The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
denver001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Mortgage Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madrex75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
after browsing google, here I found :

GRAND ATALANTA SPA CLUB & HEALTH MASSAGE
Complek Citra Permai Block B No.8 ( In front of Novotel Hotel)
Sei Jodoh – Batam Island 29432
Indonesia
Ph. + 62-778-433711
Fax + 62-778-433722

Thanks bro !
Anyway for Atlanta got special or not ? at least HJ ?
Old 28-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
I am posting FR just to contribute and made it more interesting. It seems that some bros is not happy with my FRs. I think from now on, I should not post any FR becos I do not want to be like victory1, got attack then did not come back.He really gave tons and tons of informations. What a pity.

Hopefully I can have the courage to post again…….bye

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
yo bro, we need contributors like u.
keep sharing pls!
Old 28-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

upped u 7 to show appreciation
Old 28-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros here can recommend good drivers to me in batam?will be going to batam in mid dec..i need a driver fro a dae to drive me and my frens around batam..the driver needs to noe good massage places,gd seafood place..and of cos the fare is cheap
Old 28-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

The thing about chionging in Batam...good or no good, depends on the mentality of cheongster. Do not expect to fuck super models grades cewek there. Those better looking gals are already kept and well taken care of. And dun think got money means you can curi ayam with any gals U fancy. There are tons of local indos with more extra $$$ than most choengsters to curi ayam with. And now that gambling joints are closed, lesser customer, lesser FL, lesser uang panas, dun expect things to be like they used to be. Enjoy your short vacation, enjoy your bonks, enjoy the cheaper ciggi and drinks, dun get chop big time, you should have a happy experience. Dun get into trouble and have the correct mindset, indo islands are good playgrounds.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Enjoy your short vacation, enjoy your bonks, enjoy the cheaper ciggi and drinks, dun get chop big time, you should have a happy experience. Dun get into trouble and have the correct mindset, indo islands are good playgrounds.
Hear, hear! Spoken like a true champion! Always remember that we are their guests and somehow, we stick out like sore thumbs when we're there. Always makes me wonder if we have S'pore stamped on our foreheads

Hit, run and keep your nose clean!

PS - Thanks bro Ah Hia for the upz! Much appreciated.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Having worked and stayed in Batam(and still is), here's my word of advice to those who cheong Batam.

The locals are mostly friendly folks and tolerant. However, I have seen some cheongster from Singapore or Malaysia who acted they are big shots and think that every pretty girls they see is for sale. The only girls that is for sale are those in the ktv, massage joints, okt house.

Sone local guys tend to get jealous and defensive when foreign guys wants to get funny and you know what they will do to you. Some places like Jodoh which are so called gangster area should be avoided. Even at food courts, I have seen foreign guys talking loud and showing off. From their accent, I know they are from Singapore or Malaysia.

Keep low profile, dont brag and dont think every girl in Batam is fucakable. Dont show off your expensive iPhone, your Galaxy S or your latest Nokia. Dont attract attention.
Old 28-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

i agree..be humble and don`t show off....we are most likely are mere working class people....hehe....just look at their many landcruisers on the road....we take mrt or buses..haha!!!
Old 28-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

1 thing i cant stand is when I heard people saying "Wa, cwk so cheap cheap huh. 24 hr with us only cost below S$100!" Of course cheap to them lah. They cheong once or twice in a yr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mas Xdecepticon you're a really charmer huh

Pintar yah Mas bersilat lidah sm cewe

Pak learn something today
Memang benar kan? Buat apa pegang aje. Siksa aku! Hehehe....
Old 28-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
...we stick out like sore thumbs when we're there. Always makes me wonder if we have S'pore stamped on our foreheads
More like THE SGP DOLLAR stamped on the forehead
Old 28-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agreed with Mas dt3305, Wala , Xdecepticon

Be humble is the word most seniors of Riau Island checongsters always dish out to newbies like Pak as well.

Remember that people in Indonesia are mostly if not in poverty and will be envious of the better off foreigner ones.

No one likes to be belittled and humilated
Old 28-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Oooops….. juicy FRs, its referring to my post?

Initially, whenever I posted an FR, sure got some bros PM me, asking for gal’s name and telephone no. I will give it to them but some bros PM to me and said that the cewek is not up to his standard and service is so-so only. Some bros wanted big boobs, I also give them the contact no. but PM me and said that she got stomach lah, too plum lah and put other negative remarks. I don’t feel good lei bros and now you said that I am selfish. Not fair to me lei……….

As the saying goes, ‘One man meat is another man poison”.

I am posting FR just to contribute and made it more interesting. It seems that some bros is not happy with my FRs. I think from now on, I should not post any FR becos I do not want to be like victory1, got attack then did not come back.He really gave tons and tons of informations. What a pity.

Hello Brudder Mas,

Actually I never think of post becos I never go batam very long already so got nothing to share. So I only read and enjoy only lah.

Now I see you, Kan Ni Nia, like small kid leh. But I think I know why lah. Becos 100% you know you post like dat sure you know got brudders here will like sayang you, tell you don't worry lah, continue lah, or whatever the chee bye lah.

Really, I also enjoy read you post. But Chee Bye you want to post, post. Don't want to post, don't post. You want to share, share. Don't want to share, don't share. "Hopefully I can have the courage to post again"??? No need come here pretend like feeling hurt, like fucking small boy.

For all other brudders, sorry to you but I see him like dat, I buay tah han lah.

Thank you brudders.
Old 28-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
1 thing i cant stand is when I heard people saying "Wa, cwk so cheap cheap huh. 24 hr with us only cost below S$100!" Of course cheap to them lah. They cheong once or twice in a yr!

Memang benar kan? Buat apa pegang aje. Siksa aku! Hehehe....
Hello brudder,

I think you view also not correct lah. Even if we cheong only 1 or 2 time a year, got nothing to do with you leh.

If I feel $100 is cheap, you mean cannot meh? Kan ni nia if I see cewek I like, I want to pay how much is my problem leh. Maybe same cewek you pay $50, but they maybe knock me $100. But if I happy and I feel cheap, why you get angry? Spoil market? Just too bad hor.

Kan ni nia, when I go to cheong you think I have to consider about next time how much other people pay ah? I don't think so brudder. I pay if I feel cheap, not important to me if you feel expensive.

Thank you brudder.
Old 28-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Remember that people in Indonesia are mostly if not in poverty and will be envious of the better off foreigner ones.

No one likes to be belittled and humilated
Correct! Tats my point. I pity the cwk more than the OKT.

At tis point maybe would like to share abit with budget cheongsters here. Last wk happened to book a gal fm Jingle ( recommended by bro nitecrawllerr). Bloody OKT charges me RP500K. I tried to bargain. Not tat I am a cheapo. But do u guys know tat the OKT got RP400K? Tat miserable cwk only got to earn RP100K? I rather get my bargain price and the diff may as well tip the cwk, imo. Y let the blood sucker OKT have such a big share!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread