The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

anyone can update the exchange rate in AC today?
wondering if i should change into php before reaching there.
Old 16-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
anyone can update the exchange rate in AC today?
wondering if i should change into php before reaching there.
bro so far i notice rates in ac is always better
Old 16-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro so far i notice rates in ac is always better
here in moa php32.1 only.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
here in moa php32.1 only.
It was 33.50 in Baguio two days ago.

Seems peso is strengthening...

Or the money changer you went to doesn't deal in SGD. Hence buying at poor rate. Should have gone to a different rate. For emergency when I pulled out cash by BPI, the rate was 32.6 or something plus 200 peso + 2 $ service fee.

Last edited by etsys; 17-05-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Was speaking to a transit passenger who came back from the PI last night and waiting at Changi for his flight back to Manchester. His hotel driver had an encounter with some cops on the way to the airport and he intervened to assist the driver. The cops warned him to MOYB and if this incident had happened next month, they would have shot him as their new President has given them the discretion to "shoot to kill" the cops told him.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Was speaking to a transit passenger who came back from the PI last night and waiting at Changi for his flight back to Manchester. His hotel driver had an encounter with some cops on the way to the airport and he intervened to assist the driver. The cops warned him to MOYB and if this incident had happened next month, they would have shot him as their new President has given them the discretion to "shoot to kill" the cops told him.
I am so scared

Not so ...

Duterte hasn't issued any such order. His declared plan is to form something like CPIB to go after corrupt cops and also increase the pay of cops so they don't resort to harassing others for pocket money.

In fact, he should be killing corrupt cops .. .not civilians
Old 17-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yahright11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Excuse my ignorance have been to angelese city for a few years

Does the one eyed wench bar still exist?

Regards
Old 18-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tegami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Duterte does not target civilians. I have been to Davao two years ago and it is the safest places in Philippines. For those smoker who want to smoke outside hotel lobby or any shop, the security guards will approached them and advised them not to smoke inside non-smoking establishment. This is the only place where taxi drivers used meter and provide exact change up to 10 php.

By the way, it is better to change money here (even the rate provided by the money changer at Clark Airport is higher). Last week, it was 3400 php to 100 SGD but this week is 3360 php.

Usually I change money at Zenny in front of the main gate/friendship jeepney terminal. There is also another money changer opposite High Society.
Old 18-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tegami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Difference between OB girls and bargirls is;

ONE: Bar girls safer becos require mandatory medical check. OB girls don't check. Of course she say will say she safe but neber check how to know.

TWO: Bar girls cannot play you out when you bf her cos can find her in bar or her mamasan or papsan. OB girls can play you out like runner and you cannot find her.

THREE: Bar girls you can check them out first, see got chemistry. Also can see her body better since she wear little clothes. OB girls outside, how to check?
There is a lot of OB girls in High Society but need to go around 2 to 3 am. OB girls also can check them out first to see got chemistry and it is cheaper than bars as you don't need to buy ladies drink and bar fines.

The only problem is need to wait near the entrance to mark 'attendance' and not easily to find one that you fancies as the prettiest one might already taken.

For those who can't stay late, it is recommend to visit the bar around 7-8 pm before the pretty one are being bar fined.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dkbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors,

A few questions need help from you all.

I'm going to Clark in July for golf 1st time. Any things i should or shouldn't do there? Is there any caddies there and how much is the tip i should give them etc...

I just go bar hopping to get some ST/LT. How much is the damages? Some of u mention 800 bar fine and 1500-2000 for the girls right?

Sorry for being rude cos i browse through the last 50 pages and none of you all mention golf... Is it bad to play golf there?

Thanks
Old 18-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkbc View Post
Hi seniors,

A few questions need help from you all.

I'm going to Clark in July for golf 1st time. Any things i should or shouldn't do there? Is there any caddies there and how much is the tip i should give them etc...

I just go bar hopping to get some ST/LT. How much is the damages? Some of u mention 800 bar fine and 1500-2000 for the girls right?

Sorry for being rude cos i browse through the last 50 pages and none of you all mention golf... Is it bad to play golf there?

Thanks
For first timers, stick to the Fields (after 7pm) or Perimeter before 7pm. Prices range from 2000p to 3500p at the Fields area. u pay that to the bar before the gal change and can leave w you. It is one amount. Later after u done w the gal, u can give her some tips ... or not. depends on u.

As for golf, pretty crappy courses except maybe the Korean one but is expensive. caddie tips iianm is 500p onwards. been a while..pls update if i got some numbers wrong.

Bottom line...forget golf and go Atlantis, Crystal Palace, Red, Qbar, Club Asia to get the pulse of AC!

Have fun!

Oh..and steer clear of beggars and street children..leave ur passport/jewellery at home or hotel. Never hurts to be extra careful!
Old 18-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
For first timers, stick to the Fields (after 7pm) or Perimeter before 7pm. Prices range from 2000p to 3500p at the Fields area. u pay that to the bar before the gal change and can leave w you. It is one amount. Later after u done w the gal, u can give her some tips ... or not. depends on u.

As for golf, pretty crappy courses except maybe the Korean one but is expensive. caddie tips iianm is 500p onwards. been a while..pls update if i got some numbers wrong.

Bottom line...forget golf and go Atlantis, Crystal Palace, Red, Qbar, Club Asia to get the pulse of AC!

Have fun!

Oh..and steer clear of beggars and street children..leave ur passport/jewellery at home or hotel. Never hurts to be extra careful!
For Golf, if you are a serious golfer, head to Baguio ! Cool weather to go ..

And addition to the above, get a cheap phone + local Sim card, and leave your expensive phones at home.
Old 18-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahright11 View Post
Hi
Excuse my ignorance have been to angelese city for a few years

Does the one eyed wench bar still exist?

Regards
It's gone now....
renamed to shipwrecked.....
Old 19-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Wow!...its been ages since I post in this thread and went to AC....

Seems like not much has changed from what Ive read in the thread. Anyway me and another bro will be in AC from 26th to 29th May. Any Cheongsters around in AC during those dates? Feel free to meet up and do some "Walking" along the Street, 1st and 2nd round of drinks on us

Will be staying at my regular place..Devera.

29th to 31st will be in Makati for round 2.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

16 hours to go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1