The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Hi bros,

Where is this Baryantree ? will be in Bangkok next week.....hoping if I can seek some guidance from the seniors here.....

Thanks.
Old 22-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Ah...u back to BKK again!!
BTW, VMTech should be there now I reckon..Snowwolf too...I think. I 'missed' meeting him at local becos the date clashed with the my other recent trip up north with my CN-bound frens.
dun miss me. i will still be arnd till mid may maximum. if you still want to meet up still can call my thai mobile.
Old 22-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
Totally agree about the syt there...but the music in Baryantree totally cannot make it man! And you need to speak some thai else it be hard to communicate with your new found friends...

Miss the nightlife in bkk liao.........
So where will be a nice and safe place in BKK for a single guy to club in peace and enjoy??
Old 23-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lone_rangerxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Have anyone been to Rao Club at Bangna and care to intro good ladies there? I'm staying near there, and checking out the place. Thanks bro for the advice...
Old 23-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi bros,

Where is this Baryantree ? will be in Bangkok next week.....hoping if I can seek some guidance from the seniors here.....

Thanks.
hi bro now no cheong Jakarta anymore? hehehe.....

take mrt to thai cultural stn....it is near RS tower in Ratchada
Old 23-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
Herd mentality bro.....personally i dun find this place special coz the crowd's too young for my liking but my kakis like it because theitr pickup rate here is 100%.....for me coz i play it cool so hit rate not so high but i got girls coming to chat me up many times (jude syts).....50% of the time is translate to ONS.....i am good looking but not hunk material......& this type of thing if i am in singapore clubs happen like only once or twice before but down there i am like a babe magnet
Thanks Suchinda, if only i see this thread before my trip, i will be more task focus. I am not hunk and not even good looking. We were in this small corner at the left side of the band. I dont mind young crowd as long as they r on-able.

Now I know why Banyan Tree is popular so its the pick up rate huh? Like our good old Devil's bar. The disco at Novoel Siam CM2 pick up rate is 1000% cos you pay for it. Hahaha but thats another subject.

pii
Old 23-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bro now no cheong Jakarta anymore? hehehe.....

take mrt to thai cultural stn....it is near RS tower in Ratchada
Hi Bro,

Jakarta still ON.....nowadays my schedule every month is 5 days Jakarta, 5 days Manila, 5 days Bangkok.....its been like this for the last 1 year. Want to find time to explore new territories also not enough time and money !

Where you now ? I will be in Bangkok next week from 30 Jan to 06 Feb. You there ? Can guide little junior bro to the finer things in life ?

Thanks.
Old 23-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Thanks Suchinda, if only i see this thread before my trip, i will be more task focus. I am not hunk and not even good looking. We were in this small corner at the left side of the band. I dont mind young crowd as long as they r on-able.

Now I know why Banyan Tree is popular so its the pick up rate huh? Like our good old Devil's bar. The disco at Novoel Siam CM2 pick up rate is 1000% cos you pay for it. Hahaha but thats another subject.

pii
Yeah, CM2 is 100% pick up but they are all working girls.....The other place I go is Spassos at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Also very high chance to tabao. The girls there seems to be prettier, more sexy and higher-class.....but do come with a higher quote.....
Old 23-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

pii
hehehe Russian cuisine at CM2 not my cup of tea.....hit rate at Barnyan Tree is 100% if you are young, handsome & can speak thai......as me not hunk material, i compensate my 'shortcomings' (no pun intended) with generosity One nite stands are powerful ego boosters.....getting to ON a girl (as long quality is passable) without any transaction involved helps your confidence better than any Anthony Robbin's seminar
Old 23-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi Bro,

Jakarta still ON.....nowadays my schedule every month is 5 days Jakarta, 5 days Manila, 5 days Bangkok.....its been like this for the last 1 year. Want to find time to explore new territories also not enough time and money !

Where you now ? I will be in Bangkok next week from 30 Jan to 06 Feb. You there ? Can guide little junior bro to the finer things in life ?

Thanks.
Bro, this is enjoying life leh......me stuck in SGland.....planned to go Bangkok from CNY period to Valentine day.....will try to readjust to see if i can go earlier so at least can meet up 1-2 days.....we go ONS hunting then
Old 23-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this is enjoying life leh......me stuck in SGland.....planned to go Bangkok from CNY period to Valentine day.....will try to readjust to see if i can go earlier so at least can meet up 1-2 days.....we go ONS hunting then
Valentine week....am in Jakarta.....with my cewek....hehehehehehe. Let me know of your schedule.....in the meantime, PM you my contact number.
Old 23-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=blursam;2540856]Hi Bro,

i will be in bangkok from 31st Jan till 4th Feb. ANY BRUDDER KNOW wHERE AND hOW TO GO BANYAN TREE?wOULD LIKE TO meet fellow brudder here as i am alone..
Old 23-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
Booked CX at $250, Dates as follows-- 31st march(my birthday) till 4th april

Hi...i will also be celebrating my birthday in BBK.Mine is on 3rd April .

Would you like to meet up together.Pm me.
Old 23-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

Hi Beachboii,

So you going BKK on 31 Jan or 31 Mar or both ? I there from 30 Jan to 6 Feb....wanna meet ?
Old 23-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
dun miss me. i will still be arnd till mid may maximum. if you still want to meet up still can call my thai mobile.
Can I meet you.? Might call you soon....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread