The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viclam View Post
$180 for Fj
Yes, I know can. But er... No thanks.

Again, if she put herself in $120 or $180 cat, then I will compare with the other offerings in that category. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite match up.
Old 25-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/ai-mi-er-massage/

New listing. I notice the admin has 'forgotten' to list her weight
Tried her pre-cb period, she has been on other platform for quite some times, i will say her tits are the top 3 biggest that i have visit so far (natural too), down side her massage was like press press here n there only (so if u looking for pro one, can skip) and will ask for money 1st, short change time like 10mins, got phone usage here n there, but overall her tits and handjob make it a ok trip still ~ just my 2 cents

Wont rtf as there r a whole better choices, my fav is still XE ~

Last edited by piakong; 25-06-2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramrod8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bump up for some bro FR if any.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
Bro, skip this pay upfront in and out 30 minutes...
Instead of 2 HJ give you one... Massage is awful.

Yeah this girl massage with one hand but boobs really big and heavy though.

But cannot suck cannot play w nipples
Old 25-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Yeah this girl massage with one hand but boobs really big and heavy though.

But cannot suck cannot play w nipples
Bro thanks.. almost wanna book her for this afternoon till i saw your post.
Save my $$$.. Upz u too.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes she is fun, skilful and goes fully nude. But I haven't rtm, why? Her price point.

Whenever I think of seeing her again, I think of her $120 price tag and know that there are other MLs who are just as fun, and YOUNGER at $10 less.
Neither have I tried a 120. But may make an exception in this sort of time.

How was the roaming? Hope she is not one of those FN that doesnt want to be touched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viclam View Post
$180 for Fj
Wah! But not into this.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/ai-mi-er-massage/

New listing. I notice the admin has 'forgotten' to list her weight
Pity her service is crap. Her looks gum me
Old 25-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
Bro, skip this pay upfront in and out 30 minutes...
Instead of 2 HJ give you one... Massage is awful.
Thanks for saving me the trouble bro. Upped you.
Old 25-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

now the choices are really few and no new incoming stock likely to come anytime soon
Old 25-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wah, thx for the update. Her looks and boobs gum me makes me feel to chiong again but too bad cmi it seems. Thx to the bro for this info. Guess i go up mountain in the meantime.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think she was black listed awhile back, thats why never tried her
Old 25-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey no one has tried Xin Xin? She is FN and her ready smile tells me her service likely to be good heh.

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-xin-xin/
Service not bad, funny and a bit tomboyish in my opinion
Old 25-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I try her twice... From bad to worst..

1st time bj really pain full I think she using teeth... Massage really cmi.. total time 45 mins

As I like her look as she look like one of my frd.. I try her the 2nd time hope her bj will be better but I was wrong.. total time less than 30mins.. and this time I need to tell her to be semi nude..where the first time she auto...

No stupid 3rd time already... Haha
Old 25-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Service not bad, funny and a bit tomboyish in my opinion
Funny as in amusing ah

Anyway she told me she speaks French.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I try her twice... From bad to worst..

1st time bj really pain full I think she using teeth... Massage really cmi.. total time 45 mins

As I like her look as she look like one of my frd.. I try her the 2nd time hope her bj will be better but I was wrong.. total time less than 30mins.. and this time I need to tell her to be semi nude..where the first time she auto...

No stupid 3rd time already... Haha
Sigh dunno how she can survive so long here.

Last edited by rahl; 25-06-2020 at 02:50 PM. Reason: update
Old 25-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

upzz for exchange.. min 4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1