The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. for all the predictions of tonight's match against Leicester

There r 3 for a United win ~~ Lawro, Jones n Bro AC
Another 3 for a draw ~~~ Imom, Paul Merson n our most often accurate Charlie
For a Man U loss ~~ None ~~ (Its good that all think that they won't lose but as past predictions hv shown, the more u guys root for a win or draw they will end up giving u a loss)

For me...i go for a Leicester win (Man U loss) by 2 goals if McDisaster plays n CR7 n Cavani doesn't play as it is v. likely n also because all the Leicester stars r available to play tonight except for their talisman Jamie Vardy so they will likely score goals galore maybe even win by 4-1... but if the team that won at Spurs 3-2 plays, think it would be a draw 2-2 most likely like wat Charlie, Imom n Paul thinks...we shall know tonight
Omg !!!... Charlie is right again !!..n so is imom ..it's a draw 1-1..both got even the scoreline correct ..Paul predicted a draw correctly too but scoreline is wrong ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Very lucky Vardy didn't play. Could have lost.
The first half was soooo boring.

Tempo picks up once Iheanacho open the scoring.

Sancho was so terrible and for god sake....sell off that Trashford!
Can see his heart isn't with Man U anymore.

McTom getting from bad to worse and was lucky didn't get red.
Rangnick was absolutely right in subbing him off later.

Some stability was installed after Matic came on....who can replaced him ???
Matic is consistent, follows strict instructions and won't try any funny stunts....but old liao.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-04-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Richarlison is in goal-scoring form and our midfield/defence are still in a generous mood. What better way for Everton to turn things around than beat Man Utd.

Everton 2 : 1 Man United

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Richarlison is in goal-scoring form and our midfield/defence are still in a generous mood. What better way for Everton to turn things around than beat Man Utd.

Yes, U may be right imom, Richarlison has been scoring goals for everton the last 2 matches...n that scoreline might well be the result for the match on Saturday night....

in fact the boys in blue played well the last 3 matches trying their best to win to avoid relegation but they were unlucky n were narrowly beaten by Burnley n West Ham 2 very good teams who had to fight n sweat to overcome them by just 1 goal...don't think these lazy pussy players in red, can withstand the attacks of Richarlison for more than 30 mins...of course think they can score at least 1 goal thru CR7...if the team that beat spurs turn up then there is a chance they might win by 1 goal or draw but if the one that was thrashed by city n drew the last match with Leicester turn up, then the best they can hope for is another draw or even lose by 1 goal...best is wait for Charlie's prediction to come to know wat might be the score on Saturday night

Old 08-04-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Everton v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60975338
Old 08-04-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Everton 1 - 0 United

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 08-04-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Everton 1 - 0 United
Bro AC if u think the score is going to be this...then i think it shd end up 2-1 in Everton's favour...Richarlison is v. capable of scoring 2 goals like in the last match against Leicester n i believe CR7 shd score at least 1 goal unless all his other lazy pussy friends lay down their tools n hv no desire to play to win....just kicking the ball around to each other like little boys playing like that

Old 08-04-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Everton v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...unday-showdown

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 08-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Everton v Man Utd

Everton is in disarray now.

I say 0-1

My Daily Star column
Old 08-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro AC if u think the score is going to be this...then i think it shd end up 2-1 in Everton's favour...Richarlison is v. capable of scoring 2 goals like in the last match against Leicester n i believe CR7 shd score at least 1 goal unless all his other lazy pussy friends lay down their tools n hv no desire to play to win....just kicking the ball around to each other like little boys playing like that
Lol....best sums up the quality of the 1st team players currently.

Terrible, a complete overhaul is needed.

I bet academy players will show more dedication playing in a Man U shirt.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 0-1
I beg to disagree...i think it is the red devils who r in disarray now...or shd i say both r in disarray...just that who is in the worst disarray ...haha...

don't be surprised the boys in blue can beat their red opponents because they r fighting for their lives n survival like drowning men clasping for the straw whilst the guys in red r taking it easy...win, win lor...draw, draw lor...lose, lose nvm lah...we r still in the top flight albeit the middle of it...anyway many of them r leaving the club soon, so why bother so much to play well, management r not going to reward me

Last edited by Rickey; 08-04-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lol....best sums up the quality of the 1st team players currently.

Terrible, a complete overhaul is needed.

I bet academy players will show more dedication playing in a Man U shirt.
Yes, agree a near complete overhaul is required...maybe can only retain DDG, CR7, Fred n Lindelof only...the rest out

Old 08-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Old 08-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
No offense meant, i beg to disagee with charlie this time...believe this time charlie may be wrong though if he is correct i'll be happy for the red devils...depending on which MU team turns up (the good 1 i mean), then i think both sides shd be able to score at least 1 goal if not more

Old 08-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Everton v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Everton 1 - 0 United
Ok all the predictions r in for tomorrow night's match against Everton, the boys in blue...this is the breakdown >>>

MU win

4 ~~~ Paul merson, Charlie (most often correct predictor), Jones + me (win by 1 goal if their best XI r on fire )

Draw

2 ~~~ Lawro + me (if their best XI switch off)

MU Lose

3 ~~~~ Imom, bro AC + me (if their weak or lazy team turns up, pple like McDisaster, Rashford, Sancho etc, etc)

Let's see how tomolo night ...hope Red Devils win of course

Last edited by Rickey; 08-04-2022 at 09:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1