The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... we will all be there with walking sticks..... and you will be having all the fun, being the youngest....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun
Yeah, our 3rd leg need walking stick for support (bbj in wheelchair too??)
Old 15-04-2010, 12:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yeah, our 3rd leg need walking stick for support (bbj in wheelchair too??)
Wow that is good ...... so bro etct88 ON boh?
Old 15-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Wow that is good ...... so bro etct88 ON boh?
on is on, but when.... take long time to roll the wheel chair all the way there, and need to collect plenty of 7 11 plastic bags...

don't forget, you also Chairman of the Pilot Association...
Old 15-04-2010, 02:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
on is on, but when.... take long time to roll the wheel chair all the way there, and need to collect plenty of 7 11 plastic bags...

don't forget, you also Chairman of the Pilot Association...
Sure or not.......if I am Chairman then you are also not far from me as you are The Vice-Chairman......!
Old 16-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sure or not.......if I am Chairman then you are also not far from me as you are The Vice-Chairman......!
.. more like I am the ah pek, in a WheelChair in charge of all the Vices.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. more like I am the ah pek, in a WheelChair in charge of all the Vices.
No but Vice Versa for both Playman and Etct88. Both Co-Chairman of Vices
Old 17-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Wouldnt it be better and wiser if we liase with OKT b4 we book that particular gal?
Ofcourse you can liaise with OKT but you should understand that OKT also want to make $ so they will promise you anything so to get you to book their girl. To be fair most OKT would exchange the girl if you are not happy with her if you have not bonk her yet with someone from their own farm.

Once I did threaten to send a girl then her attitude becomes very good as she dont want to be send back.

I really miss the good old days.
Old 17-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Once I did threaten to send a girl then her attitude becomes very good as she dont want to be send back.

I really miss the good old days.
Cant agree with u more. Be it at Hatyai, Indon or even Sillypore! Those golden years..20-30yrs back...
Old 18-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys, past few trips to hatyai only book girl from fuckshops, and go to kiss chanel, paragon at night.

next trip i plan to cheong their KTV, can u recommend me KTV with pretty/high quality girls? dont mind if abit more expensive.

thanks
Old 19-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro...didn't know that you also go to Hatyai one....
Bro, people like YY think i only have high life tapestry...but i don't! These are my roots

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Shocker!!! didn't know u involved in the war on all fronts.
How are you bro? Long time no see... the war neds me elsewhere bro, can't always be protecting the North! South need tender loving care too

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oh, he lost out on few rear attacks?!
there were only 2 things lost in the "War" many years ago. Modesty & Virginity bro

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
javel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi!
Do any bros here know if there is any coach/bus from hatyai to genting? or the other way round? Timing? Could not find any info abt it...
btw, i only chiong hatyai once only during last year dec, took a girl from Apple KTV... think her name is Sui... Looks like an ah lian with blonde hair... Gd service.
My first and usual playground is in Pattaya, so need some help on hatyai info...
Old 26-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
adicha is Cool - loads of Potential

there is...
hatyai - KL - Genting
From Pudu Rraya Bus terminal, change to another bus to genting..
Old 27-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Hatyai next couple of days? I just feel like taking a short break there if I'm free for the next few days since I've never been there before.
Old 27-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest my recent trip to Hatyai was depressing. Low supply of stocks and mostly not nice stocks. LCLY cause got girl disappear middle of the night ant etc etc. Haih although i wasnt affected by any of these since i got the GFE type, but i was pretty piss off on the whole scenario. All the old spots doesnt seem to cut it anymore. But surprisingly the border was much more happening now. Although i didnt get a chance to check it out, mainly due to time constraints and heard alot of story about danok being dangerous place to be at, i manage to try out their MP just before heading back to the country. 30-40+ ML and most of them does booking out, with reasonable price. Well at least nobody in the group complains about girls being LCLY.

Oh yeah some question for those thai king out there, Are the performers in Kiss Channel bookable? and how to go round it? PM me thank you.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

kiss channels dancers are never available for booking .... unless u are gd in the kc game then u might want to try though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1