The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
down to 2 liao.. another bomb should sent him to red zone... any bros still haven't release bomb yet?
Yeah..
bomb that bugger for "fuking" our POM.
Arsehole..

saas<----Next!
Old 08-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Yeah..
bomb that bugger for "fuking" our POM.
Arsehole..
Hey POM..
you can launch the last BOMB which will send him "downUnder"

saas<----Next!
Old 08-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo Ah Lian jz sent me her photo again......haizzz
Can't wait another 3 weeks liao......sigh!!!
Old 08-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Aiyo Ah Lian jz sent me her photo again......haizzz
Can't wait another 3 weeks liao......sigh!!!
wah so fierce ar...Ah Lian who wor?

saas<----Next!
Old 08-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey POM..
you can launch the last BOMB which will send him "downUnder"
I also went to see my medium to summon the dead professor to activate his DEAD account from hell, to zap that fella with some Kamikaze bombs...now he is -2 liao....serves him right
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah so fierce ar...Ah Lian who wor?
Bro KK, you missed the fun as you were always absent in the night safari.

Ah Lian is a popiah that has the body of Ye Hua. She oledi kong tao (KC) Taikor liao....so, his bed warmer from now onwards, is Ah Lian ,no more PRC (Hong Li and An Qi can step aside liao)

BTW, that PRC who openly said to you "I don't want you to fuck me" (we shall name her as "run away fish" or RAF) smiled and talked to me that night...wa...tempted to screw her, but she looks like having small boobs wor...no fun leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I also went to see my medium to summon the dead professor to activate his DEAD account from hell, to zap that fella with some Kamikaze bombs...now he is -2 liao....serves him right

akakaka.
good make sure he stay DEAD!
Asshole him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro KK, you missed the fun as you were always absent in the night safari.

Ah Lian is a popiah that has the body of Ye Hua. She oledi kong tao (KC) Taikor liao....so, his bed warmer from now onwards, is Ah Lian ,no more PRC (Hong Li and An Qi can step aside liao)

BTW, that PRC who openly said to you "I don't want you to fuck me" (we shall name her as "run away fish" or RAF) smiled and talked to me that night...wa...tempted to screw her, but she looks like having small boobs wor...no fun leh
Wah..Futaba also eat popiah liao ar.
Oh RAF is back but i taught she only do evening as i rarely see her at night.
Ya...small boob but who knows, she might give you goos GFE feeling like what Futaba fells now.

saas<----Next!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah..Futaba also eat popiah liao ar.
Oh RAF is back but i taught she only do evening as i rarely see her at night.
Ya...small boob but who knows, she might give you goos GFE feeling like what Futaba fells now.

Ya, RAF face really attracts me too, so nvm loh if small boobs, good GFE Ok loh ...must try...she seems to operate from 4 pm till 11 midnight, need to time myself to catch this fish
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-02-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

That dead professor told me in my dream that Ah Fang looks a bit like SG actress Felicia Chin

I checked out her pictures over the internet and think that at certain angle (especially her face in this link) Fang looks like Felicia........hahahaha Dream on POM

http://www.bollywoodwallpaper.org/Si...geViewsIndex=3
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Bai Mulan

other than sexual service, can try her massage,she was massage therapist before , got strength, good solid satisfying massage. i not in this forum inner circle, anyway i am just her reg customer from sinkapore, she will go jb, by that time i wont 'bother' u all. i recomend her for the sake of anyone willing to try this gem, as they r rare n hard to come by. if any of u willing to take a leap of faith and had a good time with her, i am happy for u, as i leaped n dont regret doing that as this leap sent me to heaven.
for bros who thank me for this good recomendation , u r welcome , glad u enjoyed yourselves
as for bai mu dan face, she is typical mongolian look with a bit chinese features, i would say exotic looking
, to me is very beautiful as i like classical chinese n mongolian look.
not many massage parlour offer fj , usually hj, esp in sinkapore,maybe malaysia more, n not many fl offer really good massage, so for bai mu dan, good sex good service attitude good massage, thats simply satisfying!!!

for fellow bros who missed the contact details: http://thesbf.shop/show...1#post10432011

for the sake of contributing rare gems , i must post this. pplnot interested can always ignore me, but those interested, go ahead and have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Thanks to the kingfucker who gave me the ctc of Bai Mulan.
I called her to fix appointment at 4pm. Got there at 3:30 pm becoz of light traffic. Call her from lobby. Received sms in Mandarin. Showed sms to one of the lau apek in K** W** Cafe what it meant as I cannot read Mandarin? He said I cannot go up yet as got customer. Ended with "Very very sorry."

At 4 pm, I called again and she gave me her apt number. I entered and my first question was "How much?" RM80, she said. My second question, "Can I let go water in your mouth?" (Dunno how to say CIM but same meaning). She understood and said yes! She took me to her room, took off clothes and took me for a shower. I asked her to clean her pussy and ass and nipple.

Started off with FJ. Wow, she did the 90 degree leg splits for me to bonk her. Then she buay tahan, pulled the pillow under her butt so that I can thrust deeper! While piak! piak! piak! I sucked her nipples at the same time. Not much groaning from her. Then I stopped and told her to BBBJ. She gave me fire and ice. Then took my balls in her mouth. Followed by AR for a short while. Then back to normal BBBJ. "Deeper!" I asked. She obliged. After a while, I asked "Faster, make me cum!" Her head bobbed up and down faster! Finally, volcano eruption in her mouth! Took me to shower and wash my dickie.

Face: 5.5/10 (Claim to be 28 but I suspect she's early 30's)
Boobs: Slightly dangling but big
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (I enjoyed her leg splits very much!). Pussy normal tight.
GFE: 7/10 (If I can speak better Mandarin, might have been better rapport)
DATY: Her pussy is hairy, dare not try. Got tattoo also on stomach.
Damage RM80.00

After dressing, she asked me something I could not understand. "Wor pu dong." I said. She simplified her question. "Are you happy?" Yes, I said. I think what she asked earlier was "Are u satisfied with my service."

Overall, no rush but I didn't want to prolong my stay for too long just in case MIB come to extort ang pow. WIR? Maybe ye, maybe no as her face is not my taste as I want to try Ah Fang, whose ctc was given to me by the good doctor.

Anyone got pix of Ah Fang? Old doctor, you got ah?
Old 09-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

To fellow bros in the circle here, i originally intro bai mu dan also for the sake of let u all know about this newcomer n enjoy a new gem, as a 过客 , i wish to 敬礼 to u all and apologise for not greeting u all when i 1st enter your territory.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
To fellow bros in the circle here, i originally intro bai mu dan also for the sake of let u all know about this newcomer n enjoy a new gem, as a 过客 , i wish to 敬礼 to u all and apologise for not greeting u all when i 1st enter your territory.
bro.. you should have stated that she operates in ACE from the beginning then no bros here will flame you for sharing. .

just my 2 cents opinion. .
Old 09-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice, i will take note of that in future, yes she is one of the girls standing at ace. have fun bros!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Thanks for the advice, i will take note of that in future, yes she is one of the girls standing at ace. have fun bros!
Actually we are not taikors at ACE which dont belong to us anyway. We are cheezed of by certain attitudes displayed to which we respond accordingly. We have made a lot friends and equally many enemies in ACE, yet we still maintain our norm "RESPECT EACH OTHER, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE DIFFERENT IN MANY ASPECTS ANYWAY"

If Bai Mu Dan is a regular in ACE, I recall seeing her floating around.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Mission accomplished.

Got new Pinay to play with. So will be limiting Desa and ACE playtime for the meanwhile. Meso has all the juicy details.

Will still visit ACE when Bro Futaba is back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1