The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthung View Post
Anyone cn tell me where to get any indo ?thanks
You can go Indonesia to look for indo. Thanks
Old 15-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR, julianvirtue. Congrats on your first Indo maid.
Old 15-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
A brother told me...he 100% do raw but when come to ejaculate...he withdraw..i asked her you don't scare ah ? he said you guys all wear rubber and he do raw, he is off course safe la because singaporean guy wear rubber toinks... ...
even the cleanest looking one may harbour virus like HSV (not HIV .. HSV) and more .. which will come to hurt your penis and get sores and all, some effect like more than a couple of months later .. by then, too late

Not all STI can be cured by medicines .. some are life time .. like Herpes

Singaporean wear Condom ? right .. nice to know .. then again, Herpes also spreads orally and so is Gonorrhea ..

Better be safe than in pain ..
Old 15-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

The one who zap me, leave ur nick so I can zap u back. It will be fun. You zap me and I zap u.
Old 15-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question to the senior bros here.. the indo I just bonked is getting sticky, but I don't mind RTF while I expand my target list. Have not yet tried a pinay so they are definitely my top priority..

but anyway, I read in this thread that you guys will promise it's a ONS/one-time thing only and in the end slowly cut off communication. So how? Just lie to her to get her into bed, fuck and forget?

I guess I know the answer already but feel a bit guilty to lie... at least with my other flings, I make it clear that I don't want to be in a r/s and my conscience is clear. however with this indo I feel the only way to continue RTF is to promise her it's not a fuck and forget affair...
Old 15-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
but anyway, I read in this thread that you guys will promise it's a ONS/one-time thing only and in the end slowly cut off communication. So how? Just lie to her to get her into bed, fuck and forget? .
Well, try telling a pinay it is ONS and she will spread the message like wild fire .. "what kind of girl you think we are .. " blah blah .. good luck on that score

But if you screw and slowly move out, it doesn't hurt .. or can hurt badly ..

It is always a risk screwing women who has nothing to loose .. some pinay maids are like that ... they don't give a hoot as to what will happen if they make a scene and get copped .. most are ok ..
Old 15-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthung View Post
Anyone cn tell me where to get any indo ?thanks
Zap u back
Old 15-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The one who zap me, leave ur nick so I can zap u back. It will be fun. You zap me and I zap u.
Only an ass without 'seh' like you will get petty with points. Power Tan certainly see you no up at all.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 15-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Well, try telling a pinay it is ONS and she will spread the message like wild fire .. "what kind of girl you think we are .. " blah blah .. good luck on that score

But if you screw and slowly move out, it doesn't hurt .. or can hurt badly ..

It is always a risk screwing women who has nothing to loose .. some pinay maids are like that ... they don't give a hoot as to what will happen if they make a scene and get copped .. most are ok ..
haha, spoken like a true master... indeed the God of Maids. now I know the angle of attack for my Saturday RTF.

been trying to target maids via WeChat, not so easy. Most already kena makan by other bros and dealing with the fallout. There's one pretty SYT indo I've been trying to make progress with, but always posting emo status updates like 'Why you leave me?', 'I need your hug and kiss'. Sian half, heart and legs closed up for time being.

Otherwise it's hot and sexy bitches and lots of bros fighting over her. Always see her post her self-taken shots in tight clothing at fancy hotels. What the hell.

Gonna try hunting neighbourhood maids already. Been testing out at my area when I go buy groceries or coffee -- make eye contact a little longer and smile slightly. Never try to ask for number (my first maid fuck already like semi-stalking me) since I don't wanna shit where I eat; already resisting asking for the number of the cute PRC waitress at my house coffeeshop. But anyway the maids smile back and hold my gaze, so I take it as a good sign.

Shall go to the supermarket near the landed properties next time.
Old 15-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shall go to the supermarket near the landed properties next time.
Bro, Go LP on sunday. You will have 100% chances.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 15-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, Go LP on sunday. You will have 100% chances.
haha I wanna go if possible. but got to spend time with family and pretend to be holy in church.

i was reading the earlier posts by NaughtyAngMoh. he said in 2009 he was picking up girls like crazy at Insomnia in CHIJMES and Naughty Girl/Ipanema at LP. How's the scene at those places and OT?

Probably gonna try the food at Jollibee anyway.
Old 15-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
sorry for long FR, was quite excited haha.
No sorry dude, it was a steamy one. Welcome to the Screwing Maid Party... and 5pt as a welcome gift

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
How's the scene at those places and OT?
I was there 3 weeks ago, many Bayar there with their cute maid GF.
The DJ play a song, something like... Let me see you hands in the air Bayar, let me see your hands in the air...
KNN, all the Bayar in the dance floor raise thier hands... It was a fucking LOL sence...
Also I have a few good sandwich squeezing thru as it was dame pack in the disco,

Of cos there are lots of maid there without dickies presence, can try your luck dude...PS: I'm still & always trying...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wah lau eh, she pulled me close and dig her fingernails into my back, fucking painful sia.
She dig your ass!
Quote:
Question to the senior bros here.. the indo I just bonked is getting sticky, but I don't mind RTF while I expand my target list. Have not yet tried a pinay so they are definitely my top priority..
Once i confirmed no more RTF, I usually show her my sex video with others gal on my iPhone, let her knows I m a playboy, very fast she stay away from me.
Quote:
Been testing out at my area when I go buy groceries or coffee
GOLDEN RULE Rabbit don't eat own nest grass

Usually, LP all kena bang by bangala countless times, so scary!

Last edited by nukebomb; 15-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 15-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for new cute maid..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1