The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Deleted

Last edited by Gem08; 29-10-2017 at 02:47 AM.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Was there week ago , got the driver and off we went villa to scout around . A no. of pretty ladies but no chemistry . so settle for Putri at V3 (if i remember correctly) at 900k , no bargain. She is the one that smile back at me during the selection so just grab n go. Was thinking if service no good then try another one. To my surprise she was good, age 25 yr old she said. Well manner ,affectionate, good atitude, non smoker and pretty as well( better than on photo), treat u like boyfriend and she can sing. All that i want from a cewek to enjoy my trip but she on the plump side and short on height. which a bit disappointed but can't be perfect after all right? I though.
She was quite accomodating and she was tight and i like her BBBJ (she don't do CIM or anal or raw) she is quite hygienic if your hand has long or sharp nail she will not allow u to dig her. She will bath together with u. Overall book her 2 Night and i enjoy her company. Tip her handsomely and she accompany me for breakfast and ask me to take care of myself before she leave. very nice of her , so far not much cewek do this to me abit touch by her. RtF - definitely but she is leaving on 1 Jan. Not under contract from bundung.
I shall not post photo here since there is a string of debate about this.

Sorry to bro Lee123 , I did not check the forum u posted that day. if not can meetup.

I am not advertising her just to share my experience . One man meat might be another man poison. If mod think that i am doing so . Kindly deleted my post . Thanks

Last edited by Jas28; 29-10-2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 29-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Mod H88 is just clearing the grey lines here, sarpok sarpok!

Instead of having friendly debates, wouldnt it be better to share our FRs?

Just posted one in HCM thread, go sarpok sarpok!
Yes, Mod H88 doing a good job here. Else thing will go messy.

Is not easy for do a mod job too to manage and maintain order here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freecosmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going there after last visit 10 over years ago.
1 night tuesday-wednesday 7-8th nov.
Any1 to tag along with else i solo.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Am now planning my next trip, again, in 2 weeks time.

Any bros gonna be on this island during the week of 13-17 Nov and wanna form a small group?
I'm in no way related to Twin Tower although that might seemed the case as our accounts had shared the same IP address. Please read THIS POST and THIS POST for explanation on why such things happen.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Sorry for posting photos.
BTW I myself is a big spender in balai.
Many bros who travelled with me before know.
I do not need such $.
Previously till early last year, any bros stay at Axxxx Hotel enjoy a $5 discount quoting my name. Till too many drivers complain then they withdraw the discount.
If any bros go on the same trip with me to villa, the booking fee of girls will be definitely cheaper. Be it a 50 k or 100k, it's cheaper.
Even at money changer, they will be getting better rates.

Please pm me on the advertisement fee then let me talk to driver.
I understand forum need income.
If I am unable to get at least a advertisement for forum, I will stop myself in forum.
Thank you.
I believe you're a big spender and a regular there. Money not an issue. No doubt about it. I also believe monthly subscription to advertise here cost below S$50 which is not a problem for you. I sure look forward to those beautiful pictures flowing in again that add more spice to this thread.

Last edited by Ihowlian; 31-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Yes me old man but lucky little bro functioning quite well.
lil bro function no prof u r old man or yang man,it onli proofing u r a functioning man...lol

Quote:
i don't bother abt these lazy leeches, they can just pm some samsters who engaged the driver for the driver's comtact or choose one waiting outside immigration. They all vying for repeat customers so will likely give good services, to get that commision from okts bringing u to book girls at villa
first time go everyone aso unsure la,i tink they rather thick skin a bit than paying 5k USD hold-hand service lei...lol

I can confirm agn,i can stil find the same driver telephone number in the tread using the search button lei...lol

takes me 5 mins 2 look through my search result

Quote:
Actually if go 2D1N is not that cheap.
Hv to factor in ferry tickets n departure tax..total.abt $60.
Then now est prices hotel $40, girl fees n tips $120 already total abt $220 excluding makan n others . That's why i prefer min 3 nights to even out the costs n time travelling. Returned sg w wobbling legs. [/B]
aiyo! nwday stil who go balai 2d1n de? Most ppl wil go 4 at lest 3d2n...tio boh? Try go sg sentosa nt 2 chiong but 2 stay ovr 2d1n,see hw much u gng 2 spending...go ani where holiday 2d1n is reli waste of time.

tinking back,stay in sg & bk a ovrnite ger + hotel more aso expensive tio boh?
Old 31-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Say look forward to more pictures from kengng also tio zapped by 6 pointers. .
Old 31-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
I believe you're a big spender and a regular there. Money not an issue. No doubt about it. I also believe monthly subscription to advertise here cost below S$50 which is not a problem for you. I sure look forward to those beautiful pictures flowing in again that add more spice to this thread.
brother,u mistaken le, post photos no need pay $ de...the problem is bro ken post the photos,other ppl readin keep quoting whole photos agn & agn & agn until it look like adverts. tat's y brother mod step in la.

i've a solution,i happen 2 sibei eng...go & collect most of the ger photos posted by brother ken & few frm other bros in tis thread...nw u try 2 quote my post & see if u can quote my photo below?

u can quote all my post u wan but u cn't get my photo in yr post...lol...scroll dwn all the way & continue 2 read on...

Quote:
i can do tat bcs i learn frm one of the bros in the batam tread 2 quote-lock the photograph or i can aso use the spoiler button 2 solve same problem. So as 2 prevent other brothers frm quoting MY photograph...lol,see? tat's 2 solutions 2 solve one problem liao hor....lol....

...i clever or nt?

i aso go & find out hw 2 use quote lock & spoiler from tat brother frm tis link below if ani 1 wishes 2 learn hw 2 use quote lock or spoiler button....& 2 prevent other ppl frm quoting yr photos or part of yr post. Jus klick on below link & follow the instructions...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...postcount=5988

like tat then NO ONE can quote whole post or the whole photo tat is under quote lock liao lor...so simple,tio boh? Y still must pay since brother ken obviously nt advertising.

Bro ken & other photo posting brothers, hope u all r readin tis mesage.

sorie ya 2 all in advace & 2 those who readin tis message,i onli here 2 offer a solution 4 a problem face by brothers here, not 2 create trouble.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Bro Iicycold. U good. It savy. Merged all photos. One may have frs. But if it come with photos it would be a bonus for every bros here.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Tio zapped again by a heavy weight. But didnt leave his nick.

Now this thread become a Zapping zone.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Say look forward to more pictures from kengng also tio zapped by 6 pointers. .
Quote:
Tio zapped again by a heavy weight. But didnt leave his nick.

Now this thread become a Zapping zone.
... ...
Old 31-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another photo for sharing

Old 31-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more photo for sharing

Old 31-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
more photo for sharing
Oh... 7656 pretty face. thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1