The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Why not divide and spend your time at both places. You can then enjoy the MPs at Ratchada, Agogos at NEP and SCB and the gentlemen's club like The Sky in BKK then take bus to Pattaya enjoy another 2 nights over there.
LOL,thats exactly what i did sometimes.When u're in BKK,u do think of whether to drop by Pattaya sometimes,heck its so near!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Hi bro zmanz,
Do not need to worry so much. If it's your 1st time to Pattaya, just wander around at Walking Street, nothing will go really wrong. Well, maybe the only thing that will go wrong is that there are so many places along Walking Street such that you don't know where to start

I started my "virgin" trip last year Dec alone but rest assured.. I was cheonging happily over there such that I have to make my return trip in this year Mar.

Hmm.. my next prob comes liao.. be going to Bangkok in July. Can't decide to go Pattaya or stay in Bangkok.
thanks. I'm not worried really. I just enjoy the process of getting prepared If I really need company around the place, I believe it's really easy to find a bar where I stay, find a nice chatty gal who can speak some english, BF+LT and bring me around. It'll be almost same price as having a personal tourguide, except you get to do her

like what you mentioned the "don't know where to start", trying to get prepared for that really. 3D/2N very short, must shortlist the Soi I want to try visit. May even want to try fishing, but that'll be impossible.

IMHO, I suggest Patts, as you don't know if the red shirts will do another round of damage in July. They have the whole Jun to prepare for anything they may want.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
IMHO, I suggest Patts, as you don't know if the red shirts will do another round of damage in July. They have the whole Jun to prepare for anything they may want.
Not sure if it is true... but I heard there is plans for another another protest or similar on 24 June.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Not sure if it is true... but I heard there is plans for another another protest or similar on 24 June.
That'll be the time I'm in Pattaya Just hope they stayed in BBK and don't touch airport. But based of previous incidents, they'll normally take a week to escalate. Hopefully by then I'll be safely back in SG.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello yinyang,

The small tepee ( hidden Heine ) under the counter, the glass with beer inside and with styrofoam "condom" wrapped around it. There were 2 brown men in the police pick up slowly cruising Walking Street at that time. Still drank the beer and talked rubbish with the chun beer girl.

Beer bars all over Pattaya but me not so interested in these bars, nor boyztown, nor activities on the beach, nor pick me ups on beach rd. Only interested in the agogos and the disco in this town.

BKK on 28th to 30th June, then, 1st to 3rd July in Pattaya.

May check out Hollywood and X-Zytne disco later.

Wanna join me in Pattaya ?.
Hey man if you don't like bar girls, don't come to Pattaya as more than half of the people you see are into sex business, I might sound a bit harsh but it is fact, Pattaya has become a sex haven for anyone with the money to throw.

These 2 disco are mostly locals, you will be wasting your time cos you have no time to sian. In fact Singapore disco are more easy for 1 night stand, don't know why you think thai discos are easy to sian.

If u really like discos, I would suggest discos with more freelancers like walking street disco, Lucifer, or late birds after 2am will be Insomnia and mixx where Insomnia is like a 99% sure thing. Bring ID. This is the disco with all FL, bar and agogo girls go after bars close, so instead of going bar hoping, you will get most of them here especially after 3am. No bar fine, just pay 1000 for LT, again some will ask 1500, negotiate before u take them, and watch out for your valuables when u bring them back your hotel.

Your sure bet is agogo, becasue what u see is what u get, especially u r on short holiday. Iron, Silver, Airport and Cas... forgot the spelling, these are super hot with naked dancers, good for health as one a day from these aggos make your sorrows away. Cheers!

Pattaya and Bkk have very high HIV rates, so wear umbrellas.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bro Sabai Sabai,

Excellent points, especially on keeping your didi wrapped!

I like going to agogos because you get to see and "sample" the goods before BF + ST/LT. Discos are fine, but I prefer saving my legs for later :O)

I will be in Bangkok from 5-8 July and Pattaya 8-10. If you'd like to meet up, pm me.

Have fun and be safe out there bros!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Hi Soopafly, can't confirm as I may go China as the chang ping seems too alluring. Been eating Tom Yam chicken for many years, even though still delicious, but want to try something else.

Pattaya is totally suitable for lone ranger, no need kaki unless you want to go thai disco, and Pattaya is much safer as there is no cut throat price like Bkk. Avoid thai karaok and the discos for youngsters as these can turn voilence sometimes, and it is not like Singapore just some bruises, but bullets in your head and you are done.

There is another forum saying about a farang with his thai girlfriend in a thai disco, and there were arguments with some youngsters inside the disco, those youngster went out and waited for the farang and shot him dead when he came out. Anyway too many shootings in thailand. Golden rule of thumb, don't argue with tuktuk or thais, don't hit your girl, avoid karaok for thais and discos for thai youngsters.

Gogo girls are more expensive but are slightly safer as they go for blood check once a while, and quality assured, u get what u see, unlike discos as the light quite dim, when u bring her out you will get a shock, and when her bra is taken out you will get another shock, and when the pants is down, u may get heart attack as she is also a he and her didi is bigger than yours, so too many surprises and your didi no more mood, well good for the adventurous though.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabai_Sabai View Post
Hey man if you don't like bar girls, don't come to Pattaya as more than half of the people you see are into sex business, I might sound a bit harsh.

These 2 disco are mostly locals, you will be wasting your time cos you have no time to sian.... don't know why you think thai discos are easy to sian.

If u really like discos, I would suggest discos with more freelancers like walking street disco, Lucifer, or late birds after 2am will be Insomnia and mixx where Insomnia is like a 99% sure thing. Bring ID. This is the disco with all FL, bar and agogo girls go after bars close, so instead of going bar hoping, you will get most of them here especially after 3am.

Your sure bet is agogo,.... Cheers!
Bro,

You like bar girls.....that's your problem. It is not mine. I am not interested in bonking any bar girl.
Why....don't come to Pattaya if i do not like bar girls ?. You owe the whole lot ?. You can bonk each and every bar girl if you want....that's not my problem.
You do not even know how i sian females in the discos in thailand.Why don't you follow me to Danok's discos ?. I have been to Insomia without an I.D. Need I.D. meh ?. So what are you telling me about the FLs in that disco/bar , etc, etc ?. You think i do not know what went on in that bar ?.
I love bar hoping, especially agogos, why don't you join me, a veteran agogo kaki on 1st to 3rd July ?.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Hey bro, I am trying to tell the fact only, forum is for exchanging information, and since I believe you are a veteran, then just ignore the post. Since you have 3 days in Pattaya as stated, that was why I suggested u not to go to those thai disco as it is a hit or miss type.

Danok and Hatyai Discos are like Insomnia, full of FL and pros, it is easy to sian as they are in the trade. Well anyway nothing much to say, wish you good luck!!

If you feel offended, I apologise, if possible control your temper while in the LOS. Take it or leave it.

Last edited by Sabai_Sabai; 08-06-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: miss some words
Old 08-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey bro, I am trying to tell the fact only, forum is for exchanging information, and since I believe you are a veteran, then just ignore the post. Since you have 3 days in Pattaya as stated, that was why I suggested u not to go to those thai disco as it is a hit or miss type.

Danok and Hatyai Discos are like Insomnia, full of FL and pros, it is easy to sian as they are in the trade. Well anyway nothing much to say, wish you good luck!!

If you feel offended, I apologise, if possible control your temper while in the LOS. Take it or leave it.
I frankly speaking don't give a shit if the 2 discos in Pattaya are hit or miss types. You seen the films on fashion club, and the 2 discos on the net ?. Nice, hor ?. Drink, be merry, watch singers and dancers on the stage and sian the puyings if you wanna to, unless you oredi got a puying. In Danok and in Hatyai, i do not sian the girls. I played with them and never booked any, bro !.
I know how to control my temper In KL, KK, Penang, Singapore, Bangkok, Pattaya, Danok, Hatyai, Pekan Siam, Sungai Golok, Jakarta, Surabaya, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Macau, Amsterdam, Zurich, Geneva so please do not tell me to control my temper in which you know nothing about !.
Don't you know that i am saint with a halo in the bars ?. Btw, most of your information /fact are rather old stories to veterans !.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

eh cool la..does it matter really who knows more?fark more?drink more?bf,LT more??we're here to share la,dont force yr opinion down other throat.Cheers to the infos n FRs!keep it up bros!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Ok, I apologise for using the wrong words, was just kidding and have no intention of stiring up the heat.

Well my info may be old, but it sure will definitely benefit those who does not know Pattaya well.

Anyway, happy cheong cheong cheong to you.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
have no intention of stiring up the heat.

Well my info may be old, but it sure will definitely benefit those who does not know Pattaya well.
What heat ?.

I am a saint with a halo !. Ever seen a saint in a bar with a halo around his head ?. Almost every puying likes a saint with a halo..

Each to his own purpose. Your joys may not be mine. My joys may not be yours.

So, Sabai_Sabai, when will you be in Danok, Hatyai, Sungai Golok, Pekan Siam, Bangkok or Pattaya ?. Drink ?. Or a Jack Daniel's whisky ?. Or neat Southern Comfort with cigarette ashes inside ....you get high on it very fast !.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Missed out on your previous post, I went to Insomnia quite a few times and everytime I was asked to show Id to prove that I am not a thai, they never check you meh? Are u ang moh or indian, as this disco do not allow thai man to go in, and most asian especially darker skin type look like thai.

Well, as for the bar beer scene, is good if you want to chit chat and kill time with the lady, I find that most bar girls have sagging breasts and have baby before, so I only hit the agogo with firm breasts, and the disco once in a while for surprises.

Been to Differ a few times, to what I think, from my humble opinion, (not trying to advice all Veterans here) has the most chio working class in Pattaya, they drive in with cars, sometimes BMW and merc, and over the weekends, some bkk people will come here.

Well, Sorry to say, I have only been to America, canada, HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Beijin, Hainan, Phuket, Golok, Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Burma, Cambodia, Laos JB, KL, Penang, ahem,, for tours or businness. I don't have much regional live firing experience like you do.

Disclaimer: These are solely the author's pesonal opinions and shall not be held liable for any wrong info or responsibilities or lawsuits, all readers are reading at their own risk and shall exercise their own discretion..

Last edited by Sabai_Sabai; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

walan,u all really put me to shame.i been only to thailand,thailand and still thailand only! hope to see the spirit of sharing alive ya,cheers to freedom of speech.PEACE!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1