The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniusbudi99 View Post

But Emannuelle last time i visited, a bit angry,... came in, a lot of pretty girls, no papasan approach nor interested to ask me anything, when I tried to talk to one, he just looked at me uninterested at all.. then i just came out lor..
That's actually a good thing. You don't want a papasan following you around asking you to make a quick choice or making suggestions that aren't to your taste.
Old 18-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hi Brothers,
Khun Sa-Wee-Dee Krup.

I would like to ask brothers Thailand Chiongsters for some help and assistance about hotel massage call and have my session done in the room as I normally do not have the time to recce town area nor do any shopping when visiting Thailand on business trips.

As my plant is located in Pathum Thani, company normally put my up nearest to factory at Novotel Hotel Impact located near the big convention centre.

Nightly about 9pm, on my way back from factory I noticed some massage palours around the town area by not sure if is still in operation. May I ask for any kind brothers in sbf to help me in recommending some good massage joints, or contacts around this neighborhood for my little time to enjoy Thailand?

Kob-Khun-Krup.
Thank you
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 18-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
That's actually a good thing. You don't want a papasan following you around asking you to make a quick choice or making suggestions that aren't to your taste.
So, seriously, actually I can just ask the girl directly hor? arrghh.. so stupid of me..

Coz everytime i came in, a papasan always approach me and I just take my time to choose.. so automatically, i tot if the papasan dun approach me, i can't just anyhow point the girls...
Old 18-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So, seriously, actually I can just ask the girl directly hor? arrghh.. so stupid of me..

Coz everytime i came in, a papasan always approach me and I just take my time to choose.. so automatically, i tot if the papasan dun approach me, i can't just anyhow point the girls...
It's like going to a department store. You select which item you need then you go directly to the checkout counter to make your purchase. In the case of girls behind a fishbowl you just tell the papasan the number you want and he calls her out in the intercom or taps on the glass. You don't need to say more than that to him. A papasan may be uninterested but they aren't going to refuse your business.

Speaking of which..

There's all sorts of modern automation they could do for MP's. Like electronic queuing touch screens that some restaurants have. Just select a girl's number through a touch screen then she goes to greet you. Then you can pay via a credit card swipe in the system or cash. Plus such a system could accurately track which girls are available, in house, or booked. If you want a real high tech system it can even update in real time through an iphone app or on the website.

I'm a big nerd though but a system like that would simplify the mongering system tremendously. I'd love to be able to get real time updates on my favorite MP's.
Old 18-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
It's like going to a department store. You select which item you need then you go directly to the checkout counter to make your purchase. In the case of girls behind a fishbowl you just tell the papasan the number you want and he calls her out in the intercom or taps on the glass. You don't need to say more than that to him. A papasan may be uninterested but they aren't going to refuse your business.

Speaking of which..

There's all sorts of modern automation they could do for MP's. Like electronic queuing touch screens that some restaurants have. Just select a girl's number through a touch screen then she goes to greet you. Then you can pay via a credit card swipe in the system or cash. Plus such a system could accurately track which girls are available, in house, or booked. If you want a real high tech system it can even update in real time through an iphone app or on the website.

I'm a big nerd though but a system like that would simplify the mongering system tremendously. I'd love to be able to get real time updates on my favorite MP's.
hahaha.... that's good idea bro.. i will support that kind of idea anytime... make it easier for customers.. and no incident like mine (falsely got called different girl).... some more if get a short preview of the girls in action... woah.. surely much better....

well, one can only hope that will happen in one's lifetime...
Old 18-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

As promised here is my scouting report for Alaina. Prepare to be disappointed. Afterwards I decided to drop by Colonze (right around the corner) and Emmanuelle too.

Today (Friday) 2:30-3:00 pm or so.

Alaina: First place I stopped by and unfortunately it was dead. I saw 2 girls in the bowl, one priced at 3200 the other at 2600. The 3200 had curly hair shoulder length hair in J-pop style and was kind of cute but nothing special here. I told the papasan i'd be back in 30 minutes. Kind of disappointing I guess this is more of an evening place. I will give this a another chance since I was at obviously off peak hours. The two girls I did see were absolutely nothing special though especially at the price they are asking.

Colonze: There were 20 papasan/mamasan cheer personnel in their blue coats all sitting around talking. There were more cheer personnel than girls at this place. The girls I saw were very very average. 1700, 2000 fishbowl. 2,300 sideliner quoted price. About less than 20 girls total.

I saw Lord Palace and I walked by Lord Palace. Maybe one day I will drop by but the lot looked empty and I didn't feel like walking all the way up to the door up those steps.

Emmanuelle: All the girls were out of the fishbowl and mixed in the sideliner area. Prices were 2,000-3,200k or so. I remember Emmanuelle used to always have at least a few tall girls with sexy legs on stock. It looked like there were only about 15 girls there and none of them were my spec and were kind of average although they were a bit better than colonze.

So..once again Nataree: 3rd time in 8 days. I think by this time it was close to 3:30pm. There were at least 50 girls in the sideliner area! So many girls and not enough places for them to sit. I saw a few standing beside their co-workers. I saw around 10 customers there taking their time including one older farang gentlemen with a ponytail. I stood in the sideliner area spectating.

Still..a lot of the girls weren't really smiling and kind of doing their own thing. It was not a fun selection since I usually look at a girls eyes and see if they throw out that vibe. None of the girls were giving me any good vibes.

So I took my chances and selected my girl after standing around for 15 minutes. She had big tits. A funny thing happened when I got into the lift. The same girl I had a day ago got in with her "date" too. She glanced at me a couple times and kind of smiled that knowing smile. Pretty cool. I listened as she talked with her customer. He was a bald head thai guy. Someone here maybe?

Name: Ying (or Ing?)

When we got to the room. She was enthusiastic. Stroked the didi off and did the usual SOP talk. Once again pleasant personality. I wonder if the Nataree managerial staff are telling them to behave well now. I remember a year ago people were complaining about shitty attitudes.

She could speak a little mandarin and english.
Face: 6 (cute innocent face)
Body: 6 A bit on the chubby side but sexy university student chubby not fat.
Tits: 8 Wow this girl had some very nice round breasts.
Cbj: S.O.P.
Sex: 4 Very very standard. I felt she wanted to finish early so I give a 4.
Overall: 5. Not good not bad. Just very so so. I'll tell you why later why I only gave her a 5.

Cuddled afterward she gave me another bath and stroked my didi a little more. Then she asked my twice for a tip near the end. I pretended I didn't understand and quickly put on my shoes and we walked to the lift. She didn't get pissed or anything but I don't like when girls actually insist on a tip when they didn't earn it. But still..she had an overall positive attitude. It's too bad I don't tip for smiles. If they do something out of the S.O.P. that blows my mind or we click then I tip generously. A high quality BBBJ automatically gets a tip too.

So..that's all for today. Tomorrow (Saturday) I have to go on a visa run but I may stop by Mango.

I also may check out DJ's BJ salon. It's a place stocked with really filthy ang moh orientated girls that are dick sucking pros but i've been dying for a good BBBJ/CIM that I guess I need to go to some place that specializes in it. If I don't stop by Mango i'll give you a report on this. Or maybe I will do both. We'll see.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 18-05-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 18-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's like going to a department store. You select which item you need then you go directly to the checkout counter to make your purchase. In the case of girls behind a fishbowl you just tell the papasan the number you want and he calls her out in the intercom or taps on the glass. You don't need to say more than that to him. A papasan may be uninterested but they aren't going to refuse your business......
Couldn't have said better myself :-P

Quote:
As promised here is my scouting report for Alaina. Prepare to be disappointed. Afterwards I decided to drop by Colonze (right around the corner) and Emmanuelle too.

Today (Friday) 2:30-3:00 pm or so.

Alaina: First place I stopped by and unfortunately it was dead. I saw 2 girls in the bowl, one priced at 3200 the other at 2600. The 3200 had curly hair shoulder length hair in J-pop style and was kind of cute but nothing special here. I told the papasan i'd be back in 30 minutes. Kind of disappointing I guess this is more of an evening place. I will give this a another chance since I was at obviously off peak hours. The two girls I did see were absolutely nothing special though especially at the price they are asking.

Colonze: There were 20 papasan/mamasan cheer personnel in their blue coats all sitting around talking. There were more cheer personnel than girls at this place. The girls I saw were very very average. 1700, 2000 fishbowl. 2,300 sideliner quoted price. About less than 20 girls total.

I saw Lord Palace and I walked by Lord Palace. Maybe one day I will drop by but the lot looked empty and I didn't feel like walking all the way up to the door up those steps.

Emmanuelle: All the girls were out of the fishbowl and mixed in the sideliner area. Prices were 2,000-3,200k or so. I remember Emmanuelle used to always have at least a few tall girls with sexy legs on stock. It looked like there were only about 15 girls there and none of them were my spec and were kind of average although they were a bit better than colonze.

So..once again Nataree: 3rd time in 8 days. I think by this time it was close to 3:30pm. There were at least 50 girls in the sideliner area! So many girls and not enough places for them to sit. I saw a few standing beside their co-workers. I saw around 10 customers there taking their time including one older farang gentlemen with a ponytail. I stood in the sideliner area spectating.

Still..a lot of the girls weren't really smiling and kind of doing their own thing. It was not a fun selection since I usually look at a girls eyes and see if they throw out that vibe. None of the girls were giving me any good vibes.

So I took my chances and selected my girl after standing around for 15 minutes. She had big tits. A funny thing happened when I got into the lift. The same girl I had a day ago got in with her "date" too. She glanced at me a couple times and kind of smiled that knowing smile. Pretty cool. I listened as she talked with her customer. He was a bald head thai guy. Someone here maybe?

Name: Ying (or Ing?)

When we got to the room. She was enthusiastic. Stroked the didi off and did the usual SOP talk. Once again pleasant personality. I wonder if the Nataree managerial staff are telling them to behave well now. I remember a year ago people were complaining about shitty attitudes.

She could speak a little mandarin and english.
Face: 6 (cute innocent face)
Body: 6 A bit on the chubby side but sexy university student chubby not fat.
Tits: 8 Wow this girl had some very nice round breasts.
Cbj: S.O.P.
Sex: 4 Very very standard. I felt she wanted to finish early so I give a 4.
Overall: 5. Not good not bad. Just very so so. I'll tell you why later why I only gave her a 5.

Cuddled afterward she gave me another bath and stroked my didi a little more. Then she asked my twice for a tip near the end. I pretended I didn't understand and quickly put on my shoes and we walked to the lift. She didn't get pissed or anything but I don't like when girls actually insist on a tip when they didn't earn it. But still..she had an overall positive attitude. It's too bad I don't tip for smiles. If they do something out of the S.O.P. that blows my mind or we click then I tip generously. A high quality BBBJ automatically gets a tip too.

So..that's all for today. Tomorrow (Saturday) I have to go on a visa run but I may stop by Mango.

I also may check out DJ's BJ salon. It's a place stocked with really filthy ang moh orientated girls that are dick sucking pros but i've been dying for a good BBBJ/CIM that I guess I need to go to some place that specializes in it. If I don't stop by Mango i'll give you a report on this. Or maybe I will do both. We'll see.
Excellent FR! Camping for the next one :O)
Old 19-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks bro, camping here for more of your scouting report.

I've heard about DJ's BJ salon, they have a website, but the look of the girls like cmi, prob more for ang moh taste.... i would have thought one of those oil massage places would be better for BBBJ/CIM.... chok dee na!
Old 19-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Thanks bro, camping here for more of your scouting report.

I've heard about DJ's BJ salon, they have a website, but the look of the girls like cmi, prob more for ang moh taste.... i would have thought one of those oil massage places would be better for BBBJ/CIM.... chok dee na!
My specs can sometimes be flexible if the girl has long sexy legs. I've found a few gems in some off the wall destinations. I wasn't overly impressed by what I saw on the site either but the BBBJ salon concept is so absurd that I just had to take a look. Plus i'm a bit of a pervert.

Now if only cosplaying MP themes would catch on here. I would love to bonk a girl in a sailor moon outfit.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What's the damage like bro?
Old 19-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

I dropped by DJ's BJ Salon today. It's a small establishment buried inside soi 7/1 across from some open air beer bar and down a couple doors from Eden. The exterior was white and I saw a few girls lounging around at the exterior entrance. I jokingly asked what this place was and they said "BLOWJOB" in unison and laughed. There was one girl sitting outside that I thought looked ok enough for what was about to cum...

So I went inside and immediately one of the co-owners (ang mo) comes out and explains the menu: nurses at 700 baht and consultants at 1000 baht. I already made up my mind since there was only one girl there that I thought was decent looking enough. Honestly the girls really were CMI. The one I chose was pretty much the only ok one there at the time and I was being pretty generous. She would fit right in at Colonze or something.

She led me past the adjacent bar area and cashier area which looked very classy for a joint like this. This interior decor is also all white but very post-modern looking. The bar looks well stocked too. The upstairs area I went to was divided up into 3 large enclosed stalls with doors. Each stall has a wash basin, lotion box (like MP girls use), and ez leather reclining chair. The girl I had was very friendly and even kind of shy. I don't think they get very many asian looking customers at this place. It's probably nearly 100% farang clientele. She chatted me up a bit then washed didi with liquid soap and then rubbed it with oil lotion in an erotic fashion while giving me a sexy look and talk.

Time to get down to business:
I sat down in the leather reclining chair and she proceeded to suck. Nice suction, not too hard not too soft. A nice rythmn. A+ tongue action, ball licking, and full shaft. She tickled the ball sack and did everything. She didn't rush one bit she also didn't hesitate or pull away when it was time to release the tadpoles. After the deed was done she got up with a mouthful of my proto-children smiled at me, then went to clean up. She gave me some more small talk afterward and asked how was it etc..

Time to check bin. At the cashier it came up to 700 b (she was a "nurse") and I gave 200 baht tip.

Summary: This place is for hardcore perverts. I'm a little disappointed because I thought there would be more than one ok looking girl. The BBBJ/CIM was as advertised though. I mean a great blow from even an average girl is worth at least 700b. It's so cheap and the experience was fun enough for what it was.

Would I come here again? Maybe. Unless they bump the level of the girls up more or get the attractive ones to come to work more often then I think it's better to go to one of the Sukhumvit massage places for full service + BBBJ. You can add in sex for an extra +1000 at this place but I don't see much of a point because then you'd basically be paying close to Ratchada fishbowl prices. At that point it's better to just go to an MP for attractiveness and variety.

Name: Who knows. I didn't feel it was important to ask.
BBBJ: 8 (Definitely one of the better blows that i've had plus CIM seems standard practice here)

Today I didn't have time to go to the emporium area massage places. I will probably make a special trip to Mango or Snow White to check it out.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 19-05-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
What's the damage like bro?
If it's Nataree then it's safe to assume it's 2600 baht. I've only met a few people who have taken the 4000-5000 "new" girls. I can't imagine that ever being worth it.
Old 20-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chavalla I/II Blowjob Soapy MP

Quote:
I dropped by DJ's BJ Salon today. It's a small establishment buried inside soi 7/1 across from some open air beer bar and down a couple doors from Eden.

I don't think they get very many asian looking customers at this place. It's probably nearly 100% farang clientele.
Have never been and never will to places like DJ's Blowjob Salon and Eden.
The target audience for places like these are Caucasians unless one has farang tastes.

If you're looking for just blowjob service just head to Chavalla I or II.
Includes turkish bath, massage and blowjob.
A very retro environment. Makes you feel like in a 80s porn studio set.
Endorsed by Khon Thais since the 80s I think.
Old 20-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Killawog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, gng to bkk soon with a bunch of guys and we are looking at which MP to go..

i've looked through all the past pages and gathered that Nataree is the place to go for a better time.. =P but pictures n clips of the place looked a little run down.. are there other places which have newer facilities and just as good women?

and i dont think its mentioned here but does bkk have places like HC? jacuzzi, cold pool, sauna and can stay there the whole day but with some nice action in btw?

thanks brothers in advance!
Old 20-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Norice,

But Emannuelle last time i visited, a bit angry,... came in, a lot of pretty girls, no papasan approach nor interested to ask me anything, when I tried to talk to one, he just looked at me uninterested at all.. then i just came out lor..
Quote:
Yup, papasan in Emannuelle doesn't seem interested too when I walk in. Mai pen rai I just took my time to look at the girls and walk out after finding the selection small and the gals pretty average
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread