The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfrenzy View Post
Personally not a Rafa or Pool supporter, but I might admit Rafa is very good on one off games. Rafa might be playing 5 across midfield with Kuyt or Gerrad (if fit) to support Torres. Pool got to look out for van der Vaart & Arjen Robbens though.
glad u r not a liverpool fan. cos the real liverpool fan would be hoping for van der vaart and arjen robben to play. sneijder as well... cos madrid dont really play well with them in the team... tendency to lose the ball too much.
Old 26-02-2009, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

not a bad 30 mins,still 0-0.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 26-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes,we have a breakthrough from a header by Bennayoun.
Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 26-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

The lads in YNWA.tv are having a real go at the pundits for talking only about Rafa's job when his team had produced the most stunning result this round of the Chanmpions League.

I am really impressed by the Fab One - he's been very good past few games.

And the team of course, what a splendid bit of organisation without Stevie and without Torres for the last half hour.
Old 26-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone...
How i wish if spore pools always offer Liverpool odds at $3.plus everytime theres a match...

Last bought was at $3.30

Went online and saw at $3.90 !!! hahah...any bros bought at $3.90...??

Now can huat a few more system 8 and sys 9 today LoL

Well done for making REAL MADRID FANS meet their maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 26-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good game! though disappointed with Torres's injury

Aurelio was superb, very glad he has seem to overcome his injury problems too.
Benayoun,Alonso,Masch and Kuyt had good games as well.
these are nights that remind me why i support this great club
YNWA
Old 26-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Last bought was at $3.30

Went online and saw at $3.90 !!! hahah...any bros bought at $3.90...??
Bro, i brought 3.20.....from internet betting.....knn should buy ay sg pool
Old 26-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

"Asked to comment about his Liverpool future after a day of frenzied speculation, Benitez replied: "Iwas surprised when I heard there were rumours and I can tell you I have no thoughts of resigning."
Old 26-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
"Asked to comment about his Liverpool future after a day of frenzied speculation, Benitez replied: "Iwas surprised when I heard there were rumours and I can tell you I have no thoughts of resigning."
well he may not resign but he might get sacked.

really the wrong time for such bullshit and politics
Old 26-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well as far as Rafa is concerned, I dun tink the owners would be stupid enuff to sack Rafa in mid season. Pool is doing well so far compared to the previous few seasons.

Besides they still have a chance to catch Manure, not to mention that the Europe tie with Madrid is not yet over. 1 goal is a slim lead against a team like Madrid.
Old 26-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

bad news, Torres set to miss our games against Boro and Sunderland
Old 26-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

REAL MADRID 0-1 LIVERPOOL- REACTION
Shocked Benitez "not thinking of resigning"
By Soccernet staff

February 26, 2009

After steering Liverpool to a memorable 1-0 Champions League last-16 first-leg win over Real Madrid, Rafael Benitez dismissed reports that he is planning to resign and insists he remains confident of progress in prolonged contract negotiations.

Rafa Benitez: No intention of resigning

The build-up to Wednesday night's victory in the Bernabeu, sealed by a late Yossi Benayoun header to put the Reds in pole position to progress to the last eight, was marred by widespread reports that Benitez was poised to quit.

However, the Spaniard insists: ''I was very surprised to hear rumours that I was going to resign. I can assure you that I have not been considering such a move, and it was a shock to hear such suggestions.

''It needs to be clear that I was not thinking of resigning. My aim is to keep working and winning and to tell the owners that on the pitch.''

Benitez has been locked in talks with owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks over a new four-year deal for several weeks. And he strenuously refuted claims he was considering his position, reiterating he is happy at the club.

''My lawyers and advisors have been talking to the club's owners over the past few days about the contract and I believe that problems we have can be overcome. I expect talks to continue between my lawyers, my advisors, myself and the owners,'' added Benitez.

''I am really pleased with my position at the club, I have not been thinking about resigning. My aim is to win every game that is possible for this club, and my advisors will continue to talk. We will see what happens then. We are still talking, so we will see what happens in the future.

''I was not thinking about resigning, obviously I cannot control other things that I could be fired, but I was just concentrating on the game. The club has made it clear this rumour was not true. That is important for everyone.

''Stability is the key if you want to be successful. And the players were able to do their talking on the pitch, not beforehand.''

It is believed that Benitez is hoping to gain more autonomy over club business, particularly transfers, from chief executive Ricky Parry and this has led to fractious relationship between the two.

Problems between manager and chief executive have been exacerbated by each taking a different side in the civil war between Liverpool's US co-owners; Parry is aligned with Gillett and Benitez has sided with Hicks.

Hicks and Gillett have clashed over the running of the club and the current economic climate is thought to have added further strain, but at present an uncomfortable truce appears to have taken hold as they try to steady the club.

Benitez was thrilled with the victory which gives him the opportunity to lead Liverpool to the Champions League quarter-finals for the fourth time in five seasons.

''This was a very important victory,'' he said. ''Particularly as we did not have Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres was troubled by an ankle injury from the first minute.

''But we were able to play them on the counter-attack. We knew how Real play and we were able to organise our tactics accordingly.''

Benitez expects Torres to miss Saturday's trip to Middlesbrough with his ankle injury, but believes Gerrard could start the game following the hamstring injury that restricted his involvement against Real to the last few minutes.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 26-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

there was rumour that King Kenny will return to take charge if Rafa goes.
this is good,we need someone likes him.
but hope Rafa at least will stay till the end of the season and then decide.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Does Dalglish still have what it takes to manage a top flight club though?
the last time he did a good job was in 95 with Blackburn.
Old 27-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Dalglish is history, the best manager I can think of is currently at Chelsea at a temporary basis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1