The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
There are two forms, English and 日本語, you tick the boxes and they will figure out which the boxes are via there non-English version. Unless the person you are seeing knows written English well any written instructions can be miss-understood.

This is why hints or being subtle easily gets missed. Just be honest, and it's likely that they will have more fun and you will get what you need.

If you have any specific details for the session, and the lady your meeting haven't listed English as an high proficency, then the receptionist is your mediator. Now don't get me wrong it works a charm, but the nuances can be little blurred.

I fondly remember a session a few years back where the mistress who spoke very little english said "little more intensity?"
I nodded as I was gagged laying on the floor with my arms tied behind my back.
She left the room, returned with a towel, wrapped it around my ankles. Fetched a asanawa bundle, wrapped it tightly over the towel and lowered a block from the ceiling. Hocked my ankles in the block and hoisted me into the air upside down.
Next she grabs her snake whip and starts rapid fire perfect hits on my nipples. I'm making lots of noise again and while trying to process the situation I remember thinking "This is a little more intensity?".
They do love there snake whip, and practice makes perfect, so they practice a lot.

After all it's Japanese culture at its best!

HD.
I do kind of want to be hung upside down like that and whipped , but not on the nipples! I might even have to put that as a hard limit. I really hate NT.

I plan to tell everything via email to the receptionist , will the message make it to the ladies?

Last edited by laserstone; 04-08-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If your up for the challenge, and I think you might be, then please try to see Ruiko-san(La Siora: Her moto is #マゾやっつける ( I beat Masochists ), she only works Saturday's at the moment, and often books out quickly, but ... Let's just say have special talents. 
I second this. Can't wait to see her again at the end of the year. One of my all time favorite mistresses. Talented, beautiful, and really knows how to get into your mind.

By the way - check out the latest fetishhouse gallery of the last Venus Night
http://www.fetishhouse.com/ep/201406...shgallery.html
Many photos of Mistress Ruiko.

Also the weather now is nightmarishly hot and humid- One of my friends who lives in Tokyo says it is one of the worst summers he can remember.
I never go to Japan during this time of year. Fall/Winter is much better.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried?
Mistress Airah

looks interesting...
Old 04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
I do kind of want to be hung upside down like that and whipped , but not on the nipples! I might even have to put that as a hard limit. I really hate NT.

I plan to tell everything via email to the receptionist , will the message make it to the ladies?
It should, Japanese people are very organized and structured. Some of the receptionists speak English, and read and write some, but they might not understand SM from an practitioners viewpoint. What they can't understand probably gets binged/bablefish/google translated.

Btw here is a good review of why not to use an online translater
http://thesbf.shop/show...postcount=1113

Say, have anyone heard from HTB lately?

Please don't write to complex scenarios. It hardly ever works as good as a mistress with a evil mind!

HD.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
It should, Japanese people are very organized and structured. Some of the receptionists speak English, and read and write some, but they might not understand SM from an practitioners viewpoint. What they can't understand probably gets binged/bablefish/google translated.

Btw here is a good review of why not to use an online translater
http://thesbf.shop/show...postcount=1113

Say, have anyone heard from HTB lately?

Please don't write to complex scenarios. It hardly ever works as good as a mistress with a evil mind!

HD.
Yes, I'd love for them to have their own ideas. Just gonna list the things.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
I second this. Can't wait to see her again at the end of the year. One of my all time favorite mistresses. Talented, beautiful, and really knows how to get into your mind.

Also the weather now is nightmarishly hot and humid- One of my friends who lives in Tokyo says it is one of the worst summers he can remember.
Bro calbts, your right as always, thank you for an good link.

Bro laserstone,

http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/ Rinko-San speaks good English, but can be hard to book. She is pretty cool thought.

HD.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

What is the venus night? I wish I was there, I would love to be kicked by those boots!

I didn't think about the weather when I booked, but I live in Manila so I'm not sure how much worse hot and humid can get. Oh well. I hope their feet smell at least.

The problem is I booked on Friday already with someone. And only have the next day Saturday there. I don't think I can take two sessions back to back even if I could book her. Might need to wait until next time.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

That party looks cool. I think I could take more of a beating if others were there. I dont know why.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will try and explain all I know about Fetishhouse and the Venus Night parties as I have been following them on the internet since I discovered that site in the late 1990s.

Fetishhouse is and started out as an independent video producer in the late 1990's focusing on specific fetishes -
ballbusting, trampling, spitting, boots, pantyhose, gloves, handjobs, etc.. I do not know the owner's name but he is in many of the videos and I would say now in his 50's.
Here is their latest DVD ordering page - http://www.fetishhouse.com/dvdshop/

Up until 2004-5 or so it was very hard to get his videos outside of Japan but of course today it is not a problem.
His older videos were not well shot and he used crude techniques like fisheye lens and peep cameras.

Coincidentally one of his main actresses is Mayumi Aso (she also attends the Venus Night parties.)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mayumi_aso/
who used to go by the name Queen Asami when she worked out of the Aprhodaite club(now closed) in Kabuki-cho during about 2004-2008.

The Venus night parties evolved from earlier fetishhouse fetish party gatherings where a small group of "slaves" would engage in various fetish play with (what I assume paid) hot Japanese amateur Queens.
I have included a few photos from some of the earlier parties and as you can see they were quite wild. They included a lot of bootworship, spitting, pee drinking games, and even some scat play. These early parties seem to have occurred in private houses which probably allowed for the wilder play.
I have never seen any foreigners in all of the photos from these parties.

Over the years, the owner started to rent out club spaces to have bigger parties and that is when the Venus Night name came into being. Photos show girls coming to these parties in long boots and most of the play was foot/bootworship and trampling. The owner also started filming these parties for his video business.

Then a few years ago he started to have the Venus night at Club Eureka. The latest party was in June as as you can see from the photo gallery I linked to in my last post - it looked like a lot of fun.

I would love to hear from any foreigners who have been to one of these Venus Nights because I have always been curious about them. I am sure foreigners are welcome but I would assume that Japanese speaking is required.

I hope this information helps a little bit.

Old 05-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will try and explain all I know about Fetishhouse and the Venus Night parties as I have been following them on the internet since I discovered that site in the late 1990s.

Fetishhouse is and started out as an independent video producer in the late 1990's focusing on specific fetishes -
ballbusting, trampling, spitting, boots, pantyhose, gloves, handjobs, etc.. I do not know the owner's name but he is in many of the videos and I would say now in his 50's.
Here is their latest DVD ordering page - http://www.fetishhouse.com/dvdshop/

Up until 2004-5 or so it was very hard to get his videos outside of Japan but of course today it is not a problem.
His older videos were not well shot and he used crude techniques like fisheye lens and peep cameras.

Coincidentally one of his main actresses is Mayumi Aso (she also attends the Venus Night parties.)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mayumi_aso/
who used to go by the name Queen Asami when she worked out of the Aprhodaite club(now closed) in Kabuki-cho during about 2004-2008.

The Venus night parties evolved from earlier fetishhouse fetish party gatherings where a small group of "slaves" would engage in various fetish play with (what I assume paid) hot Japanese amateur Queens.
I have included a few photos from some of the earlier parties and as you can see they were quite wild. They included a lot of bootworship, spitting, pee drinking games, and even some scat play. These early parties seem to have occurred in private houses which probably allowed for the wilder play.
I have never seen any foreigners in all of the photos from these parties.

Over the years, the owner started to rent out club spaces to have bigger parties and that is when the Venus Night name came into being. Photos show girls coming to these parties in long boots and most of the play was foot/bootworship and trampling. The owner also started filming these parties for his video business.

Then a few years ago he started to have the Venus night at Club Eureka. The latest party was in June as as you can see from the photo gallery I linked to in my last post - it looked like a lot of fun.

I would love to hear from any foreigners who have been to one of these Venus Nights because I have always been curious about them. I am sure foreigners are welcome but I would assume that Japanese speaking is required.

I hope this information helps a little bit.
Amazing. Thanks for the info!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
anyone tried?
Mistress Airah

looks interesting...
Small filipina lady around 30. More like a kinky girlfriend, not hardcore bdsm but good fun. Some cuffs, ball gag, a harmless looking whip and a vibrator and dildo. She books a hotel room on her off day and gets clients over. Can do vanilla, sub, dom, bi, and who knows what else.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Small filipina lady around 30. More like a kinky girlfriend, not hardcore bdsm but good fun. Some cuffs, ball gag, a harmless looking whip and a vibrator and dildo. She books a hotel room on her off day and gets clients over. Can do vanilla, sub, dom, bi, and who knows what else.
thanks for the info!!! very useful
Old 05-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

I've never been to Venus nights at Eureka, but you're right that Japanese is required to some degree. Eureka is like Yumiko-San house where she and her cool friends hang out each night. The people who go there are more like family and friends and most know each other quite well.

The venue is quite small, but when they do there events it's filled to the door posts with a sea of people. Despite that, it is one of the more action packed places in Tokyo. And if it's your first visit, you can expect an immense pressure, where the Ladies expects you to get involved in a some play.

Here, btw, is the Eureka blog from the event.
http://eureka.32ch.jp/2004/diary/php...0327038455.txt

HD.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have two sessions in Tokyo last month,one is Lasiora 4 hours session(Shinji and Mao),and another is sweet devils (Kaoruko and Benio)3.5 hours session.On the session of Sweet devils,the mistress prepare Sanitary napkins to me,that is great.

Last edited by atony1; 06-08-2014 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I've never been to Venus nights at Eureka, but you're right that Japanese is required to some degree. Eureka is like Yumiko-San house where she and her cool friends hang out each night. The people who go there are more like family and friends and most know each other quite well.

The venue is quite small, but when they do there events it's filled to the door posts with a sea of people. Despite that, it is one of the more action packed places in Tokyo. And if it's your first visit, you can expect an immense pressure, where the Ladies expects you to get involved in a some play.

Here, btw, is the Eureka blog from the event.
http://eureka.32ch.jp/2004/diary/php...0327038455.txt

HD.
I hope to go to a party on my next visit after I learn a nice chunk of the language. It would be an honor to be pressured like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1