The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 05-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Rockivista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Yeah, but sometimes it’s so much fun and fulfilling when u turn A lesbo into a bi. Today, she still enjoy her session with L but maintain a FB relationship with me in secret.
No chance to convert L to bi and have 3some?
Old 05-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockivista View Post
That thought had crossed my mind countless time but won’t work. L simply has no interest in guys. If she know M and I are FB, there will surely be some confrontation. Sigh...
Old 05-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockivista View Post
That would really be good to read about
Old 05-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
Female hairstylist. been patronizing her for a long time then became friends and hang out. one day she asked if could come to my place then i agreed.

she was wearing red lacy bra n panty on her white smooth skin. thou her boobs are small but her nipples are smooth and pinkish. she was cleaning shave as well.
wow any follow thru?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...another happening thread wif so many bros here getting lucky to bonk the gals they happen to meet so unexpectedly which is the most thrillling thing in sex for both parties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
An old classmate of mine, she is a lesbian, but very pretty: slim, tall, fair and Long hair. Let’s call her L. We clicked quite well and share a lot of things since our secondary school days. Don’t think I never want to up her but she rejected, saying she is only interested in girls. In the end, she always used me as a shield (pretending to be my gf) to block all those flies and bees who wanted to court her.

We were good friends. 2 yrs back, she introduce me her gf partner. Let’s call her M. M is a banker, in corporate banking. Tall, fair neck length hair with C cup.

One day after dropping L off, I proceed to drop M off as she stays quite near my place. During the journey, the conversation on sex came up. She says she is curious about how a guy do with a woman. She had seen movie and is always curious about what does it feel on the receiving side.....

I receive PM asking me to start a tread to write this story...lol didn’t know there are Bros here who want to hear this story....let me try to recall and think on how best to pen it down on a new thread so that I don’t steal TS thunder in this thread. Let me know how many of u guys are interested and how u want it penned....short ver or the Long ver
Old 06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I receive PM asking me to start a tread to write this story...lol didn’t know there are Bros here who want to hear this story....let me try to recall and think on how best to pen it down on a new thread so that I don’t steal TS thunder in this thread. Let me know how many of u guys are interested and how u want it penned....short ver or the Long ver
I am interested brother. Go ahead and share with us. Better longer than short

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 06-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
iNotChio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Surely support you if you start a story!
Old 08-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

sure support if TS decided to start a new thread.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
sure support if TS decided to start a new thread.

Already started. It’s title L & m
Old 08-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Already started. It’s title L & m
Thanks bro
Old 10-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2615 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Female taxi driver 10 years my senior.

She ending her shift near her home (my destination, visiting friend). Went to top level MSCP and bang bang!! LOL

That was interesting.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

She ending her shift near her home (my destination, visiting friend). Went to top level MSCP and bang bang!! LOL

That was interesting.
lai leh waiting for story....lol
Old 10-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

That was interesting.
chio and good assets bro?
Old 11-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow any follow thru?
of course i up her that night. she was very tight as she havent had sex for 5 yrs.

every other night when i go for a hair cut. she bring customer service to the next level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1