The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-05-2013, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
undertaker10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

great sharing!!!!!!!!!! support
Old 20-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just knew a pretty maid online and will be meeting her one of these days.

hopefully got progression, otherwise i will dump her after 2 meet ups
Old 20-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
The next time was today. I need to leave town today so told her that I only have until noon. She came over in the morning. We had some breakfast. Another three rounds (I'm so tired now) and then she saw the time and asked if I want her to go. Sent her on her way with no mention of money. While with me she was getting messages from her bf who is out of town. Glad guys travel. Happy he is coming back as next weekend I have my Thai girl coming for the long weekend and won't need to explain why I can't see the Indonesian maid.
That is what I call time management. Well done bro

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oushi101 View Post
Manage to get an indonesian maid contact today!!!but my concern is she living 1 Storey above me!!

information i can get is her off day is on sunday and she living with 1 old man inside the flat.

Advice on veteran maids hunters?
wa this one sounds like my maid fren she live at clementi
Old 22-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker10 View Post
great sharing!!!!!!!!!! support

I support by upping pts...
Old 22-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminisce88 View Post
wa this one sounds like my maid fren she live at clementi

Few sentence you can tell is your friend maid, you steady, how many maid staying with old man?
Old 22-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Sage View Post
And i support you, as I cannot up undertaker old post ..
Old 22-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im new here but definitely not new to screwing maids..
Anyway just wanna share my sexperience..
Got lucky this morning, msg a maid I got to know from tagged as I was near her place..
Picked her up in killiney & the very moment she came into the car I knew I hit the jackpot..
Purposely wore pink t back that could be seen thru her white shorts & black translucent bra..
Brought her to great world city carpark, it was clear at level B3 cos it was still morning..
Asked her to sit at the back seat, played hard to get but eventually did. Started kissing and caressing.
Slowly put her hands to my lil bro she started moaning.. woo hoo jackpot!! She started giving bj while I rubbed her pussy.. think she got so wet and wanted to start humping.. luckily I managed to take out my rubber just in time (ever ready haha).. best of all, asked me to send her back asap cos her employer coming back.. dropped her off.. and then she msg.. 'I want round two tomorrow'.. keeping this one
Old 22-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

need advice from maid sexpert here.

can a maid finds a job in sg as a waitress or retail assistant while she is still working?

thanks for the help in advance.
Old 23-05-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dogdog25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot brother. She will be arrested and deport back to where she from. No moonlighting.
Old 23-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post

can a maid finds a job in sg as a waitress or retail assistant while she is still working?

shes not suppose to find another work. requires diff permit.
Old 23-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Bro Stalker, Bro goodu is right.

If she is here on DH permit, she will be solely under that family empolyment. She cannot work for another family , let to say for a company.

If she is caught for moonlighting, she will be send back and would never be allow to come back and work again under that current name she is using.

Hope this help.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

NOT ALLOWED as per MOM RULES !!!!!!!!

I know what you are thinking .. PM me if you need specifics
Old 23-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Sage View Post
I support you also bro by up yours
Old 24-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Im new here but definitely not new to screwing maids..
Anyway just wanna share my sexperience..
Got lucky this morning, msg a maid I got to know from tagged as I was near her place..
Picked her up in killiney & the very moment she came into the car I knew I hit the jackpot..
Purposely wore pink t back that could be seen thru her white shorts & black translucent bra..
Brought her to great world city carpark, it was clear at level B3 cos it was still morning..
Asked her to sit at the back seat, played hard to get but eventually did. Started kissing and caressing.
Slowly put her hands to my lil bro she started moaning.. woo hoo jackpot!! She started giving bj while I rubbed her pussy.. think she got so wet and wanted to start humping.. luckily I managed to take out my rubber just in time (ever ready haha).. best of all, asked me to send her back asap cos her employer coming back.. dropped her off.. and then she msg.. 'I want round two tomorrow'.. keeping this one
Another car romp today..

Picked her up from Pasir Panjang, said she wanted to head over to Farrer Rd for her PT work..

Said she can spend 1 hr max in between..

Nego over sms that I will only pick her up if I get to kiss & touch her during the 1 hr.. Initially, act dun wan but then said ok..

Picked her up, U-turn to MapleTree Commercial Building nearby (just nice, PH so carpark empty)..

Went to the back & started bonking..

FR:
Face - 5/10 (her teeth cmi lah)
Body - 4/10 (small boobs, no right nipple somemore)
BJ - 6/10 (maybe cos of her teeth haha)

wet as hell..

Dunno whether some bros have done her before..

Anyway, PM me if interested in exchange..

Happy Holidays!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1