The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stfu_dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu_dude View Post
There was one weired request though from her ,which is making me a bit nervous ,she wants me too buy her flowers and chocolates on our first date ,and I was like ....wahaaaaaaat ..
I am not gonna ask you to share, but .. pinays like to be treated lady like .. she didnt' ask you for 100$ chocolate or 100$ flower right ?

Just get her cheap chocs and flowers. ..enough ..

Treat any girl lady like and rewards will be great ..

PS: upped ya, up me back when you can
Old 08-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

its time to bonk hard for this long weekend!
but i had no time to fish on wechat ><

BJ
1 local

FJ
1 pinoy

Wishlist
Twins, Jap, Koreans, Ang Mos, Many more!

Sorry if i forget to up you, just leave me a pm!
Old 09-08-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobad_samuro View Post
its time to bonk hard for this long weekend!
but i had no time to fish on wechat ><
Yes but too bad did not catch any

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today's morning date went well. pleasantly surprised to see the indon - slim, made up, looking better than her photos. showed her how to use her camera and she leaned close, put her hand on my lap and pressed her boobs against my arm. i thought, 'hosay liao, confirm got chance.'

dropped her off at her meeting place with her friends and she hugged me before planting a kiss on my lips. later got messages from her saying she likes me and wants to have fun and 'kiss' next meeting. hosay!!

lunch date with another indon, i fly aeroplane cos have to go for some work meetings. end up she go Chinese Garden, hahaha.

recently also another breakthru with a pinay, tall with smokin' hot body. turns out she broke up recently with her SG chinese bf who was cheating on her. buay steady lah bro. should have cover your tracks better, make things easier for us. but end up she said she was with another guy today and probably some bonking. guess you got your happy ending bro, whoever you are! still gonna try my luck with her.

thanks to the all the bros here for their tips. it works
Old 09-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Samster

to the bro that zap me, sorry if i offended you -- thought that this thread is to share our experiences, whether good or bad, at least I'm not asking for IDs to trade.

what helped me in this thread was reading about how other bros here scored maids. it's the journey not the destination. at least i'm not too proud to admit that i'm new at maid hunting and want to learn from the seniors.

as for my update how is this bragging? i'm just sharing what happened and what i felt at the moment in time. there are so many other bros here who will not bat an eyelid at what i shared, but maybe there's another newbie who will find this helpful in some way.

whether it's BS or not, it's up to you to believe. any guys who have bedded girls for casual sex know that there are many signs to look out for, whether it's words or body language. same thing if the girl is trying to KC you and make you carrot head.

if zapping me helps to express your frustration, more power to you lor
Old 09-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
today's morning date went well. pleasantly surprised to see the indon - slim, made up, looking better than her photos. showed her how to use her camera and she leaned close, put her hand on my lap and pressed her boobs against my arm. i thought, 'hosay liao, confirm got chance.'

dropped her off at her meeting place with her friends and she hugged me before planting a kiss on my lips. later got messages from her saying she likes me and wants to have fun and 'kiss' next meeting. hosay!!

lunch date with another indon, i fly aeroplane cos have to go for some work meetings. end up she go Chinese Garden, hahaha.

recently also another breakthru with a pinay, tall with smokin' hot body. turns out she broke up recently with her SG chinese bf who was cheating on her. buay steady lah bro. should have cover your tracks better, make things easier for us. but end up she said she was with another guy today and probably some bonking. guess you got your happy ending bro, whoever you are! still gonna try my luck with her.

thanks to the all the bros here for their tips. it works
Well done, nice feedback. most properly next round can make love with her liao, look forward to your FR.

Never mind bro, I will up you, cheers.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
Well done, nice feedback. most properly next round can make love with her liao, look forward to your FR.

Never mind bro, I will up you, cheers.
thanks bro! yes, will post FR once I meet up with her again
Old 09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
to the bro that zap me, sorry if i offended you -- thought that this thread is to share our experiences, whether good or bad, at least I'm not asking for IDs to trade.
Fret not .. I upped you my measly points ..
Old 09-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Carak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got lucky on wechat and managed to talk to an Indon maid... She really doesn't look like one... Gonna meet up with her after my overseas trip... Any tips how to break the ice when I see her?
Old 09-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Fret not .. I upped you my measly points ..
thanks bro. really appreciate it. will return the favour once I can, just upped bro nukebomb.

2nd date set already for next week with my first indon maid, looks like she's as eager as me
Old 09-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh?? Wow, this is an interesting concept

Believe when none would.
Old 14-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
am766666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Senior bros...
how safe is doin raw with maids??? she takes d pills... but safety wise for both??? recommend to do raw?? or protection always???
jus newbie with maids...
Old 14-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by am766666 View Post
Senior bros...
how safe is doin raw with maids??? she takes d pills... but safety wise for both??? recommend to do raw?? or protection always???
jus newbie with maids...
if you want to be safe then wear super thin rubber lor....

if you want to shiok then do raw ....phina all like raw and even you wear rubber they will try their best to make you do raw cos they like the feeling of raw...

A brother told me...he 100% do raw but when come to ejaculate...he withdraw..i asked her you don't scare ah ? he said you guys all wear rubber and he do raw, he is off course safe la because singaporean guy wear rubber toinks...

But it is still dirty la..cos you do not know the history of maid who they have raw with ( I meant those labour ah neh or blanga) ...anyway, maid do their 6 months medical check up...any STD shall have been discovered unless just newly kena and you are the next she transmit to?

Anyway, just sex it safely...if you think the girl is "flower" hanging with many admirers...better wear rubber...cos the chances of her sex with different guys and do it raw is considered HIGH....you don't know how many hand already....
Old 14-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
alanthung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone cn tell me where to get any indo ?thanks
Old 15-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

hi bros,

fresh update from the indo I was working on. turns out she stay damn near me. violated one of the cardinal rule of upping maids. lol.

guess she cannot wait until her coming off day so she ask to meet me when her employers went out for dinner. picked her up in my car and drove to MSCP, make up story like want to protect her, don't want her employer's neighbours to see. wear a super loose tee revealing a decent pair of headlights and short shorts. obviously she was agreeable to going to MSCP since she kept smsing me those mushy message during the week, so I know she is hungry liao.

she was quite shy so I thought to be more straightforward. I just went ahead asked if I could kiss her as I turn her head towards me. immediately begin tongue fight. this is my first indo so i was quite surprised at how soft her lips are and her skill also not bad.

after a while she stopped and hug me, while resting one of her hands on my inner thigh, gey siao brush past my little bro which had awakened during the frenching and exploring. also keep molesting my shoulders and chest. for me, I never try to go for 2nd base yet as I want to tease her a bit first.

talk cock a bit then make some excuse to move to the back, which she readily agreed. hoseh liao, now on my home ground and can control the battlefield haha. begin 2nd round of tonguefight, continue teasing her until she buay tahan and maciam want to tear off my shirt. make her crazy with kissing the sensitive areas (must recce which one turns her on), until she take my hands and place them on her boobs. Man I love it when girls do that.

Took it as my cue to go into beastmode -- took off her top, unhook her bra and tasted those lovely B+ melons. By this time I could tell she super high already even though I haven't even began my assault on third base. I guess what she told me is true -- haven't had sex since she came to SG six months ago -- but this kind of thing is usually one ear go in one ear go out lah, who knows if the girl is telling the truth, so no point trying to find out.

even tho she's above 30, she is really quite well maintained. looks at least 5-7 years younger and her skin and hygiene is better than many locals. not sure why but I've noticed most girls from SEA region have smoother skin than our local gals.

anyway, back to the deed -- it's basically like any cheongster know lah -- tongue fight a bit, play with melon, HJ, strip down to birthday suit. starts to BBBJ me, which is pretty good, but since she's 33yo I suppose she has some experience. anyway at the same time she guides my hand to her soaking wet panties. start to rubba a bit until she decides enough is enough and pushes the panties aside so I can have naked access

decide it's time for both us to blow off steam and put on the CD. plus I hadn't eaten dinner yet so I was also quite hungry, haha. my car backseat is roomy so I prop her legs up and enter her. Slow and deep tempo first of course. it's quite funny to hear an indo's moans. have tried quite a few ladies from different countries and the way they moan is quite unique from one another.

want to make my virgin indo experience a special one so I make sure she cums first, wah lau eh, she pulled me close and dig her fingernails into my back, fucking painful sia. Maciam five years never have sex type. after that, switch to my fave position in the car -- seated reverse cowgirl -- so I can enjoy watching her hump me with a great view of her butt. plus also it's a good way to tell whether the lady has some skill, hahaha. hugged her tight while grabbing those lovely melons as I cummed. shiok.

drove her back and dropped her off, all within an hour. 2nd round on her off day - already made plans this weekend booked two nights at a nice hotel near one of the quays due to the great rate (about $300++ total) -- cos no idea why such nice timing this week, my two Viet KC gals coming back to SG and now this nice indo maid.

sorry for long FR, was quite excited haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1