while fishing for others one-night types. Best of both worlds...

Old 24-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

Maybe heading back to LOS for 2D2N at end of Sept to celebrate tirak's birthday. Not confirmed. See how it goes.

(Think bro ML gg to say..." you die laeo! poison mak mak"...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1