The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Actually to be honest, tonight they did better than that night against Pool...tonight they showed some fight to score 1 goal back n even nearly could hv scored more if not becos of the referee kayu, didn't award them another penalty n VAR ruling CR7's goal offside when it shd be onside...n also becos of the how lian BrunoDisaster who missed a penalty n passed the ball to the opposition n gave them the chance to score their 3rd n last goal ...tis guy shd be sold asap as he is getting from bad to worse...nowadays can't even score a goal for the club, even penalty also can miss...the idiot has lost his confidence to play already like his friend M Rashford

tonight their team were really unlucky... shd hv won by 1 goal or draw at least...their GK saved one that shd hv gone in by Dalot...Arsenal tonight were actually quite tame n not as fierce as they were that night when they defeated Chelski 4-2 but still they cannot win...sigh...must kick out this old man RR too who can't do anything to help them win matches nowadays...even worse than OGS....
Saw last night's match and think you are right bro.

Gunners were lucky and United were unlucky.

That said not only was Bruno shit but think even Varane was shit.

Think I told you guys this before but shall repeat again. United is being held back by the ghost of SAF.

Until and unless United can start from scratch and totally move away from any link to SAF, then and only then shall a new beginning emerge.

If Darren Fletcher and John Murtough remain once ETH finally arrives then I don't think you'll shall see much progress if at all at United.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

At this point, I hope West Ham and Wolves win all their games in hand, pop Utd out of the top 7 spots. Thursday nights in Europe are nothing but a distraction. Better start the rebuild with just the league. Not that any player who wants UCL as a prerequisite to sign for us would be persuaded with UEL or Conference League anyway. Plus it screws up scheduling and all our league matches will be late games on Sundays or Tuesdays early morning.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-04-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha...wat's that ???...liak boh kiu
Dutch.

Google translate --- "We shall see".

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-04-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
But…but…but….bruno penalty went Holland! So can’t blame harry this time!
Bruno F is just another pure trash now.

Last time he is only good against weak team...now even weak team he cannot perform.

For the past 7-8 matches, zero goals and zero assists. Against the Gunners, I didn't notice he was playing.

I think he was desperate to score a goal so he didn't want CR7 to take it...and unfortunately he blew it.
If that had went in, it would be 2-2. Who knows, anything can happened after that.

Old 25-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome to ETH !...n wishing him all the best n be successful to turn this rotten club around to be once again a mighty team in the english league like those 20 yrs under SAF ...n at the same time be admired by his colleagues n fans of Ajax his former team in Holland
Yes, probably a bad time to take over.

But it could also mean he got the opportunity to turn things around.
When you are bottom, the only way is up.

Chop off all those dead woods (plenty).....keep those who want to play.

Old 25-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ErikTenHag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Welcome to ETH !...n wishing him all the best n be successful to turn this rotten club around to be once again a mighty team in the english league like those 20 yrs under SAF ...n at the same time be admired by his colleagues n fans of Ajax his former team in Holland
Thank you.

Quote:
Haha...wat's that ???...liak boh kiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Dutch.

Very clever, Mr Deportivo. From here on I shall use English.

Quote:

Ja. It will be a big challenge. It is shocking to watch Manchester United play. Of course, you will not see me say this to the press.

The U-23s and U-18s give me great hope though.

I hope the fans and board understand it will take years to bring the club back to the top.

Best of luck to the U-18s for the FA Youth Cup. I shall be watching.

In case anyone is wondering how to say my name :

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...r-erik-ten-hag
Old 25-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rejuvenated Gunners spell bad news for 'nothing to fight for' Devils. In hell we stay.

Arsenal 3 : 1 Man Utd
Wow !!...didn't realise until now that for once imom has got his prediction absolutely CORRECT !! ..even the scoreline is right ! ....congrats !...kudos to u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU players had to start showing they are worthy to Erik Ten Hag.

I say 2-2
Paul, these guys don't need to prove to anyone how well or badly they play...they hv the best job in the world ...after all, even if they play badly n lose all their matches, their manager can't touch them, LL still has to play them regardless whether they play with passion or not , worse cum to the worst, they get benched that's all ...but they still continue to collect n enjoy their big fat weekly wages...this kind of job who don't want ..kee chiu

Old 25-04-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Most players season already over and have no interest to play 100%.

The players still have World Cup to play this year and do not want to get injured.
Looks like it Paul...they themselves will know best

Old 25-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Saw last night's match and think you are right bro.

Gunners were lucky and United were unlucky.

That said not only was Bruno shit but think even Varane was shit.

Think I told you guys this before but shall repeat again. United is being held back by the ghost of SAF.

Until and unless United can start from scratch and totally move away from any link to SAF, then and only then shall a new beginning emerge.

If Darren Fletcher and John Murtough remain once ETH finally arrives then I don't think you'll shall see much progress if at all at United.
T.Q. bro escobar for sharing the same sentiments as me

Yes, Bruno n Varane were shit that night but the others were not much better than them...ETH has to rebuild from scratch again, n u r right, all the deadwoods in the old regime hv to leave esp Mike Phelan

Old 25-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
At this point, I hope West Ham and Wolves win all their games in hand, pop Utd out of the top 7 spots. Thursday nights in Europe are nothing but a distraction. Better start the rebuild with just the league. Not that any player who wants UCL as a prerequisite to sign for us would be persuaded with UEL or Conference League anyway. Plus it screws up scheduling and all our league matches will be late games on Sundays or Tuesdays early morning.
I think better not imom to attract best foreign talents (incidentally both West Ham n Wolves lost their matches last night)...they may hv a little glimmer of hope to land No. 7 position in the League Table n qualify for European Conference League ...yes, the scheduling is bad for us fans but some of the good but lesser known new players might be persuaded to sign up with them if they still r playing somewhere in Europe next season....of course super players like Declan Rice n Harry Kane will definitely not cum if there r no European Champions League to play for

Last edited by Rickey; 25-04-2022 at 07:01 PM.
Old 25-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dutch.

T.Q. lacoruna for translating for me

Old 25-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruno F is just another pure trash now.

Last time he is only good against weak team...now even weak team he cannot perform.

For the past 7-8 matches, zero goals and zero assists. Against the Gunners, I didn't notice he was playing.

I think he was desperate to score a goal so he didn't want CR7 to take it...and unfortunately he blew it.
If that had went in, it would be 2-2. Who knows, anything can happened after that.
Yes lacoruna...u said it all ! ...totally agree with u

Old 25-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

V. well said n good advice ...agree with u again lacoruna !

Old 25-04-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTenHag View Post
Thank you.

Very clever, Mr Deportivo. From here on I shall use English.

Ja. It will be a big challenge. It is shocking to watch Manchester United play. Of course, you will not see me say this to the press.

The U-23s and U-18s give me great hope though.

I hope the fans and board understand it will take years to bring the club back to the top.

Best of luck to the U-18s for the FA Youth Cup. I shall be watching.

In case anyone is wondering how to say my name :

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...r-erik-ten-hag
Wow !!...can't believe it !!...the real life ETH is here !! ..haha...welcum, welcum, sir ...plss help to turn this club around to their glory days again under SAF, can ???...get rid of all the deadwoods n those lazy to play for the club

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1