The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rooiooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Any Bros here going to Phuket on 30sep ~ 3 Oct for holiday? Am planning for a trip there and see if can arrange to cheong together with the SBF bros. Cheers.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, u r a week early them me as i m going on 11th Oct.... enjoy urself...

Phuket Gazette - online English newspaper for Phuket,upcoming events, event calendar, phuket events, Thailand, with daily news, classified ads, yellow pages, business listings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooiooi View Post
Any Bros here going to Phuket on 30sep ~ 3 Oct for holiday? Am planning for a trip there and see if can arrange to cheong together with the SBF bros. Cheers.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goderos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how far is it from krabi to phuket?

what is the best way to get there? is it possible to motobike from krabi to phuket?

will be there around end of aug to begining oct.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

hi, Bro goderos, izzt about 2++ away from Phuket to Phuket, by motorbike or car also can n izzt very easy as the signboard is quite clear cut as u find one town to another one, as i have rode my bike up from Singapore to Phuket n izzt dammed tired, n went up to Phuket with my friend on a car in CNY, n i see that u r going there for almost more than a month so maybe u can rent a car or motorbike on monthly so izzt much cheaper but u better have ur International Licence to stand by as u maybe stop for random check conduct by the police, hope u enjoy ur stay there... hope this help to clear all ur doubt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goderos View Post
how far is it from krabi to phuket?

what is the best way to get there? is it possible to motobike from krabi to phuket?

will be there around end of aug to begining oct.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 09-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

Bro Hunterhi, too bad cannot meet up with you, i am now working in china and wanted to travel out of china to avoid travel during their National holiday days. I saw quite a number of information in this post, but was wondering if there is any change in the night cheong places in Patong beach, sauna or pubs or places to meet up wtih nice girls. keke. Would appreciate if you or any Bros here can advise. =)
Old 09-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

hi, Bro, izzt more or less the same as Money make the world go round.... so long u r a lonely guy walking around n u will sure beable to catch some fish after party..... just remember to bring more money can lioa....

Quote:
Bro Hunterhi, too bad cannot meet up with you, i am now working in china and wanted to travel out of china to avoid travel during their National holiday days. I saw quite a number of information in this post, but was wondering if there is any change in the night cheong places in Patong beach, sauna or pubs or places to meet up wtih nice girls. keke. Would appreciate if you or any Bros here can advise. =)

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 09-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

aiya, got money also cannot anyhow spend de mah, must make the money spent more worthwhile. As this is my virgin trip to phuket, i will need to do more homework before the trip. Hopefully i am lucky enough to get a hit and can do my FR posting here.. Wish me luck..keke..
Old 09-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

ok, hope u enjoy urself over in Phuket.... party hard n live ur life to the fullest......

Quote:
aiya, got money also cannot anyhow spend de mah, must make the money spent more worthwhile. As this is my virgin trip to phuket, i will need to do more homework before the trip. Hopefully i am lucky enough to get a hit and can do my FR posting here.. Wish me luck..keke..
Old 09-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Thanks man, I will do my best to enjoy myself there.. keke..
Old 10-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks man, I will do my best to enjoy myself there.. keke..
Must remember to head t Hollywood disco at Bangla street.. you will find pretty babes there... take ur time to chose.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

try going there around 1am-2am as most thai ppl party late, n there r 2part of it in Hollywood if u like Hip-Hop R&B is the just after the stair but if u want Techno or Trance izzt at the back of it as u got to walk all the way in... but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Must remember to head t Hollywood disco at Bangla street.. you will find pretty babes there... take ur time to chose.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Cool, I will add Hollywood and Dragon Ago-Ago into my must-go list.. keke.. thanks man..
Old 10-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

Bro, Dragon Ago-Ago no more as izzt the same place as Hollywood n it suddenly close down....

Quote:
Cool, I will add Hollywood and Dragon Ago-Ago into my must-go list.. keke.. thanks man..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too.....
Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1