The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

not the first time already but always enjoy these kind of things now and then
Old 10-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie963 View Post
No la, my poly classmate lol. Not just sec sch use pen & paper la broo 🤣
Must be quite long ago since the UI for instagram on her phone is the old one
Old 10-11-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
pinkwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
neighbor came over last night chit chat..she has a habit of not wearing bra when outside her house for awhile..keep using her daughter try to cover..but when daughter came down to walk, can see both her nipples poking out hard..difficult to maintain eye contact with her haha
Agree bro, very difficult trying not to look at those pokies
Old 10-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41654 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
neighbor came over last night chit chat..she has a habit of not wearing bra when outside her house for awhile..keep using her daughter try to cover..but when daughter came down to walk, can see both her nipples poking out hard..difficult to maintain eye contact with her haha
Bro help her carry her daughter pretend to play with her then u will be reward more Accidentally something may happened

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32811931
Old 10-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
hahaha same! one of my neighbour even more daring, wear singlet and no bra come out to throw rubbish or wash her pet cage, got one time i got raging hard on trying to beo her nipples, i think she got tiny nipples, knn the singlet so big lobang but can't see the nipples
Did you take note of the timings she came out? Next time easier to 'bump' into her
Old 11-11-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Old 11-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro help her carry her daughter pretend to play with her then u will be reward more Accidentally something may happened
no need la..when she put her kids down sometimes can see in haha

she damn flat though only the nips big

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutos View Post
Did you take note of the timings she came out? Next time easier to 'bump' into her
timing buay zhun one..night time will occasionally bump into her when she go throw rubbish..also braless

i also go their place sometimes since my kid a bit kpo want to see see look look around..as and when she comes greet me she will use a cushion cover
Old 11-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

timing buay zhun one..night time will occasionally bump into her when she go throw rubbish..also braless

i also go their place sometimes since my kid a bit kpo want to see see look look around..as and when she comes greet me she will use a cushion cover

Maybe she want to tease you but don't want let you see?
Old 11-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I feel no need to go over her place... It's a place where she is conscious about outsiders entering/visiting and there are lots of tools for her protect herself, like the cushion cover...

On the other hand, she is vulnerable when she's out of home and old habits die hard, that is won't wear bra or even a simple cardigan to cover when coming out and she can't be bringing a cushion out when going to throw rubbish

Catch the timing, and be there when she's out at the same time...Pretend to be playing some mobile games that needs GPS such as Pokemon cos home GPS sucks...If she is also into such games, then ho seh liao...

All the best bro

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43030 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Who is tis gal ???...looks quite sexy ...dye her hair

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-11-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutos View Post
abit obvious liao, plus her hubbie and me are both chiongster leh, we go siam diu together before lol not nice to makan fellow chiongster wife
Old 11-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

big nips are always fun!!! hehe
Old 11-11-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
abit obvious liao, plus her hubbie and me are both chiongster leh, we go siam diu together before lol not nice to makan fellow chiongster wife
Maybe he is into cuckoo and you are the mark.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Yesterday during lunch time at Bradell area. I saw a young OL dress in pink long dress with a deep V neck walking down the stairs to the mrt platform. As i was talking the lift with my colleague, I saw her deep drainage showing half boobs on the both side which looks like she didnt wear bra. Those pairs of her was so fair, she looks half chio also but with a mask on so i cant say she is really chio.

What a wonderful dessert i have haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1