The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Just be cautious bro, might be a FL.

Anyway. Happy Bonking

And some hot gossip from my FB.

One of her pinay friend who is working here had a Chinese bf. Very good to her and was thinking of marrying her.

She lied to him about her seperation, which was not done at all. Her bf did not know and happily bring her home to see his mum.

Beside this, she had an affair with a bangal worker, from one of the contactor who was fixing her boss house.

Now she is pregnant. And she had no idea whose is the father. She was send back. Her bf is angry and refuse to send her any money. The bangal worker work is done, so unable to contact him. Her actual husband was very angry with her.

She pretty screw up by her own action. She call my FB and ask for money. Which my FB was unable to help.
y filipino slept with bangali . so dirty.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Wish me luck bros and hope it is not an FL or I would be damn sian...
How Bro, any good FR? Seems like this thread have been lacking of it for quite a long time...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 06-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tomorrow is sunday. who is keen for maid hunting @ orchard towers or plaza? hehe
Old 06-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

how are you guys able to F a maid whose pussy is shared between different bangladeshi penises?
Old 07-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
how are you guys able to F a maid whose pussy is shared between different bangladeshi penises?
from your nick I guess u r a thai wannabe. what makes thai more hi so than pinay or indon? imo u r being a sterotype. even sinkie gals also kana bonked by indians what's the diff?
Old 07-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Just be cautious bro, might be a FL.

Anyway. Happy Bonking

And some hot gossip from my FB.

One of her pinay friend who is working here had a Chinese bf. Very good to her and was thinking of marrying her.

She lied to him about her seperation, which was not done at all. Her bf did not know and happily bring her home to see his mum.

Beside this, she had an affair with a bangal worker, from one of the contactor who was fixing her boss house.

Now she is pregnant. And she had no idea whose is the father. She was send back. Her bf is angry and refuse to send her any money. The bangal worker work is done, so unable to contact him. Her actual husband was very angry with her.

She pretty screw up by her own action. She call my FB and ask for money. Which my FB was unable to help.
Bro. I am not surprise you share this story with us here...In fact, most of them lied yet still want to stand proudly with pride of themselves said that they are very honest and one man lady.....

My sifu always share with me those fina he fucked during weekday and asked me to approach...almost 10 out of 10 said they never has sex since separation or the day they come to Singapore. And i am going to be the first one because they liked me.... There is one particular case where my sifu just fucked with her in the car during morning and when I facebooked the fina at noon..she acted holy said nothing was happened and denied meeting any guy...Worse still, my sifu continue to fuck her (under her willingness) for 2-3 weeks....for at least 7-8 times...

So the best is touch and go...life still have to move on. when you touch and go, they will treat you like a bus , stop and go...............while they are just a bus stop..............hahahaha
Old 07-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 16
chinkutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
Bro wake up la. U r in a SEX Forum, dun tell us u only fuck virgin gal, or u urself still a virgin. If u r still a virgin then what fuck u r doing in this forum. Can u guarantee all the gals u fuck b4, hv nvr been fuck by bangla b4 u fuck them !!!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
from your nick I guess u r a thai wannabe. what makes thai more hi so than pinay or indon? imo u r being a sterotype. even sinkie gals also kana bonked by indians what's the diff?
Tat is y singapore girls are so dirty.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
y filipino slept with bangali . so dirty.
Why? How you know? You have been fucked by bangali on the ass? So you know there are dirty? Lol
Old 07-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And i support you, as I cannot up undertaker old post ..

returned w thks
Old 07-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

My sifu always share with me those fina he fucked during weekday and asked me to approach...almost 10 out of 10 said they never has sex since separation or the day they come to Singapore. And i am going to be the first one because they liked me.... There is one particular case where my sifu just fucked with her in the car during morning and when I facebooked the fina at noon..she acted holy said nothing was happened and denied meeting any guy...Worse still, my sifu continue to fuck her (under her willingness) for 2-3 weeks....for at least 7-8 times...
Hello bro, can your sifu teach us some skills?
Old 07-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dirty? low class? or whatever crap one want to say about bedding girls is individual....

To me, all human being r the same... we can b so fucking sincer infront of 1 n immediately go behind to fuck ard.... with whatever reasons we give ourselve to justify our action to make us make confortable.. so who r we to say who is lower class, more dirty etc...

long time never go into maid field liao... did come across some while with OC shopping.. damm it... they r so beautiful.... if my OC not around, sure ask for ctc, never try never no...

few mths ago, visit one of my friend n his new maid is damm pretty.. i ask him he can tahan....? he say no choice, his mother like.... than recently update from him, his pretty maid run away with one Blanga worker n was found in a hotel in geylang when police conduct check... really wanna ask the Blanga how he did it.. this maid is damm pretty lo... the maid first time work in Sg, n less than 4months already hook up with Blanga n run away...
Old 07-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

few of my clients employed bangla workers in the construction industry. according to them, a skilled worker can earn 4k+ per month inclusive of OT whereas an unskilled worker can earn 2k+.

some of us dun even earn that kinda of $ and they can afford to give more.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

Bangali is still dirty.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

bangalii are cheap. We are paying them too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1