The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotDog View Post
Bro 3dee, what chat rm?
can pm me!!
Thanks
Yo Bro, it is not a chat room, it is a chinese chatting software called QQ, just something similar like MSN...

fyi, 9 out of 10 WL in cp only use QQ but not MSN... and 9 out of 10 don't know what is yahoo messenger...
Old 11-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
Thats why I always say

life is short , everywhere is friend ........
make this world with more love ........

cheers
hahahaha... bro, agreed with you "to make this world with more love"...

i m doing my best to make love in this world...
Old 11-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Welcome back , happykiwi

tell me the date , then i can join too .......cheeers
Okay, I'll PM you once I have the dates.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

"friend or bro".
In this world , i believe nothing is free , even friendship also need money to maintain , even a rich family because of money also will go to court in the end.

I dont feel any wrong to a friend who can arrange everything and get the cheaper price then provide all the solid information then guide u to go for the place then " GIVE HIM A FREE DRINK " or +++EN for appreciation.

Some people may think that a friend is deserve to do everything and no return for him.........this thinking is wrong.....we should appreciate someone arrange everything for us.

Its depend on who you friend for , let me list some example

If you friend with bill gates....u help to arrange everything for him

bill gates will say .......thanks friend ...u deserve a credit....you drive my car.

IF you friend with a pretty girl..u help to arrange everything for her

the girl will say........thanks friend .......are u free tonight

BUT IF YOU FRIEND WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST THINK THAT U DESERVE TO DO WHERE THING FOR HIM WITHOUT ANYTHING ,THEN THIS IS NOT CALL FRIEND ELSE HE IS JUST YOUR SLAVE
Old 11-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

"friend or bro".
In this world , i believe nothing is free , even friendship also need money to maintain , even a rich family because of money also will go to court in the end.

I dont feel anything wrong to a friend who can arrange everything and get the cheaper price then provide all the solid information then guide u to go for the place then " GIVE HIM A FREE DRINK " or +++EN for appreciation.

Some people may think that a friend is deserve to do everything and no return for him.........this thinking is wrong.....we should appreciate someone arrange everything for us.

Its depend on who you friend for , let me list some example

If you friend with bill gates....u help him to arrange everything,

bill gates will say .......thanks friend ...u deserve a credit....you drive my car.

IF you friend with a pretty girl..u help her to arrange everything,

the girl will say........thanks friend .......are u free tonight

BUT IF YOU FRIEND WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST THINK THAT U DESERVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM WITHOUT ANYTHING ,THEN THIS IS NOT CALL FRIEND ELSE HE IS JUST YOUR SLAVE
Old 11-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thats why I always say

cheers
How can we not agreed with that. We are here to share information and enjoy. But we also need to know who we are meeting. Friends or otherwise.

Finally, he has admitted that he operate or try to operate like XGX. That is profit organisation. Nothing is free we have to pay but we have know are we dealing with a friend or a profit organisation. Hiding beside the smoke screen is an ungentleman act. Getting toward a con job.

The big KTVs in CP never issue "fake" bill. Only slizzy low class ones will do anything. We dont go to those.

If he would have state right from the beginning he is organizing these KTV parties to make a living or what not. There would not be any such problem. It's a willing seller and buyer transaction. But he choose act like a "friend or bro" than we have find out the truth.

Glad that the truth is out. Let's move on.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
How can we not agreed with that. We are here to share information and enjoy. But we also need to know who we are meeting. Friends or otherwise.

Finally, he has admitted that he operate or try to operate like XGX. That is profit organisation. Nothing is free we have to pay but we have know are we dealing with a friend or a profit organisation. Hiding beside the smoke screen is an ungentleman act. Getting toward a con job.
Glad that the truth is out. Let's move on.

don't really know 3dee, nor the rest of the guys here.
but his recommendations and contacts are pretty alright. Plus, it is better to cheong with the right contacts, in case you get whacked terok terok.
i've never went drinking with his group, but the prices he states are pretty good.
It is very easy to verify. Just take the plane to china, take any car that comes along. Just turn up at any ktv, have the recep assign you a mummy. then drink and pay at the end of the day. then you can easily compare if you save vs re-inventing the wheel.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
McHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Yo Bro, it is not a chat room, it is a chinese chatting software called QQ, just something similar like MSN...

fyi, 9 out of 10 WL in cp only use QQ but not MSN... and 9 out of 10 don't know what is yahoo messenger...
so bro, can we chat with them in sg?
thanks to up my point.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Bro botar story
"Never Explain - your Friends do not need it, and your Enemies will not believe you anyway." (Elbert Hubbard)
Yo bro,

Life is short..............stop replying and starts posting. (mm photos)

Hahahahahaha

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
My philosophy is simple. If I choose to join a KTV group, be prepared to accept what everyone else pays at the end of the night. Sure, feel free to question (nicely) the bill if it seems high. Talk to other brothers and find out what they each pay to verify the sums. Pay your dues promptly and move on. Now, this is the most important bit, if you feel that you have been ripped-off, then don't join any more of the same organiser's party again! It is as simple as that!
Yo bro,

Well said, I second that. 3 cheers cheers cheers for you.

Botarbolampar...............hahahahahaha

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thats why I always say
cheers
I LOVE U hahahahahaha I LOVE US$

Cheers

Last edited by Botarbolampar; 11-07-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=3dee;2138233]On July 19...
2007-07-03 01:04:45 3dee
你交過多少個男朋友呢﹖
2007-07-03 01:04:54 x-girl
我還沒有戀愛過
2007-07-03 01:14:02 x-girl
但是有做愛過
/QUOTE]

Yo bro...........I up you my miserable 1 point. Cos I only understand the above. hahahahahahaha

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

I really don't feel to continue the argument, but since bro travelcraze88 keep saying that I am making money by arranging the trip, to make myself VERY CLEAR, let me show you the cost in details.

I said I m doing the same thing as XGX but it does not mean that I am profiting from it.

With the group of 5, the common room that I have is a room with miminum charge RMB788 or RMB 888.

Here is a spending:
1. 4 bottles of the red wine with RMB 170 each, the cost is RMB 510
2. 4 mixers (mixer no free) = RMB 120
3. Room charge, table charge, tissue and etc, RMB 200

It is RMB 830.

I can get 15% discount in Jiayi, but there is a 10% GST (or VAT), so it is about not much difference.

Then DJ fee RMB 200.

5 persons drinking 8 bottles red wine is normal, the additional 4 bottles plus mixer is RMB 160, this makes to the total RMB 1190.

And the MM soft drink is RMB 25 each, assuming there is 5 MM in the room, the cost is RMB 125. If there is not too many MM in the room, usuall I do not collect the soft drinks spending from the bro. That makes the total to RMB 1315.

I only collect RMB 1200 from 4 bros, how can I make profit this way?

In additional, I also tip the management, that will make the bill to RMB 1415.

Didn't I share the total bill?

In addition, what if, when the bros drink more?
Every bottle counts and I do not impose extra charge on the agreed cost, RMB 300 on red wine.

AND, I never collect the room booking rebate, neither the commission from MM.
If any bros need witness, Wei Wei is one of my contact at Jiayi, you can ask her whether I get anything from her or mummies via the booking.

Then, why I am doing all these hassles if I am not making anything?

For me, I keep to my principle, for the bros who cheong with me, cheong in the smart way.
(And again, if hkee and taiwanese can do this, why sporean n msian can't??)

Maybe to some classy bros, spending extra RMB 100 or 200 is a small case; but for me, a poor cheongster, saving 30%-50% does make the obvious percentage.

I would rather give the saved money to MMs, so that they can serve me better, instead of paying for the classy drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Yo bro,

Life is short..............stop replying and starts posting. (mm photos)

Hahahahahaha

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
In this world , i believe nothing is free , even friendship also need money to maintain , BUT IF YOU FRIEND WITH SOMEONE WHO JUST THINK THAT U DESERVE TO DO WHERE THING FOR HIM WITHOUT ANYTHING ,THEN THIS IS NOT CALL FRIEND ELSE HE IS JUST YOUR SLAVE
Yo bro,

I second this .................... Nothing is free in this world.

Cheers
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotDog View Post
so bro, can we chat with them in sg?
QQ is a online chatting program, just like MSN. you can use it everywhere as far you can go internet.

here is the page for you to download the software:

http://im.qq.com/

Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread