The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That is very reassuring to hear..

Yup we all will have our chances next week and beyond..

Does you gut tell you we'd have more Tinas and Carries in the near future?
Nope. There won't be many more of these in the near future. There'll be more deception. So I'm keeping these few good ones close to me until then.

Also I'm looking at the oldies but goodies. If I said Ying Ying has good hands, damn, Anqi is taking her hands to awesomeness. She has really aged wonderfully . In fact she's looking better than before. And her techniques, yowzah. Seen her twice last week, and our sessions are very steamy indeed.

These are the babes that have been making my Didi most happy since phase 2 began. They are XE, Anqi, Tina and now Carrie.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Bro, given our somewhat similar tastes, do you think Carrie is someone that I’ll enjoy seeing? Seems really hard to book her though... reminds me of TB when she first arrived haha.
I think Carrie is one who everyone will enjoy, almost guaranteed. She isn't one with unique textured traits that few can pick up on to really like or dislike. Carrie is happy, open, effervescent, chatty and skilled. Everyone will enjoy being with her.

How many times someone might rtm after that ... Well that will then depend on the individual.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nope. There won't be many more of these in the near future. There'll be more deception. So I'm keeping these few good ones close to me until then.

Also I'm looking at the oldies but goodies. If I said Ying Ying has good hands, damn, Anqi is taking her hands to awesomeness. She has really aged wonderfully . In fact she's looking better than before. And her techniques, yowzah. Seen her twice last week, and our sessions are very steamy indeed.

These are the babes that have been making my Didi most happy since phase 2 began. They are XE, Anqi, Tina and now Carrie.
Is this Anqi from the local or elite section of SLG?
Old 13-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brudder I’m not a MILF lover by any means but seeing you and others write good stuff about YY and AQ makes me want to try them out at least once..

Don’t wanna miss out on the good stuff during these difficult times..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Is this Anqi from the local or elite section of SLG?
Local section
https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/

I actually haven't browsed the local section for years. Till this CB hit. And it was a blessing in disguise. I've rediscovered Anqi. Older but looking still good, if not better. Like that Japanese next door neighbour's Milf wife in JAVs.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brudder I’m not a MILF lover by any means but seeing you and others write good stuff about YY and AQ makes me want to try them out at least once..

Don’t wanna miss out on the good stuff during these difficult times..
I think you should. Just leave yourself in their safe and wonderful hands. Tell them how you prefer it done and let them work their magic. The other day, Anqi was stroking my dick in so many ways... There's one where she uses two hands stroking in manners I can't describe, but it felt fucking awesome. So I told her to do that till I cum... Damn what an explosion!

You know what she did after? She didn't run to wash. We just started speaking, her hands were still stroking and caressing my cum splattered balls and dick. I got hard again. She ask me whether I wanted a third shot!!! Yes I always have 2 shots with this babe.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Local section

I actually haven't browsed the local section for years. Till this CB hit. And it was a blessing in disguise. I've rediscovered Anqi. Older but looking still.good, if not etter. Like that Japanese next door neighbour's Milf wife in JAVs.
Always love a good milf. So far been going YY only. Thanks for the tip on AQ.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Local section

I actually haven't browsed the local section for years. Till this CB hit. And it was a blessing in disguise. I've rediscovered Anqi. Older but looking still.good, if not etter. Like that Japanese next door neighbour's Milf wife in JAVs.
Thats some interesting tools on show on her ad

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-07-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Thats some interesting tools on show on her ad
The "chair" hj is very stimulating!! I'm sure you have seen it done in JAV soapy scenes ya?
Old 13-07-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you should. Just leave yourself in their safe and wonderful hands. Tell them how you prefer it done and let them work their magic. The other day, Anqi was stroking my dick in so many ways... There's one where she uses two hands stroking in manners I can't describe, but it felt fucking awesome. So I told her to do that till I cum... Damn what an explosion!

You know what she did after? She didn't run to wash. We just started speaking, her hands were still stroking and caressing my cum splattered balls and dick. I got hard again. She ask me whether I wanted a third shot!!! Yes I always have 2 shots with this babe.
Good golly miss molly.. Now I'm rock hard just when I'm about to hit the sack..

Did you go for the Nuru package?

Old 13-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
The "chair" hj is very stimulating!! I'm sure you have seen it done in JAV soapy scenes ya?
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl using that chair is kan pua shiok leh..

She's okay with doing fake lovemaking positions on it?

Old 13-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good golly miss molly.. Now I'm rock hard just when I'm about to hit the sack..

Did you go for the Nuru package?

TMI yo!

I tried Nuru with her years back. She good!

Recently , my visits didn't include Nuru, we were more rediscovering each other, so no time for that.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl using that chair is kan pua shiok leh..

She's okay with doing fake lovemaking positions on it?
Aiyo, I didn't try everything yet la. But this chair can poke your hole of you like that. I just like on the outside, so she oiled me up and went from arse to testicles and dick is such fluid motion, I felt like every part of my nether region was being pleasured at once. Yumz!

Anyway, tell her your poison and I'm sure she'll see if she can satisfy it.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 23
starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!

Had the pleasure of meeting Carrie at the early afternoon of Sunday.
The area was at the outskirts of G, can also consider as outside G perimeter. May not be convenient for those taking public transport.

She said she just started work today (but I saw her MR on previous day?). Anyway she also mentioned she just move in, & at that time haven't eat anything for whole day, and later will only eat those instant oats.

She's got youthful cheery demeanor & looks, kind of remind me of the youthful Chi Zi. (Strange everyone forgotten her). Massage really is nil, just some finger tips brushing the back. However her bbbj is damn good, can cim too. For this I will drop TT & XE because carrie just look so much better (youth vs milf, age aside Carrie also look better I feel). She is also very playful and keep smiling throughout.

After my session I saw her replying msg. Seems like her appts were back to back without any buffer. She said customers usually request a timing and she will try to stick to those. Told her to get a notebook to record down instead of memorising which is prone to error, & leave a comfortable buffer to prepare & accommodate unforeseen event/overlap or arrange appt, better yet to fix her timing and get the customers to fit her timing.

If you sat at the chair near the fridge, near the door when wearing socks/shoes, that's because I advised her to put it there. Think from the customer viewpoint then will know how to improve things (and session) further.

I guess will be hard to get her again (although she promise say will always leave a slot for me, but guess that's just KC words) so most likely next time I will just be singing Europe's Carrie alone...
Old 13-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are not wrong wor if she displays hardworking traits and good/high GFE, which XX had..

Anyway everything went well with your test? Can chiong safely with a peace of mind now?
Yup bro, im slightly biased towards XX, especially that location which carrie stays in, especially that room haha, xx was one of the few MLs which i rtm many times. Hope all bros here managed to enjoy their time with this new gem! Like what the other bros who mentioned, Carrie bj skills r up there, high gfe, hopefully she maintains this level of standard.

Yup bro, thanks for asking! test went ok, everything was cleared! i shall avoid fj now and stick to hj / cbj, cant take another scare again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1