The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Maybe Singapore is her future leh.
Positive thinking
Old 19-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Singapore is her future leh.
( Click to show/hide )

This mouth and tongue of mines certainly wishes so..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'm gonna dearly miss those titties of hers.. Can zhut zhut on them like no tomorrow.. Damn..
One of my top experiences for sure
Soft, supple, sizeable, zhuts nonstop...
Old 19-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

I remember a ML told me once sunko into this trade its very hard to get out because the money is so fast and so easy, even if she goes back to China to get a decent job,the daily income from doing massage is more than the monthly wage in China. So after using up the money, they will come back again. And most Singaporean customers are considered gentlemen and quite doting to them.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm gonna dearly miss those titties of hers.. Can zhut zhut on them like no tomorrow.. Damn..
Never check phone for some time and went to take a look after I saw this. Haizzzzz Was still hoping she would return one day...
Old 19-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
One of my top experiences for sure
Soft, supple, sizeable, zhuts nonstop...
Her chest area is like a blank canvas..

She encourages you to be a Picasso/Michelangelo and work your creativity and imagination on it.. Usually the aftermath is an artistic masterpiece of saliva and red marks..

Old 19-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember a ML told me once sunko into this trade its very hard to get out because the money is so fast and so easy, even if she goes back to China to get a decent job,the daily income from doing massage is more than the monthly wage in China. So after using up the money, they will come back again. And most Singaporean customers are considered gentlemen and quite doting to them.
This is legit.. But Singapore is usually not the top of their list.. This pandemic has made things more difficult for them to come back also..

Old 19-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
during 1st stint believe is bbbj same as XX with cim.
She is now attached to "someone" and cannot go beyond covered BJ. Thats what she said but nobody will know what happened in the room
Old 19-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Never check phone for some time and went to take a look after I saw this. Haizzzzz Was still hoping she would return one day...
SMRT bro destroyed our dreams 😂
She was supposed to return sg but by then the C19 situation was already quite bad.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was supposed to return sg but by then the C19 situation was already quite bad.
Yah heard from her about wanting to come back at that time but once Covid-19 went global I knew I would not see her again for 6 to 9 months at the earliest. Now I'm quite shattered that she's probably not returning
Old 19-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is now attached to "someone" and cannot go beyond covered BJ. Thats what she said but nobody will know what happened in the room
Trust no one but yourself and your wallet.. Once happy happy liao always remember to go home..

Old 19-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun liddat leh lol..

Never say never.. But some things need to let go and let it become a distant memory..

Important thing now is for a proven and effective vaccine to be readily available so things can go back to normal..

No vaccine no party..

Old 19-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun liddat leh lol..

Never say never.. But some things need to let go and let it become a distant memory..

Important thing now is for a proven and effective vaccine to be readily available so things can go back to normal..

No vaccine no party..
Yup yup! Wise words
Old 19-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Trust no one but yourself and your wallet.. Once happy happy liao always remember to go home..
Agreed. FL/ML words are cheap and often can be bought with money. If they are sincere, they stay in contact with you even when they return
Old 19-07-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yah heard from her about wanting to come back at that time but once Covid-19 went global I knew I would not see her again for 6 to 9 months at the earliest. Now I'm quite shattered that she's probably not returning
Visit them when travel restriction is lifted. I have better experience and undivided attention when i am there with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1