The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 07-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Copy & Paste from my review on http://elegantthai88.com/index.php/topic,79.0.html

Had a session with Aery 2 days back and promised Bro a FR. Here goes.

Made the booking and was pleased with the location. Excellent and super discrete.

Arrived, got the final destination and proceeded.
Rang the doorbell and was surprised by the girl opening the door.
HER BOOBS ARE AMAZING!!! Even in the tube dress she was wearing you could see that she had an amazing pair... I couldn't wait to get into the room to see more.

Got into the room, and there was no rush at all! Helped me hang my clothes up while I undressed and she quickly went out and came back with some cold water. Very nice, haven't had service like that in a while.

As she undressed, she was modest but not overly shy... which is good... I could not stop staring at her boobs! As she wrapped herself with the towel, mmmm.... those big bumps look so good. But I stayed a gentleman and did not touch her... yet. Let her warm up a little before I did my thing.

Shower was pretty usual, but she did make sure to clean my butt hole, which is always a good sign that I was going to get a good AR session which I do enjoy. Yeah, I know, it's a little kinky... nothing gay about it, I just find it very stimulating.

Shower done, listerine. Another good sign, good potential for a good tongue fighting session later.

Into the room. And she made me lay down on a clean towel and commenced.
Prepared the rain coat and ky and tissues on the side and started the cat bath.
Shiokness... with all the usual nipple licking and then she started to kiss... tongue fight!!!
She does not mind kissing properly and that's always a good turn on.
Done with kissing, she moved south but did not immediately start her BBBJ.
Kissed me all over at the south and moved further south and started a good AR... Feels SO Good!
Then the BBBJ Starts... good use of tongue, hands and mouth. Not afraid to suck hard. I had to control as to not waste a shot on CIM but with her small mouth, and tongue and use of her hands. I would have loved to have loaded up her mouth with my cum, but I was saving it.

Once she was done, she started to take the condom and KY, I told her to wait, and asked her to lay down. It's my turn

Time to worship her big boobs! Licking, sucking, massaging her boobs, gently of course, she was enjoying the attention her boobs were getting and you can her hear soft moans and with her body moving more and more, she was ready for me to move south...

Moving to her sweet smelling pussy... I did not want to give it too much attention first. Kissed and licked her everywhere around there but her pussy, I wanted to get her even more ready for when I started painting her.

When I moved to her pussy, she was already starting to get wet... Painted her for at least 15-20 minutes and I believe I made her cum at least twice... I love it!

Rubber on and time for penetration! A tiny bit of KY on the tip of my little bro and she sat on to my little bro cowgirl... The view of her boobs while she was riding me was heavenly... Massaging them and sucking on her nipples while she was riding and grinding me was such a great feeling... at some angles, she even looked like a JAV girl

After she cum grinding on me, she asked me to enter her missionary. Entered her and started pumping her hard while kissing her deep... I wanted to enjoy watching her boobs again so lifted her legs over 1 shoulder and pumped her hard while massaging her boobs. After a while, I unloaded into her (in the CD) and she just lay there catching her breath, did not even try to pull out the loaded CD immediately.
After about a minute, she pulled me out and then looked at her mobile quickly and said that 40+ minutes had already passed and asked me to go shower quickly, so as not to waste time.

Shower done, she got me to lay face down and gave me a simple massage.

Once that was done, she checked that I was ready for Round 2 - AJ!
WOOHOO!!!! She mentioned that she's not had AJ in a while and it's gonna be tight... DOUBLE WOOHOO!!!!!!!
I said I was, so she gave me the warm up, sucking my nipples. Kissing me deep. Licking my neck all the way to another great BBBJ. Once I was all super hard, she got into a doggy position and applied KY into her Dark Side and my bro and started introducing my rod to her Black Hole.

As I entered, she flinched a little, so I reminded her to stop and have regular sex. She said it was good. Such a trooper!
As I entered more, I could feel myself pop past her sphincter and it was T.I.G.H.T.!!!
Slowly she pushed back towards me to impale herself more onto my rod. I took the KY and applied a little more for her comfort.

NOTE: Done Right- Anal can be pleasurable for the girl too

Once I was all the way in, it was tight, warm and such a good feeling.
I just held it there while she was getting used to my rod in her Black Hole and as she started to move a little. I moved too. Such a good feeling.
As she got more comfortable, I reached to her front to give her boobs a good massage again while pumping her ass... I pumped her harder and in longer strokes as she seems to be able to enjoy it too.
Reaching to her pussy, she was getting wet again. So while I pumped her ass hard, I rubbed her clit for her as well to make her enjoy it even more.
Although it was my 2nd Round, being so tight, I did not last more than 10 minutes when I came into her ass (in the CD). Once again she did not just pull me out but allowed for a minute or so to catch our breath and enjoy the moment.

Once out, she got me showered and cleaned up as per SOP.

Face: 8/10 - pretty girl, 95% like the pictures, but IMHO, make up was a little too much for my liking, but pretty girl
Body: 8/10 - pretty shapely with good skin, fair and mostly unblemished
Boobs: 9/10 - LOVE THEM!!! Don't think they're natural, but very well done, not just 2 hard lumps
BBBJ: 7/10 - I would have given 8 if she gave a little more deepthroat, but she's a petite girl
FJ: 8/10 - pretty good
AJ: 9/10 - Anal is always good
Language: 7.5/10 - good enough for communication, but she uses her tongue more than speaking... if you know what i mean
Overall: 8.5/10 - Better than most I've had before
RTF: Maybe - I don't usually RTF as there's plenty out there. May do so if I can't find another one

Aery is truly a professional in the field. Please do treat her well and enjoy her services. Not many like her out there today.

Last edited by antartica; 08-04-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update with language proficiency
Old 07-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Copy & Paste from my review on http://elegantthai88.com/index.php/topic,79.0.html

Had a session with Aery 2 days back and promised Bro a FR. Here goes.

Made the booking and was pleased with the location. Excellent and super discrete.

Arrived, got the final destination and proceeded.
Rang the doorbell and was surprised by the girl opening the door.
HER BOOBS ARE AMAZING!!! Even in the tube dress she was wearing you could see that she had an amazing pair... I couldn't wait to get into the room to see more.

Got into the room, and there was no rush at all! Helped me hang my clothes up while I undressed and she quickly went out and came back with some cold water. Very nice, haven't had service like that in a while.

As she undressed, she was modest but not overly shy... which is good... I could not stop staring at her boobs! As she wrapped herself with the towel, mmmm.... those big bumps look so good. But I stayed a gentleman and did not touch her... yet. Let her warm up a little before I did my thing.

Shower was pretty usual, but she did make sure to clean my butt hole, which is always a good sign that I was going to get a good AR session which I do enjoy. Yeah, I know, it's a little kinky... nothing gay about it, I just find it very stimulating.

Shower done, listerine. Another good sign, good potential for a good tongue fighting session later.

Into the room. And she made me lay down on a clean towel and commenced.
Prepared the rain coat and ky and tissues on the side and started the cat bath.
Shiokness... with all the usual nipple licking and then she started to kiss... tongue fight!!!
She does not mind kissing properly and that's always a good turn on.
Done with kissing, she moved south but did not immediately start her BBBJ.
Kissed me all over at the south and moved further south and started a good AR... Feels SO Good!
Then the BBBJ Starts... good use of tongue, hands and mouth. Not afraid to suck hard. I had to control as to not waste a shot on CIM but with her small mouth, and tongue and use of her hands. I would have loved to have loaded up her mouth with my cum, but I was saving it.

Once she was done, she started to take the condom and KY, I told her to wait, and asked her to lay down. It's my turn

Time to worship her big boobs! Licking, sucking, massaging her boobs, gently of course, she was enjoying the attention her boobs were getting and you can her hear soft moans and with her body moving more and more, she was ready for me to move south...

Moving to her sweet smelling pussy... I did not want to give it too much attention first. Kissed and licked her everywhere around there but her pussy, I wanted to get her even more ready for when I started painting her.

When I moved to her pussy, she was already starting to get wet... Painted her for at least 15-20 minutes and I believe I made her cum at least twice... I love it!

Rubber on and time for penetration! A tiny bit of KY on the tip of my little bro and she sat on to my little bro cowgirl... The view of her boobs while she was riding me was heavenly... Massaging them and sucking on her nipples while she was riding and grinding me was such a great feeling... at some angles, she even looked like a JAV girl

After she cum grinding on me, she asked me to enter her missionary. Entered her and started pumping her hard while kissing her deep... I wanted to enjoy watching her boobs again so lifted her legs over 1 shoulder and pumped her hard while massaging her boobs. After a while, I unloaded into her (in the CD) and she just lay there catching her breath, did not even try to pull out the loaded CD immediately.
After about a minute, she pulled me out and then looked at her mobile quickly and said that 40+ minutes had already passed and asked me to go shower quickly, so as not to waste time.

Shower done, she got me to lay face down and gave me a simple massage.

Once that was done, she checked that I was ready for Round 2 - AJ!
WOOHOO!!!! She mentioned that she's not had AJ in a while and it's gonna be tight... DOUBLE WOOHOO!!!!!!!
I said I was, so she gave me the warm up, sucking my nipples. Kissing me deep. Licking my neck all the way to another great BBBJ. Once I was all super hard, she got into a doggy position and applied KY into her Dark Side and my bro and started introducing my rod to her Black Hole.

As I entered, she flinched a little, so I reminded her to stop and have regular sex. She said it was good. Such a trooper!
As I entered more, I could feel myself pop past her sphincter and it was T.I.G.H.T.!!!
Slowly she pushed back towards me to impale herself more onto my rod. I took the KY and applied a little more for her comfort.

NOTE: Done Right- Anal can be pleasurable for the girl too

Once I was all the way in, it was tight, warm and such a good feeling.
I just held it there while she was getting used to my rod in her Black Hole and as she started to move a little. I moved too. Such a good feeling.
As she got more comfortable, I reached to her front to give her boobs a good massage again while pumping her ass... I pumped her harder and in longer strokes as she seems to be able to enjoy it too.
Reaching to her pussy, she was getting wet again. So while I pumped her ass hard, I rubbed her clit for her as well to make her enjoy it even more.
Although it was my 2nd Round, being so tight, I did not last more than 10 minutes when I came into her ass (in the CD). Once again she did not just pull me out but allowed for a minute or so to catch our breath and enjoy the moment.

Once out, she got me showered and cleaned up as per SOP.

Face: 8/10 - pretty girl, 95% like the pictures, but IMHO, make up was a little too much for my liking, but pretty girl
Body: 8/10 - pretty shapely with good skin, fair and mostly unblemished
Boobs: 9/10 - LOVE THEM!!! Don't think they're natural, but very well done, not just 2 hard lumps
BBBJ: 7/10 - I would have given 8 if she gave a little more deepthroat, but she's a petite girl
FJ: 8/10 - pretty good
AJ: 9/10 - Anal is always good
Overall: 8.5/10 - Better than most I've had before
RTF: Maybe - I don't usually RTF as there's plenty out there. May do so if I can't find another one

Aery is truly a professional in the field. Please do treat her well and enjoy her services. Not many like her out there today.
very likely gonna book aery after this fr bro, how's her english?
Old 07-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Aery English is good enough to hold a conversation with customers.. as expected, she now quite popular... today cannot get a slot for her.. missed her super tongue-tip tickle my butt-crack..
Old 07-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
tried Ace last year when she was here. Very pretty but icy.
Boobs enhanced, can feel silicon, so firm.
the massage is ok, soothing i purpose. the FJ is alright too. I cannot recall if it is x2 or x1. But i did recall that she was a bit impatient when our second round last a while before I shot.

no frenching.
thanks. was eyeing on her for a while. seems not worth it.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Sonia of Laserbabes

Face: 8 cute
Body : 7 a little chubby
Boobs: 10 big, soft and perky
Skin : 9 fair skin
BBBJ: 9
FJ : 9
GFE : 9

She's a gem not to be missed. Although she is leaving in couple of days. So those who havent booked her, don't miss your chance. She's realyl hardworking and has a great attitude. Good command of english as well. She is still very young
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

which girls are the one that gives good AR now?
i missed chance to book BB already since some bro say she in ORD mood
Old 08-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
nicekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time since i written an FR.

Tried Palm from ET88 on Wednesday night.

Greeted me at the lift. First look, she is very pretty. Looks just like the pics posted in the website.

Went in, we cuddled awhile in bed before we proceed to shower. Pretty standard for the shower part as the toilet was quite small and squeezy so cant really do anything in the shower.

Back to bed, she initiated frenching. French for quite awhile before she proceeded to cathbath me and down to bbbj. Her bbbj was good and even though she has braces on i cant really feel it. She alternated between licking and sucking the shaft and also licking and sucking the balls as well.

Turned her over and serviced her. Painted her for quite awhile, seems like she likes to be painted. After painting her for almost 5 mins, i went up to french her. While frenching her, i managed to finger her as well.

I stood up and she got the message. Gave me a standing bbbj, very nice to look at her at that view. At the same time, she took the cd and used her mouth to cap me on.

Started with missionary position. She was enjoying the fast and deep thrust. Pumped her for almost 10 mins and changed to cowgirl. She really knows how to ride well. Rode me for awhile. I believe she cramp her pussy muscle as i felt that her pussy became tighter. She rode me faster and faster till i cummed in her in cowgirl position.

Cleaned me up after that and she fell asleep in my arms. Couldn't bear to wake her up from her sleep as she is sleeping very soundly and she also looks very tired. Woke her up only when the time is about to up. She woke up feeling very apologetic as she overslept and asked me whether still want one more shot or not. Told her its ok, she can return me next time. haha.

Proceeded to wash up. Changed, paid her and left.

Looks: 10/10
Boobs: A cup i guess. Not for boobs lover
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:10/10
Painting:10/10
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: More towards sensual kind of frenching
Language: Speaks fluent english
GFE: 10/10 (No Commercial Feel)
Old 08-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johnnybravo is Cool - loads of Potential

tried palm from et88 yesterday

face: 9/10
boobs: A not for boobs lover
bbbj: 8/10
frenching yes
painting yes
gfe 9/10

english 8/10 can communicate quite well
second best bonk this year after paloma from laserbabes
Old 08-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
very likely gonna book aery after this fr bro, how's her english?
her english is pretty fair. better than most others so far.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Wow...laserbabes sister tarma is back time to have fun with them again
Old 08-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Wow...laserbabes sister tarma is back time to have fun with them again
Tried them before bro? They do share bbbj?
Old 08-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
benobiwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aery from ET88...

Just had a sexsion with Aery... I was like a pornstar in action...
Looks : Cute (my type)
Boobs : Hugh like melon...
Pussy : Small and clean
Body : Slim and smooth with tattoo at the shoulder

Action:
Went for SOP show, clean your butt hole and Didi thoroughly, and offer listerine for hygiene.

Went to bedroom and start the main action.

Start to catbath and went down to lumpahchi and then butthole.and next to DIDI.... Spent a good 5 mins on that area..

First round, came in lotus position as my first shot is fast.. Then we cuddled together, and chitchat for a while. Her english is decent. She is a ladyboss of a fashion stall back in Thailand, and had worked in Korea before, but dislike the boss.. She is a marketing graduate and that kinds of dawn on me that she understands the market needs and thus explained her High GFE.

After chitchat, we went for shower again. After spending a good 10 mins massaging me, she licked me while i am lying on my front. After getting me aroused, she prepared the condom which i cheeky said "It's my turn to service you". Without much delay, she lied down and i started to french her.. proceed down to her huge melons and nibble on her nipples...Moving south, i reached the cave... and started to give it a good licking. She enjoyed every moment of my service....

Then, i proceed to let her blow me and cap me.. Now, I decided to repay her service by riding her long and hard in various position.... it was like a porn movie in action... first missionary, then doggy, then followed by pretzel, where i unload the 2nd group of commandos ....

Guys, she is a gem which shld be treated well and nicely. I left her, a sextified man.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Trying them tmr. Will put FR! But from past reviews, there seem to be nothing to complain about, except the hole you have in your pocket haha

And Nesh on LB looks really good too^^
Old 08-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Yes......their chemisty is good
Old 08-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Yes......their chemisty is good