The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 20-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

Welcome back sis. So glad you are back updating your thread. I've missed it greatly.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Bro you are so right. I need the chemistry and connection.

We don't plan to have kids so I guess it will really be like this for the foreseeable future.
Then you should not CIP, worst, to let both Mike and Tom CIP, while you think won't so zhun to kenna toto, what if it really happens? To keep or abort? What if it's Tom's and not Mike's? Why take that chance? I personally prefer CIM then CIP unless the pussy can suck better than the mouth.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Then you should not CIP, worst, to let both Mike and Tom CIP, while you think won't so zhun to kenna toto, what if it really happens? To keep or abort? What if it's Tom's and not Mike's? Why take that chance? I personally prefer CIM then CIP unless the pussy can suck better than the mouth.
Well, the pill has been quite effective for me so far. Maybe I'm just a bit too perverted. I like the feeling of CIP.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share of your experience sis, enjoyed reading it!
Old 20-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, the pill has been quite effective for me so far. Maybe I'm just a bit too perverted. I like the feeling of CIP.
Not perverted, just a personal preference to feel the hot cum flowing to the deeper part of the vagina.
Anyway, was told that side effect of the pills is putting up some weights, ain't sure if it's true.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not perverted, just a personal preference to feel the hot cum flowing to the deeper part of the vagina.
Anyway, was told that side effect of the pills is putting up some weights, ain't sure if it's true.
Weight gain is a side effect I guess. But for me I'm not helping myself by not controlling my diet and not exercising. So I only have myself to blame.
Old 21-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Weight gain is a side effect I guess. But for me I'm not helping myself by not controlling my diet and not exercising. So I only have myself to blame.
Ain't sure about your men, I personally prefer women with some flesh and not those that are slim or skinny.
Anyway, as age catches up, doing sports and exercise will help, watching diets even better.
Need not live like a vegan or skipping meals. Have a couple of cheat days for your favourite snacks, other days just don't eat junks and too much carbs.
Old 22-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ain't sure about your men, I personally prefer women with some flesh and not those that are slim or skinny.
Anyway, as age catches up, doing sports and exercise will help, watching diets even better.
Need not live like a vegan or skipping meals. Have a couple of cheat days for your favourite snacks, other days just don't eat junks and too much carbs.
Mike and Tom are ok with me. I'm the one who's not ok. But I don't really care anymore. Don't do sports or exercise, everyday is a cheat day with food. Haha.
Old 29-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

I was going to write about the Japan trip but it ended up pretty boring as both Mike and I fell sick with food poisoning while in Japan so we didn't manage to head to Mount Fuji to catch Mark and the girls.

Besides that, Japan was fun though, and other than falling sick, we actually did enjoy ourselves going around and eating all the different kinds of ramen we could find. I'm not really a shopping kind of girl so we didn't do much shopping, but Mike was thoroughly absorbed when we went to Akihabara. I didn't even know he was that into those anime figurines considering he doesn't even really watch anime.

Anyway after 7 days in Japan we finally arrived back home just in time to celebrate Christmas. We managed to get a small roast chicken from the NTUC and baked some sausages. Of course, Tom came over to chill and obviously we had sex. The remainder of my leave was spent at home just recovering from the Japan trip.

On new year's eve, I texted Mark to wish him a happy new year and hope that all would be well for him in the coming year. Thankfully, he replied and returned the well wishes, indicating that he did not decided to stay at the suicide forest and not come back.

As the majority of us weren't really around during the year end, there was no BBQ, but Jasmine did text me that they were intending to hold a gathering over Chinese New Year. If they could get the pit, it would be a BBQ, otherwise just potluck and drinks at her place.

Weekends were still the same for me now, Tom was still over gaming with Mike, and of course both of them satisfying my sexual appetite in between. I guess for guys nearing 40, or already in their 40s, this was a somewhat ideal situation. No worries about finances, entertainment from a computer game that was a sequel to something they enjoyed in their youth, and of course, an outlet to unload their sperm. Maybe I was overthinking, or maybe life is that simple.

For some reason, I rarely chatted with Mark ever since he stopped working near me. Maybe I didn't want to disturb him or even distract him from his life with Jasmine and Alicia. It kind of sucked that I seemed to have lost someone I could easily confide in. The only other person right now I could talk to at a similar level was EoS, but he had the tendency to get occasionally snarky, especially when I intermittently hinted that I was still a little interested in his cock. But I swear I am just teasing him.

Looking back over the years, even though I was with Mike, I did have a couple of close guy friends who I could talk to. Even if I did sleep with them, I guess it was more of a bound to happen kind of thing. I doubt many girls were like me though. In my day, other girls referred to girls like me as sluts. I have to admit, maybe I am a little slutty, but why should I deny myself what I desire? That would just be caving to societal norms. Or maybe I needed to see a psychiatrist. Maybe we all need to. Which husband in their right mind would allow their wives to do what I was doing? I guess we all have our own way of coping with whatever we're dealing with. It just so happens that instead of usual stuff like yoga and meditation, I chose sex.

One night I was randomly chatting with EoS again, teasing him about not joining us the last time.

E: I think Jason enjoyed it more than you. He can't stop talking about it.

Me: Oh damn. It's not going to happen again. With him anyway.

E: Well, you asked for it.

Me: I know. I wanted the experience.

E: And you got the experience. Surprised you didn't instantly go online and write about it.

Me: Didn't feel like it. Somehow lost the motivation to write. I probably should have never started. I don't know how you and Mark did it.

E: Did what?

Me: Sustain the writing? For so long? Mark wrote then stopped and came back what, ten years later to continue the story?

E: You need to figure out why you're writing in the first place. You read my first post right? The disclaimer.

Me: Yeah yeah. Writing is your escape from the harsh realities of life.

E: Yup.

Me: So when you stopped writing, does that mean your life has improved significantly?

E: Maybe. But what makes you think I stopped writing?

Me: I don't see any- oh. You're still writing?

E: Not on the forum.

Me: Where then?

E: My computer. Working on a novel.

Me: Ah. That's cool. Can I read it?

E: It's nowhere near done.

Me: Share leh.

E: It's crime thriller. You sure you'll enjoy reading it?

Me: Wah lau. Do you think all I enjoy reading about is sex?

E: Seems that way.

Me: Ass. Then I'll be asking you to release your demons into me cos I got horny after reading your story again.

E: I see you indeed are reading the disclaimer again.

Me: Hahahaha. Ya. Had to make sure I wasn't thinking of Mark's story.

E: Right.

Me: Eh but seriously. Do you think we would ever have sex?

E: Why are you back on this topic again?

Me: I mean hypothetically then.

E: To be fair, we've had so many opportunities to have sex before.

Me: Fuck you. Why were you holding back then?

E: Hahaha. I'm married.

Me: You're such an ass.

E: I'm also not keen on giving you any inspiration for more content.

Me: Whatever. As if I could write as flowery as you or Mark.

E: Right. Can we change the topic?

Me: Fine. How was your holidays? Did you go anywhere in December?

E: Yeah. I was in Japan.

Me: What???

E: Japan. You know that country with the white flag and red circle?

Me: I was in Japan during the last 2 weeks too! So were Mark, Jasmine and Alicia!

E: Ah. How interesting.

Me: Eh where were you?

E: Osaka.

Me: For real?

E: Am I supposed to lie?

Me: Fine then. We could have all met up.

E: Right.

Me: Mark wanted to go to the suicide forest.

E: Ah. I've driven there. On the outside.

Me: Wow.

E: Didn't manage to go in. Couldn't find the visitor centre and the GPS was going crazy.

Me: Sounds so creepy.

E: It's not what you think. It was the magnetic fields.

Me: Ya right. Maybe you're just scared of ghosts.

E: Haha. Let's not challenge the unknown.

Me: So are you going for the CNY gathering?

E: Maybe.

Me: I'm going to get you drunk and have my way with you.

E: Haha. Then I'm not going.

Me: Hahahaha.

E: Seriously. Stop your obsession with me. Or Mark. You don't have to sleep with us to get us to like you.

Me: It's really not about that. You know that.

E: Yeah. You're just too horny.

Me: I am. I'm sure it's some mental disorder or something.

E: Nah. If it was a mental disorder, any cock would do. You wouldn't be picky. Even Jason would do.

Me: Hmmmmm. Maybe if he shaves…

E: Sure sure. I'll ask him to shave.

Me: Don't get why he won't. It makes it seem cleaner. Look bigger.

E: Jason doesn't need to compensate for anything.

Me: Oh well.

E: So when's the next session?

Me: Why? You joining?

E: Nah. But I'd love to watch as it happens in real life.

Me: Damn. Should have asked someone to take a video.

E: Oh? It's never happening again?

Me: I don't think so. It's really not what I was expecting it to be.

E: Then I guess I'll see you when I see you.

Me: Sure.

Nobody really knows what the future would hold for any of us, so I guess I probably should just take things as they came, and enjoy my time with Mike and Tom for now.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Samster

Jasmine managed to book the function room instead and had set up 2 hotplates to have steamboat during the CNY gathering. I was kind of looking forward to a potluck at her place actually, it was a more private and intimate setting, and would have allowed me to sneakily drag some guy into her room if I wanted to. I'm just kidding of course.

As usual, there was an unearthly amount of alcohol available, along with what looked like way too much food. I happily contributed 4 packs of fuzhou fishballs that were the only thing left at the NTUC near my place. I didn’t have to wonder why they didn’t manage to book the BBQ pits as every single pit was occupied. It was a nice change though, not so private but still rather intimate. But was it even legal to have steamboat in a function room? It wasn’t my place to question anyway.

The whole gang was practically there, Jasmine, Mark and Alicia obviously, since they stayed there, Nat and Darren with their kids, Jason and Crystal, Shirlyn, Rebecca and Kate. It had been a while since I met all of them so we spent the majority of the time catching up while waiting for the food to cook. Unsurprisingly, EoS was nowhere to be seen.

I was seated between Mike and Tom while trying to have conversations with everyone else. I noticed Rebecca moving close and closer to Mike, as though she was trying to ask him something, but somewhat still maintaining her distance.

Me: Hey, do you miss my husband that much?

The whole table laughed. Nat sort of glared at me as her kids were still there. Then again, it was an innocent remark and I was pretty sure they wouldn’t understand what was going on.

Closer to 10pm, we started to pack up a little, leaving just one hotpot and some uncooked food. Darren and Nat sent their kids home before rejoining us. Mark headed back to the house to get more drinks for us. The other guys all went to the washroom or to smoke or whatever and I noticed Rebecca had gone as well.

He came back rather quickly.

M: Hey babe…

Me: Let me guess. Rebecca wants you to fuck her.

M: Hahaha. Not just me.

Me: Right. Go ahead then.

M: You’ll chill here I guess?

Me: Wait. What’s the prize for guessing correctly?

M: Erm. I didn’t know it was a bet.

Me: Just go la. Have fun. You haven’t fucked her in months. She must be craving your dick badly.

M: Well… Tom's coming with me. And Jason. And Darren.

Me: You've got to be kidding.

M: Nope. She heard so much about the fun you had.

Me: Right. Just make sure you know how to come home after that.

M: Yeah. I think she pre-planned this. Already booked a room.

Me: Oh. Right.

M: I guess you'll be entertaining the girls?

Me: Huh? What's there to entertain? Maybe we'll all just rape Mark. Since he's the only guy left.

M: Hahahaha. Sure. If he even allows it.

Me: Maybe we should just get him drunk…

Tom suddenly appeared.

T: Get who drunk?

Me: Mark? Then we'll all have our way with him. Hahaha.

T: Mark? Good luck with that. From what I hear now, he's totally devoted to Jasmine. And Alicia.

Me: Seems that way.

T: You could get EoS drunk…

Me: He's not even here…

T: Then who's that I see walking over?

I turned and saw someone who vaguely looked like EoS strolling over. He had dyed his hair light brown, and somehow let it grow out. I didn't even know guys hair grew so fast. I was so sure the last time I saw him he had short black hair.

EoS: What's up?

T: We're going to gangbang Rebecca.

EoS: Oh? Interesting.

T: Wanna join us?

EoS: Haha. Nah. Have fun. I'm just here for the food.

Me: And pussy?

EoS: I can't believe you're still trying…

Me: You've got a wide range of pussy here.

EoS: Indeed.

I gestured to all the other girls. I could see Crystal staring wistfully at him. Shirlyn possibly lustfully. Rebecca seemed to perk up in anticipation of possibly adding another cock to her collection. Kate, I couldn't really read Kate, perhaps she was still more interested in girls. Nat just rolled her eyes. Jasmine and Alicia kind of ignored him.

R: Can we get on with it?

The guys laughed, grabbed their stuff and headed with her to the car park.

EoS sat down beside me and reached over to drop some of the leftover fishballs and crab sticks into the hotpot that was slowly evaporating till it was dry.

I decided to tease him a little and slid my hand up his thigh and onto his crotch. He barely even flinched.

Me: Can I have these balls and crab stick too?

Ugh. So cringey. But I was surprised he didn't swat my hand off.

Crystal giggled. Nat rolled her eyes again.

EoS: You can have those that are cooking. Be patient.

Me: These are ready-to-eat.

EoS: And they aren't very tasty.

C: I beg to differ. Hahahahaha.

Me: Come sit here!

Crystal came over and sat on the other side of EoS.

My hand still on his crotch, I looked at Crystal.

Me: So how was his cock?

EoS was really like a wooden block. He could totally ignore my hand, my words, Crystal next to him, and just continue cooking the food.

C: Best I ever had. Followed by Mark and Mike of course.

EoS: I thought Jason improved?

C: Well…

Mark reappeared with more drinks.

M: Oh. You're finally here.

EoS: Yeah. Had to entertain the family first.

M: Do you need more food? There's more in the fridge.

EoS: I'm good. Just kind of surprised the guard hasn't chased us out yet.

M: I think they close one eye during CNY. Besides, my neighbours outside are still BBQ-ing.

EoS: I see.

M: But I'm sure if June takes your cock out now and starts blowing you, we'll get chased out immediately.

The entire group laughed. Except me.

Me: I would you know? But I can't feel anything.

I rubbed his crotch.

Me: Yup. Nothing's happening down there.

J: Must be the ED.

A: He has ED?

EoS: Jason that fucker.

They laughed again.

Me: I think he's right though.

EoS: Perhaps.

He ladled out the crabstick and fishballs into a bowl and slid it over to me.

EoS: Here you go.

Me: Wrong one.

They all laughed again.

I decided to let him eat in peace while the rest of us continued drinking.

All EoS had was one shot of Hibiki, and a couple of shots of soju. Said he was driving. I told him I was sure they wouldn't mind him crashing on their couch again. Obviously he declined.

I took him by the hand and dragged him away from the function room, plastering myself onto his toned arms and laying my head on his shoulder as we walked along the swimming pool. Again, he didn't shrug me off. Weird. It was like he was waiting for me to make a move.

Me: Hey, can I hug you?

EoS: Yeah? Not as though we never hugged before.

Me: For more than 10 seconds this time.

EoS: I'd rather not.

Me: You're so irritating. So wishy-washy. Why can't you say yes or no? Rather not doesn't mean no and doesn't mean yes.

EoS: It's called giving you a choice.

Me: So irritating.

He sat down on one of those deck chairs by the pool. I sat next to him.

Me: If this wasn't a public place, I'd be riding you on this chair.

EoS: Haha. Sure. Let's spend the night in jail for indecent exposure.

Me: You can always come to my place.

EoS: Just give up la. Nothing is going to happen.

Me: I'm going to get Crystal here. We're going to have our way with you. Since our husbands are both out having fun.

EoS: No.

Me: Ah ha! You finally said no. Instead of you'd rather not.

EoS: Yeah.

Me: Why?

EoS: Why what?

Me: Why suddenly say no? Wasn't Crystal your FWB?

EoS: It's complicated.

Me: Best cock she ever had. Best cock I never had. I wanna change that.

EoS: I'd rather not. Haha.

Me: I'm going to ask Jasmine to lend me her bedroom.

EoS: I'd really rather not.

Me: ARGH!

I contemplated pinning him down onto the deck chair, climbing on top of him, and sliding his cock into my pussy. But he wasn't hard, and I don't think I was wet, so I just settled for a ten-second hug, making sure he could feel my boobs pressing against him. I brushed my hand around the front and sure enough, there was no reaction.

Me: You know even Mark let me blow him.

EoS: And so?

Me: Nothing. Never mind.

EoS: You want to blow me? Is that it? And then you'll be satisfied? It'll be the end of it?

Me: Of course not. I'll want more.

EoS: And that's why I'd rather not.

Me: What are you afraid of?

EoS: Nothing.

Me: What's stopping you then?

EoS: I'm not who I was before.

Me: People don't really change. They just hide the things they don't want others to see.

EoS: So you think I still fuck around?

Me: You tell me.

EoS: Haha. I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Me: That's a bad idea. My imagination is already running wild.

EoS: How is it you've got Mike and Tom, both of whom are prime specimens of the male species in my opinion, and yet you're still not satisfied?

Me: I haven't got a clue.

EoS: Plus you already experienced your gangbang.

Me: I haven't experienced you.

EoS: You don't need to.

Me: But I want to.

EoS: You really don't.

Me: You see! When you say things like that it just makes me more intrigued.

EoS: Haha. Let's head back ok?

Me: Why? Are you afraid of what I'm going to do?

EoS: No?

I unzipped him and stuck my hand in. He removed my hand instantly.

EoS: Not here!

Me: Then where?

EoS: Nowhere.

Me: Fine. Let's head back.

EoS: You've had too much to drink.

Me: Perhaps.

We headed back to the function room. The hotpot was already off.

M: You're done already?

EoS: Nothing happened.

Me: Sadly.

C: I think if anything were to happen, it would be with me.

EoS: Are you drunk?

S: Or with me. Hahaha!

EoS: You're both drunk. Nothing's gonna happen.

K: Hey, I think you're going overboard.

I was kind of surprised that Kate was defending EoS.

K: I know the kind of things you all do, I've even done some of those things, but we were all willing parties right? He doesn't seem willing. None of us should force him.

M: Yeah. You're right. Leave him alone ya.

K: I mean after reading his story, I gotta say I was quite curious too.

EoS: You read it as well?

K: Yeah. They sent the link into our group chat.

EoS: Fantastic.

K: I like the twins storyline. Haha.

A: I prefer the one about the big boobs lady who just took what she wanted.

N: I'm just surprised you didn't write about me.

I held back a snigger. I knew the real story. Or rather whatever he chose to tell me. Assuming it really was the real story.

EoS: Is there anyone here who hasn't read the story?

They all shook their heads.

EoS: Interesting.

J: I have a question.

EoS: About?

J: The married lady. Rose?

EoS: Ok?

J: Why didn't you end up with her?

EoS: It's complicated. Why?

J: Just wondering why it didn't work out. The way you wrote, and at that point of your life, she seemed like someone you really wanted to be with.

EoS: I'd rather not talk about that actually.

J: Oh. Ok.

C: And you're married now…

EoS: Don't start.

C: I really wanted to continue.

EoS: You know I wouldn't.

K: Hey guys. Really. Let's just stop, ok?

I think Kate had this sense of when a person was feeling uncomfortable. But it didn't seem like Crystal was going to stop.

C: Why? Why don't you want me anymore?

I think Crystal was really drunk.

EoS: Look. It's been over 5 years. You should have moved on by now.

Crystal suddenly started crying.

M: Erm. Can you bring her upstairs to calm down or something?

Jasmine, Alicia and Nat took Crystal away, leaving Shirlyn, Kate and myself there with Mark and EoS.

Me: Ok. What just happened?

EoS: I have no idea.

S: You fucked her too well. Haha.

EoS: Don't you start either.

S: We could have had some fun.

So I guess that confirmed that EoS wasn't Shirlyn’s FWB. But again, he didn't say no. What a weirdo.

S: Her reaction is kind of over the top though. Wonder why.

K: We really should just stop.

M: Yeah.

EoS grabbed an open bottle of soju and downed it in one gulp. I might have been impressed if there was more than ⅓ of the bottle. He sat down.

Me: Hey, you ok?

Me: I think we should all head home.

M: That might be best.

S: Oh cool. Can I get a ride?

K: Me too.

EoS: Sure.

Me: How come nobody asked if they wanna ride with me?

M: Hahaha! You sure your car is still around? Mike took it just now.

Me: Oh. He didn't tell me. I guess I need a ride as well.

EoS: Sure. Just make sure it's the right kind of ride.

Me: I'm sure you can handle all 3 of us.

K: Ahem!

Me: Fine. Two of us.

S: Hahahahaha. I don't think my FWB would like that.

Me: I'm surprised. Isn't he a married guy?

S: He is. But we're exclusive.

Me: Right.

EoS: Let me sober up a little. Drank that soju too fast.

We continued chatting and half an hour later, we all piled into EoS’s car to head home.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
sexcrusader is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcrusader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read more updates.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
DonaldTrump01 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDonaldTrump01 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more.

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Everything in life is luck.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great to see u return to writing, Sista.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

I wanted to sit in front but Shirlyn beat me to it, so I sat at the back with Kate.

No sooner had he fastened his seatbelt, Shirlyn's hand had already sneaked over and was stroking his thigh. And there I was thinking there was nothing going on with them.

I thought I heard her unzip him, but I couldn't really see well in the dark, and depended on the passing street lights to try to see what was going on. Unfortunately, there was nothing there. I half expected her to already be stroking his erect rod, but nope, all she was doing was stroking his thigh.

That continued for the entire journey until he dropped Kate off, then Shirlyn, before I moved to the front seat. I peered at his crotch and legit saw nothing. He didn't even seem to be hard. I bent down.

Me: Do you mind?

Since he didn't outright say no, I unzipped him and felt around. Yup. He wasn't hard at all, but I felt the unmistakable stickiness of pre-cum on his boxers and thigh.

Me: Hahahahahahaha!

EoS: What's so funny?

Me: You were leaking pre-cum while she was stroking you.

EoS: And? It's a natural reaction, no?

Me: May I put it in my mouth?

Me: Damn.

EoS: Were you expecting me to say I'd rather not?

Me: Kind of.

EoS: Too bad.

Me: May I hold it then?

Me: Wow.

EoS: Since when were you this polite?

Me: Must be the alcohol. Didn't have enough. Otherwise you'd be inside me in the backseat by now.

He zipped himself back up.

Me: What the fuck?

EoS: No then.

Me: I don't want to go home yet.

EoS: What?

Me: Can we go to the beach?

EoS: I'm tired and sleepy.

Me: Do you have to go home?

EoS: Yeah?

Me: Wife will scold?

EoS: Nah. She's probably still playing mahjong.

Me: You wanna come over then? I'm alone at home.

EoS: I'd rather not. Who knows what you're gonna do to me when I'm there.

Me: Hahahahahaha. We could chat la. Then you can sleep on the sofa if you want.

EoS: The last time I slept on someone's sofa, I got exposed.

Me: This time maybe you'll get eaten up.

EoS: Funny.

Me: Why didn't you stop her though?

EoS: Who?

Me: Why didn't you stop Shirlyn from touching you just now?

EoS: I was driving.

Me: Excuses. You like it right?

EoS: Well…

I stroked his thigh.

Me: You like this?

He remained silent.

I unzipped him and slid my hand in, feeling around again. This time, I actually managed to grab his flaccid dick.

EoS: Hey.

Me: I'm waiting for you to say no.

EoS: I thought I did?

Me: You aren't stopping me.

EoS: I'm driving!

Me: Fine.

I removed my hand.

Me: I've seen you drive before. You don't normally keep two hands on the wheel.

EoS: Force of habit. I used to drive a manual.

Me: So your other hand is always on the stick?

Me: Too bad I don't have a stick for you to hold.

EoS: Funny.

Me: I've got these though.

I took his left hand and placed it on my chest.

EoS: Doesn't feel the same.

He removed his hand.

Me: Well duh? If my tits were shaped like a gear stick I'd be worried.

Suddenly he placed his hand on my thigh. I almost jumped.

Me: Woah. Someone's taking the initiative.

EoS: I'm just paying you back in kind.

Me: Right. Why don't you feel how wet I am?

I spread my legs wider.

Me: Go ahead.

He removed his hand.

EoS: I'll take your word for it.

Me: Hahahaha! Idiot!

I kept my hands to himself the rest of the journey. For some reason he drove into the car park instead of dropping me off at the drop off point.

Me: Walking me up?

EoS: Lend me your toilet.

Me: Oh. Sure. Lend me your shoulder.

I grabbed his arm and plastered myself to his shoulder as we walked back to my unit. I stroked his forearm, trying to imagine what he was like before when he was still in the army. Probably something like Tom. Maybe even Mike. He didn't shrug me off.

Inside the lift, I lay on his chest while my hand was on his crotch. No reaction. Maybe he really had ED. And his chest wasn't as firm as Mike or Tom's. Maybe it once was, who knows.

I opened the door and he rushed to the toilet, shutting the door behind him. I heard him puking his guts out. I opened the door.

Me: Hahahaha! What the hell? You drank so little.

EoS: I rarely drink these days.

He rinsed his mouth, washed his hands, before dropping back to the toilet bowl to puke once again. I went over to rub his back.

Me: You're fucking hilarious.

EoS: Yeah yeah.

Me: You want a hot drink?

EoS: You have ginger tea?

Me: I have hot water.

EoS: What hot drink were you offering then?

Me: Milo?

EoS: Who drinks Milo after puking?

Me: Good point. Oh! I have ginger ale. But it's cold.

EoS: I guess that'll do.

I went to the fridge and took a can out, placing it on the coffee table.

Me: I'm going to take a shower. Help yourself ok?

EoS: Thanks. I'm going to rest for awhile.

Me: Sure sure.

I started to strip in front of him.

EoS: Could you not?

Me: You've already seen them.

EoS: Besides the point.

Me: You're not very fun to tease.

EoS: Yup.

He collapsed onto the sofa as I went to shower.

I went into my bathroom and removed my panties. They were soaking wet. How in the world did I turn myself on so much trying to tease him? I guess I was too horny for my own good.

I took a cold shower to try to ease the horniness but it didn't work.

I wrapped my towel around myself and headed to the living room. He was knocked out on the sofa. I couldn't help myself.

I unbuckled his berms, unzipped him and slid it down along with his boxers. Sadly it wasn't the sesame street ones. Big bird wasn't in his nest either. For some reason he was still clean shaven.

I picked up his dick and peeled back the foreskin. He didn't stir at all. What the fuck was I doing?

I wanked him slowly, adding my saliva as lubricant, feeling him grow in my hands. I guess the stories were somewhat true. He was a very nice size. Just like Mike. Just like Tom. I stood up and admired my handiwork, then sat down beside him, laying my head on his shoulder. He was still hard, and twitching, as if it was tempting me to go for a ride. But instead, I decided to see how long he would stay hard for.

Five minutes passed, he was still hard. Then ten minutes. Definitely did not have ED.

I took my phone and texted Mike.

Me: I'm going to fuck EoS.

Surprisingly, he replied almost immediately.

M: I'm surprised it took you this long.

Me: What the fuck? You set him up?

M: Nono. I mean, I'm surprised you held back for so long.

Me: Not helping.

M: Have fun! Tom sends his regards. He says to enjoy yourself.

Me: Urgh. You two idiots!

I stared at the lifeless body with a hard, impressive cock. Was I really going to stoop so low? It would be rape.

In the end, I decided against it and pulled his boxers and berms back up, but his erection was in the way.

EoS: You know I can get dressed by myself right?

I jumped up in shock.

Me: Were you awake all this time?

EoS: Half-awake?

Me: So you knew what I was doing?

EoS: Sort of.

Me: And you didn't stop me?

EoS: I wanted to see how far you'd go.

I slapped his chest. Hard.

Me: You're such an asshole.

Me: I really really wanna ride you now. Ride until your dick breaks.

Me: Urgh.

EoS: Thanks for the drink. And entertainment.

Me: Ass. Thanks for sending me home. And making me so fucking horny.

EoS: I think you made yourself horny.

Me: Fine.

EoS: I'm gonna go now.

Me: Wait.

I stood up and my towel dropped. I pulled him towards me and hugged him, feeling his half-erecting press against my crotch.

For some reason, he hugged me back, and it definitely lasted more than 10 seconds.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ehehheucx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome…keep coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1