The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Will try. Mine is 20 years old mother from Bandung. They came late by 1/2 hour, but so far, mine attitude not bad. I actually like the girl my friend took but she was clinging onto him when we are at the joint. So, lan lan suck thumb...
Lucky u not still take her . Otherwise her services to u may not OK
Old 15-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
tis photo jus share out of fun...

fullset here

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php...2#post16675992
heaven is fair...once you have such big melons...then will be bak cai with avg face...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 8
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
heaven is fair...once you have such big melons...then will be bak cai with avg face...
Look like a kid to me. Underage girl. How to have sexy face?
Old 15-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 8
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
agree w u tat those chionging once a veri blue moon will pay abv market rate,these r sm time call school fee or can be aso call cn't b bother fee...lol.

But no underestimate small amt,whether is saving lil bit $ or kena eat by driver the lil bit,end of 3d2n can amt 2 quite a lot de.

(i'm a millionaire in balai/btm first day,but 3d2n later i becum poor man lei...lol)

ya,agree w u agn on building rapport but yet cannot trust 100%. The customer & service provider relationship wil always b tere. Give me free i lagi more worried...lol.

i always belief 1 thg in life,no bully ppl,but aso cannot let others bully...lol.

it's jus me.
Not just girls or OKT. Drivers and taxis. All treat us like ATM. Only when you have money then they are your friends. Then you bring business for them. I ever witnessed a driver and a tamu. Both very good friends like abang adek. Because of money. His driver threatened to call the polisi to settle the debt. This happened years ago at Batam.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Lucky u not still take her . Otherwise her services to u may not OK
Yup.. once she got for him, I don't lay my eyes on her anymore. But my friend didn't have it good too. Her breast is almost non-existence, no much service (just few seconds of cbj) and that's it. The rest is my friend's working on her. Don't know who's the customer here.

Mine is better. Happened to be her friend from the same kampong. Funny, they were neighbours, went to the same school, and now working in the same joint (15, papi botak). She tried the sakit perut and masuk anggin trick at night, bit of just go shead with the bonk anyway.

Today girl from Villa 1 and tomorrow girl from Villa 55. Hope I had at least 1 good girl from the 2.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wahlou eh. So young and yet so big!
ya,her photo caught my attention,so i jus post here lor...

i knw sm1 gng 2 quote my whole post w tat photo,tat's y i quote locking my photo in tat post..

glad u like the big neh neh...wonder where's tony? i tink he might like tat too...lol

Quote:
actually hor...i almost wan 2 censor off her face lei,but tinkin tis photo is frm the net,so i lazy 2 censor off...lol.

i tink her face look still ok la...fuckable enuff...lol
Old 16-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Not just girls or OKT. Drivers and taxis. All treat us like ATM. Only when you have money then they are your friends. Then you bring business for them. I ever witnessed a driver and a tamu. Both very good friends like abang adek. Because of money. His driver threatened to call the polisi to settle the debt. This happened years ago at Batam.
actually hor,taxi drivers in indo land is sm of the most resourceful ppl,or at least most r resourceful enuff 2 link me 2 smthg good & yet out of the ordinary. My motto is still,get close 2 em but yet cannot b too close. My game w em is often the 'carrot & donkey game',& of course i'm the one riding the donkey w the carrot la...lol

Mani ppl always tink chinese driver good,but i tink while they MAY B good,mani of em r like crocodile...lol. Cum w a high price 2...
Old 16-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

actually hor...i almost wan 2 censor off her face lei,but tinkin tis photo is frm the net,so i lazy 2 censor off...lol.

i tink her face look still ok la...fuckable enuff...lol
haha...okok...no wonder I dun remember seeing such size melons when I went for my maiden trip...if have such size melons...I go again....

so you want to intro me....

Old 16-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
actually hor,taxi drivers in indo land is sm of the most resourceful ppl...
i agree with this one,hehehe...nice pics you posted here.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...postcount=7773

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
wow bro nono also love big melons...

Quote:
Mani ppl always tink chinese driver good,but i tink while they MAY B good,mani of em r like crocodile...lol. Cum w a high price 2...
during my maiden trip...one taxi kept following us from the harbour to hotel to...luckily my senior guide very smart to tell us ignore and we chit chat happily...when the taxi driver left...we quickly hop on our limo...limo was waiting patiently...

Old 16-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha...okok...no wonder I dun remember seeing such size melons when I went for my maiden trip...if have such size melons...I go again....
Hv! Sure hv!!! U mus look deeper & tell okt (or teksi driver) u wan plus+plus+plus neh neh kind....lol...i tink brother ken or brother datuk expert,mayb they can advise.

if u cn't find then mus find nono get the flower water liao...lol

Quote:
Quote:
i tht nono onli like veri tight pussies....lol
Old 16-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i tht nono onli like veri tight pussies....lol
Quote:
Hw mani real men on earth can actually resist big melon young girls who go nude?

I cant be spare from such temptation too (even tho tight pussies were still my priority over huge breast girls).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hv! Sure hv!!! U mus look deeper & tell okt (or teksi driver) u wan plus+plus+plus neh neh kind....lol...i tink brother ken or brother datuk expert,mayb they can advise.
was on the first boat...reach quickly go villa...visited all the villa...mostly are dinos...some thinner than pai kut...2 villa have gals that kept hugging and tugging my hands...so I chose the one who really likes me...pay 800k cheap and good...no runner because I bery gentleman de...imagine she rape me...

Quote:
Hw mani real men on earth can actually resist big melon young girls who go nude?
agreed...if batam have then you hold my hand I will make my maiden trip there...

Old 16-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
agreed...if batam have then you hold my hand I will make my maiden trip there...
Most big breasted girls will be on the dino size,so if you are looking for big breast young girls,you might need to prepare to take those younger MILF.

Not too sure about Balai,but Batam is bond to have a few in some of its booking joints and massage shops. There is no need to hold hand,if you are free...come over Batam during CNY2018 1st few days,i may be most likely be able to show you around.

Then again,my advise would also be,to cut expectation on other aspect of the girls there by at least half as compared to other countries.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Count me in for a slot bro nono!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1