The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are able to have a BBBJ on the board day light by the beach, I promise to pay for the 500thb n tip the lady/lb another 500. If I am not around, I will ask Soi 6 to take a video and pay for the money... I will transfer the 1000 to his bank acct immediately.
Swee la... I add another bot of BL.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

any FR on the new Enorphin Pattaya Disco ?
any bros been there yet, seems very hi-so

dunno there have such standard bo
Old 24-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If u are able to have a BBBJ on the board day light by the beach, I promise to pay for the 500thb n tip the lady/lb another 500. If I am not around, I will ask Soi 6 to take a video and pay for the money... I will transfer the 1000 to his bank acct immediately.
I will add another 500!
Old 24-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

With bros sponsoring so many 500 bahts I can soon LT the girl who will give bbbj on beach lol
Old 24-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
With bros sponsoring so many 500 bahts I can soon LT the girl who will give bbbj on beach lol
As long as u are willing to perform on the beach... there are many bros who are willing to sponsor. So far I gathered, 1000 (me), 500 from Ahtecklim and a bottle of BL from Jimfairy....
Old 25-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can i ask a few questions?
1) i heard pattaya is all the shemales, not real girls?
2) how many hours from bkk to reach pattaya? And how to go there?

Sorry i never went pattaya. Thanks bro
Old 25-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dun kid ourselves.... want to play golf and enjoy sea, it will be Huahin. Those who think of playing golf in Pattaya, secondary thought is the gers there. Pattaya beach is the worst in whole of Thailand.
On the contrary, pattaya does not just comprise of the beaches. Inner area of pattaya has at least 17 golf courses there and there are people who really go there for the golf. Even international events like the honda LPGA tour is held at the siam country club course yearly, thus if comparing golf courses, hua hin still does not offer the variety and different golf courses like what pattaya offers. And we are talking about proper 18 hole golf courses.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 25-01-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
On the contrary, pattaya does not just comprise of the beaches. Inner area of pattaya has at least 17 golf courses there and there are people who really go there for the golf. Even international events like the honda LPGA tour is held at the siam country club course yearly, thus if comparing golf courses, hua hin still does not offer the variety and different golf courses like what pattaya offers. And we are talking about proper 18 hole golf courses.
Yes....golf in Hua Hin is over rated and over priced, where else golf courses in Pattaya are under rated (less those big names) Can find good deals if one travel a little bit outskirts.

In Hua Hin after golfing activities, would also need BYO...

In Pattaya, the beaches we see cannot make it, travel a bit and there are nice beaches around... or boat out to the islands...
Old 25-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
2) how many hours from bkk to reach pattaya? And how to go there?

Sorry i never went pattaya. Thanks bro
Do you believe what you hear? And if so , are you still interested in going there?
Old 25-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Do you believe what you hear? And if so , are you still interested in going there?
Don't need to "suan" him although some questions you think are silly and ridiculous ....

1) pattaya has real girls, shemale, men and gays ..... Depends which clubs you if you want shemale, mixture of real girls and shemale or just real girls ...

2) a few options to reach pattaya: private car transfer 1 hr 15'mins to 1 hr 30mins (http://www.pttaxiservice.com) , private coach bus to pattaya 2hr to 2hr 15mins (https://www.belltravelservice.com/pages/PageHome.aspx) to or taxi which is most expensive and unreliable if you can't Nego in thai ...

Last edited by Allanooi; 25-01-2015 at 09:12 AM.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Yes....golf in Hua Hin is over rated and over priced, where else golf courses in Pattaya are under rated (less those big names) Can find good deals if one travel a little bit outskirts.

In Hua Hin after golfing activities, would also need BYO...

In Pattaya, the beaches we see cannot make it, travel a bit and there are nice beaches around... or boat out to the islands...
Went on a golfing trip to Pattaya once - and won't return as its just too hot there. I prefer going to Chiang Mai for golfing as the weather there is just perfect and the courses there are real jewels IMHO.

BTW - what's happened to the White Dragon King temple since Chau Yum-nam passed away?

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
I am curious where u heard all these from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
There are good golf courses everywhere.... my context is pertaining Thais going for golfing. They prefer not to go Pattaya and the reason is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Went on a golfing trip to Pattaya once - and won't return as its just too hot there. I prefer going to Chiang Mai for golfing as the weather there is just perfect and the courses there are real jewels IMHO.
Those staying in BKK will not purposely drive or fly to Chiang Mai for a golf, thus their option will be Khao Yai, Huahin or just BKK. Some will even go Ayuttaya, Nakorn Pathom...
Old 25-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those staying in BKK will not purposely drive or fly to Chiang Mai for a golf, thus their option will be Khao Yai, Huahin or just BKK. Some will even go Ayuttaya, Nakorn Pathom...
Yes, a few years ago I even went up to Kanchanaburi, to the Green Club golf course with the first tee-off actually across the River Kwai.

Fabulous nice cool weather, spectacular setting, but unfortunately, the place was so run-down. And also, it took us at least 3 hours back and forth by private car dangerously speeding from Bangkok to this place.

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Those staying in BKK will not purposely drive or fly to Chiang Mai for a golf, thus their option...
Some never been to CNX, thus always have the thought that CNX weather is heaven all around the year.

Try Feb-Oct...
Old 25-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Some never been to CNX, thus always have the thought that CNX weather is heaven all around the year.

Try March-July...
Even in the summer it is always cool enough in Chiang Mai - at least I've never had cause to complain about the heat when I was there in the Summer.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1