The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
autonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautonomous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Agreed with you that man shouldn't beat their wife no matter what happened even if wife is a bitch.

All men must possessed emotional strength and self mastery.

Thank you so much starting this fabulous thread and please keep this up.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, you're welcome!

Bro,

Both Sean n Nick are MEN of courage n incredible emotional strength.

I'll now give an example of a famous male, who was voted The Sexiest Man Alive twice, but nonetheless has poor emotional mastery.

Who is he? Johnny Depp of course.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ard-after-she/

What really happened is unclear. His wife is probably a bitch but there is never an excuse for beating a woman. Could she hv become a bitch because he had failed to give her lots of CVOs? We will never know.

I feel very sorry for him n wish him well. I did enjoy his "Pirate" movies n "Don Juan DeMarco," hahaha. What has happened to our Don Juan of Asia??

He has failed w/ women, period. Still don't understand why he married her. His troubled marriage lasted only 15 months. Should have kept her as one of his mistresses.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

Now you know why I want to achieve ABSOULTE emotional mastery.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 24-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JohnWark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocet View Post
Bro WB

Nice that you told us about your family.

This is clear cut nothing to hide.

Wish you all the best in live. Also wish you all the love your LPs give to you.

Regards
Yes, very nice of bro WB to tell us about his family.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Flyingcane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agreed, no matter what happened a man should not beat his wife.

Thanks a million for this wonderful thread.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by autonomous View Post
Bro WB

Agreed with you that man shouldn't beat their wife no matter what happened even if wife is a bitch.

All men must possessed emotional strength and self mastery.

Thank you so much starting this fabulous thread and please keep this up.

Cheers.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
CameIntoContact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came across this fantastic thread, so impressed with bro WB.

Hope to learn more here.
Old 25-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BroHendry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocet View Post
Bro WB

Be the MAN and thank you so much.

How to WIN is the key here. All men wanted to win but some have negative thoughts and unsure of themselves.

Hope I will be the real Man and kicking.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Want to be the real man kicking too.

Great share by bro WB in this thread.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
newfoundland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good afternoon,

I'm starting this new thread for like-minded bros to find 'very attractive ' gals at high end KTVs. It has been increasingly difficult for me to meet the type of girls I like to ST or BY at budget joints in SG. It's true that occasional gems may be found at HH sessions at Peace Centre budget joints. In fact, some of the prettier ones there will go on to high end joints for SH. Some singers at small joints also moonlight there for HH. However, it's very time consuming n the yield has been very low for me.

My taste for dolls is actually not high, it's just different from most bros. I look at the whole package w/ emphasis on youthfulness n aesthetically pleasing proportions of EVERY body part. I will reject a doll if she has obvious facial surgery, is a smoker or has relatively thick arms, wrists n calves or has any part that is out of proportion to the rest of her. I do make exceptions sometimes because of a doll's other desirable attributes. A 'very attractive' gal to me could be very ugly to u, and vice versa. So don't mock me. One man's meat is another man's poison. Take a look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's LT mistress and you will know what I mean.

If I meet a rare gem at a budget joint, it's because her best friend or sister brought her to Sg n she chooses to work at the same joint. At least in her early days or weeks here.

In the whole of 2015, I managed to meet 3 SYTs of my type, after over 150 visits to budget joints at Peace Centre. That was 1 in 50 visits...fortunately, all three of them agreed to BY. One yr 96 became my young lao po. The yr 97 one is still undecided about returning on student visa. I now regret that I didn't consummate the BY on the third one, a yr 93 doll, because she was a swimmer n her shoulders were slightly broad. She later did quite well at Lido.

Although the majority of girls at high end joints also can't make it, there are always some gems who are kept by certain mummy groups for their select clients, available only by prebooking. We intend to become these select clients by going there at least once or twice every week. The yield, for me, could be 1 in 5 visits, or 10X more productive than visiting Peace Centre joints. It may actually save time n money for me.

BTW, I do hv many kakis who frequent these high end joints. And they are great pals. But they are drinkers n many also smoke. I can only join them very infrequently.

Where are these high end joints?

1) Lido palace, 2) Palace 8, 3) The Central, 4) Harman, 5) 5-Star Club...

I'm familiar only w/ the first two. Standard hours usually from 9:00 PM till 2:30 AM.

We shall limit the number of participants for each outing from 3-5 bros. Expense per pax is approximately $125 (5 bros)-210 (3 bros) if we open a new bottle. Every kaki will share the expenses EQUALLY, except for gals' tips. Booking a gal is $300 and some gals may demand $500. We can keep the bottle for at least two months. Expense per pax for subsequent visits could be as low as $60-80. BTW, I'm a teetotaller n I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.

My ideal kaki should be 1) financially able to afford to visit these high end joints regularly, 2) light drinkers, 3) willing to smoke outside the room and 4) willing n eager to up the gals of your type there (not in the room please, but at another time outside the KTV). Try not to behave like a girlie man or a eunuch in front of the gal you want to fxxk.

I already hv several kakis who fit the above criteria and we hv been to Lido three times. But I like to hv many more. Unity is strength n power.

If you are interested in joining my SH outings to these high end joints, PM me.

Oh, I'll still go to peace centre joints 3-4 times a week. To chill n to look-see. Who knows...a doll of my type may appear suddenly haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Very nice introduction of yourself.

Important to find like minded brothers/kakis to go out together. Financial stability is also important.

Not easy though to achieve.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

newfoundland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Thank u for ur support.

Good morning!

Time flies! Can't believe I started this thread over 7 years ago. Although I was already a lao chee ko pek back then, I was a greenhorn, having had my first ever BY 37 days earlier. It was a total failure. The doll was HW, a SYT who agreed to BY after 8 1/2 months. HW left me after two weeks. I BY-ed her again briefly in late August that yr. Another failure haha.

I met HW again in Dec 2009 when she tried to intro her best friend for me to BY. Her GF wasn't my type. But that day HW was the prettiest ever. She was at the peak of her physical beauty as she just turned 22. She was being kept by a rich young man around 31-32 at that time n she broke off all ctc w/ me shortly afterwards.

She broke up w/ her man in Dec 2010.

She didn't delete my MSN. She contacted me in late Jan 2011 and, shortly thereafter, had become my old lao po until last Oct. We are still friends. She is the one w/ violent orgasms. I hv learned the most from my LT RS w/ her.

I agree that men w/ the dark traits may attract a certain type of women, at least for brief RS. But almost all women would prefer the PRESTIGIOUS MAN or PM, for both brief encounter n LT RS.

What is a PM n why is he most attractive to girls/women? PM is very similar to a badass gentleman. He is better than the so-called Alpha Male.

I hv a slightly different take on the subject which I'll elaborate. Suffice to say that the PM is not badass enough. I believe in being 90% beast n 10% sweet.

It's a long article n it behooves you to read it a few times. I'll only post the Conclusion here.

The Myth of the Alpha Male

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/0...he-alpha-male/

Conclusion

It is neither the alpha nor the beta male that is most desired by women.

Taken together, the research suggests that the ideal man (for a date or romantic partner) is one who is assertive, confident, easygoing, and sensitive, without being aggressive, demanding, dominant, quiet, shy, or submissive. In other words, a prestigious man, not a dominant man.

In fact, it appears that the prestigious man who is high in both assertiveness and kindness is considered the most attractive to women for both short-term affairs and long-term relationships. This research should offer some assurance that the genuinely nice, passionate kid who learns a culturally valued skill can be immensely attractive.

Further, seeking to become a prestigious man is not only the surest route to success with women, but achievement in any area of life.

Thus, I think a much more effective and healthier route for men having difficulty attracting women is not to attempt to cultivate the traits of the stereotypical, dominant “alpha,” but to cultivate the traits of the prestigious man. This means developing a skill that brings value to society, and cultivating a stable sense of identity. Such a route will not only make you more attractive to women, but will also create the most satisfying life for yourself in general. In my view, attempting to don the persona of the “alpha” is analogous to building a house of cards. There’s no stable foundation supporting your worth.

It’s time we shed these black and white categories, and embrace a much more multidimensional concept of masculinity. The most attractive male is really a blend of characteristics, including assertiveness, kindness, cultivated skills, and a genuine sense of value in this world. The true alpha is fuller, deeper, and richer.

Your comments n criticisms will be greatly appreciated!

BTW, I hv a SH outing to Lido tmr, Monday. Again, only one slot left. PM me asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Nice for you to share all your understanding and thoughts with us.

The forum allowed us to understand certain topics easier.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dazuixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfoundland View Post
Bro WB

Very nice introduction of yourself.

Important to find like minded brothers/kakis to go out together. Financial stability is also important.

Not easy though to achieve.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Fully agreed. Very fun for like minded kakis to go out together.

Have a nice Sunday.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sufferage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfoundland View Post
Bro WB

Nice for you to share all your understanding and thoughts with us.

The forum allowed us to understand certain topics easier.

Hope to learn more from you.

Cheers.
Very nice of bro WB to share so much with us, wish to learn more too.

Have a nice day.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
leonlailailai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredible thread from bro WB, learnt a lot here!

Have a good week ahead.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

1stprize5088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a great write-up and promise fulfilled.

Hope this bro justime continue to share with us here.

Happy holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
I have promised Bro Warbird that I will share an insight when I returned to Singapore and here is me delivering on this promise.

Please kindly note that I am currently am NOT a patron for a BY and that my last BY was more than five years ago. This alone should serve as a caveat that whatever advice I dispense here may not necessarily be salient or have sufficient recency to be of use to you here. The world of BY, like a lot of social phenomenon, evolves and changes while still operating on certain core fundamentals.

Talking about core fundamentals, I shall talk elaborate about one important aspect here in this post: The identification of a prospective BY (in a KTV setting).

A KTV setting, ipso facto, advantages you at the outset and frames the relationship dynamics that is quite analogous to a BY. A prospective BY has to put on her best behavior, present her best appearance, tolerate your idiosyncrasy – all for the almighty dollar.

I would presume here that you would already know the difference between a wife, girl friend(s) and BY(s) by now so I shall not delve much into this except to underscore the fact that a BY’s time and energy “must” revolve around you. For a price! .... mostly monetary!

As an analogy, you are like the sun, giving life sustenance to the BY’s earth. Without you, there is no life (as we know it) in the BY’s world.

(BTW, it’s a sex forum, so do not start talking about planetary microbial life, panspermia etc here in this thread. I am not a Michio Kaku or Carl Sagan!).

To get a person to organize her life around you takes a certain personality type. It’s really YOUR choice what behavior turns you on, it may even be a “dominatrix” (in this case, it’s only apparent power i.e. facade). The key to it, is that with a snap of finger, you can assert your demands onto a BY and she has to submit to it.

For me, I therefore prefer to find a personality with a predisposition to OBEDIENCE in all my BY relationships. You may tame a wild horse or find one that has a tendency to be domesticated. Both can be championship racehorse thoroughbreds. Do NOT equate feral and wild as being more passionate and more physically robust to deliver on sensual pleasure. An OBEDIENT personality can take on behavior that is wilder, more spontaneously passionate than a wild one. Just trust me on this one ……

Now that I have provided a conceptual framework, let’s delve into the nuts and bolts: The praxis itself on how to identify an OBEDIENT personality.

(To be continued as I got to run an errand …… but here is a “teaser” for my next posting on identification of an Obedient personality)

“One favourite modus operandi of mine is to take your prospective BY to place where she is not familiar with the food.

It’s good that a prospective BY possess an attitude of openness and receptivity to trying out new things. Not will this allow you to introduce sexual fetishes down the line, its also a gradual way to ease a girl who is a neophyte and “virgin” to the world of BY.

As a suggestion, know that there are still many China Girls who eschew “raw” taste of sashimi or can’t take the aroma or “strong” taste of curry. Once you persuade a prospective open minded BY to enjoin you for a meal whereby she is not familiar with the food, it’s actually good that your prospective BY do NOT like the food served.

You can now show your “displeasure” on her attitude and “force’ her to have an some additional bites and serving. This is the part whereby you have to observe her body language very carefully. If she is insistent that she does not like the food and that no amount of “persuasion” can make her eat any additional food, she does NOT possess an obedient personality.

If however, she forces herself to eat more of the food that she finds distasteful to her palate, she just puts another proverbial “tick in the box” in the OBEDIENT personality test.”
Old 01-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=warbird;14770887]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post

Bro AAdam,

The objectives of BY would vary a lot, depending on the persons involved. It's like asking what are the objectives of human life? Or of marriage? Or of education?

Personally, It's wonderful for a lao chee ko pek like me to BY pretty SYTs, as it's great for my physical n mental health. Yes, it's primarily for my sexual gratification n companionship. But it's much more than that...BY-ing a pretty SYT full-time is like getting married to her, with all the benefits, but w/o the drawbacks n negative consequences.

I hv written many posts to share my opinions on female attraction, sexology n how a MAN should behave to maintain a smooth long-term RS w/ his women.

In my BY journey in the last 7 1/2 yrs, I hv discovered THE most attractive masculine trait - emotional strength or mastery. However, my attempt to achieve awesome emotional mastery has taken me further n further into the spiritual realm, unexpectedly. I now realize that it's impossible to achieve absolute emotional mastery w/o enlightenment. And it's impossible to achieve enlightenment w/o knowing n understanding one's true self. How to fully know n understand one true self? It's up to each of us to find out.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Cheers!
Bro WB

You had a very long journey and seems not going to stop. First let me congratulate you for a job well done and hope you enjoy every second of your life.

Awesome self-mastery is upmost important in man's life. Don't bother with small details but look at the big picture.

Your objective is your main concern and not anyone else.

Many naysayers had back down and no longer posting. Reason is not where you start but where you finished.

Happy holiday.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Good morning!

Do u know what are the four most dangerous words in cheonging, BY-ing and, in fact, in EVERY man-woman RS?

This (my) girl is different.

No, she is NOT! NOT to me n billions of other men. It's a pure illusion in the mind of the hapless man who got deeply KC-ed.

So thought the "Sexiest Man Alive" Johnny Depp about his wife Amber Heard, a bisexual golddigger. I assume that King Fuchai must hv thought Xi Shi was somehow mysteriously different from all his other concubines. Billions of men in human history also thought their women were somehow unique, yeah?

But YOUR girl, no matter how beautiful, sexy n perfect YOU think she is now, will get old, ugly, sick n die. Her beauty n uniqueness are temporary n illusional, at best.

I'm a member of a wechat grp of KTV gals n hoes. There are 498 members. I use a female ID to get in. Why? Because “知彼知己, 百战不殆"

There are dozens of ad such as the two below:

"福建福州招美女,酒店式公寓,到手300-500一单一结,综合自身条件做最稳妥价位,需要条件身高1.55以上25岁以下,没有生过孩子或无明显疤 痕和妊娠纹,每天5-8单,每月3-5万有意私聊.注:需要提供照片,自拍.艺术照皆可 ,微商务扰."

"🇨🇦加拿大🇨🇦Moonwaiting 公司诚聘高素质女生[表情]高档公寓一对一应有尽有[表情],私密性极高,绝对安全可靠,客源素质高以华人为主,美眉到手[表情]8000-10000 每天,外加小费[Grin],不PK,最短可做3个月,亦可长期做,无需频繁换场。收入可观,资源丰富,一切问题都可以帮您解决,有问 必回。持有美国绿卡🇺🇸,台湾🇹🇼,香港🇭🇰,新加坡🇸🇬,澳门🇲🇴护照的女生可免签直接进入 加拿大。
   [表情]有意的女生可加微信私聊[表情]"

Simple deduction tells me that almost ALL PRC gals who come to work in the nite scene in SG hv previously worked in brothels, saunas, KTVs, private clubs/hotels or as 141 gals in China/HK/Macau and elsewhere.

The difference when they come here? They are older n uglier now. Oh, there is another difference.

(From post #4342 "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs")

The value of their pussies would shoot up 300-1,000 %. Even more if they get BY-ed haha. Most of them would play hard to get in SG. Imagine a hoe turning into a nun right after landing at Changi haha!!

Therefore, we must put everything into perspective and don't treat these gals as if they were virgin nuns, ok?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Great forum with insights of women.

Yes, agreed dun take your gal as different no matter how beautiful or how much you love her.

Let her be the one to decide if she love you.

Happy holiday.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Pungsak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed a great write-up.

Have a nice holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stprize5088 View Post
What a great write-up and promise fulfilled.

Hope this bro justime continue to share with us here.

Happy holiday.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
woo101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stprize5088 View Post

Bro WB

You had a very long journey and seems not going to stop. First let me congratulate you for a job well done and hope you enjoy every second of your life.

Awesome self-mastery is upmost important in man's life. Don't bother with small details but look at the big picture.

Your objective is your main concern and not anyone else.

Many naysayers had back down and no longer posting. Reason is not where you start but where you finished.

Happy holiday.
Congratulate bro WB for a job well done too, and thanks bro for a very good thread.

Cheers.

Last edited by woo101; 01-05-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1