The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 12-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

totally no clue on the looks part from online.. lol guess can only drop by and peak
Old 12-11-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Evol*tion Bea*ty?
Last went 2019. This place not so gd. But I been visiting yearly since years back to assess their QC. Differs as the batches changed. Might be going soon lol
Old 12-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried crystal and have fr on her? From 8xx
Old 13-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho View Post
Anyone tried crystal and have fr on her? From 8xx
Her skill not bad.. Quite friendly.. I just tried her yesterday.. too shiok until today woke up late for work..
Old 13-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingtanghin View Post
Hi bro, I heard about that place from a friend of mine before but he didn’t really tell me the experience and the damage there. Can share more details with me? I haven’t tried any MP before so wanna know more thanks!
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.
can give more details on the 6xx one? cant find on google map leh
Old 14-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

bro u sibei solid. upped u

just to share my insight as well on FS

LXXDA - tried her once pre pre covid, her looks dont gum me but then IF pop GQ is still acceptable one. see u say about the 外貌协会, then i think back no wonder when i nego price with her so easy to nego one. i quite bhb hor but its true . ur buff friend q ups eh can get free

AXXXL - i dont know if we are referring to the same girl but the one i tried b4 is the back got ang kong one. If its the same then this one quite chio. she quite firm on her pricing for me.. cannot nego. was wondering how much was ur GQ for her?

ALXXX - never tried before. is she a newblood? cos i did see new ones q pretty

bro if u dont mind can share with me between AXXXL and ALXXX who will u choose to go back to ah?

Thx for sharing about the 600+, one day will go recce and see see
Old 14-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Thanks bros for sharing. FS by default 68/hr?

Also anybody tried the TCM at 600+? Went to recce and saw one TCM with tuina but it was closed before the indicated closing hour of 9 pm - so not sure if this is the one?
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 15-11-2020, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Next one is 800+

Finally chong pang area

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

wow nice bro. very detailed. upped u. how did you find the 400+ and 600+?
I couldnt find any websites or photos of the girls u mentioned. Please do share!

Also what is gq stand for? not familiar with this
Old 15-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 10
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Also what is gq stand for? not familiar with this[/QUOTE]

GQ mean golden question
Old 15-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Thanks bros for sharing. FS by default 68/hr?

Also anybody tried the TCM at 600+? Went to recce and saw one TCM with tuina but it was closed before the indicated closing hour of 9 pm - so not sure if this is the one?
FS blk 418, if im not wrong is $43/hr
Old 15-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying
Old 15-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

Next one is 800+

Finally chong pang area

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in
[/spoiler]
400+
Tried all 3, in the end settled down on FS and frequent L.
Cons:
1)L to me her face too plastic abit like tiong version Quan yi feng.
2)Not much sensual.
3) Always maintain a Poker face even when you teh her nei nei.
Pros:
1)To me is good privacy at 2nd floor.
2) Big room with shower attached.
3) Good hard massage
3) Cheap! Usually just pay her $66 all in.

800+
Visted often last year, got a young regular vietbu. Managed to 80 all in. Dont know she still there anot.
Btw managed to hook 1 young vietbu selling popiah there too

Chong pang wise.
Also frequent JM Botanique pre covid. From outside it look exactly like hair salon or pedicure shop, but 2nd level is the massage rooms, shared shower in the kitchen area. Mixed of atb and vietbu.50/hr but Precovid time the atb boss start to intro 88 prostate and set monthly target to the ml. My regular always charge me 50, but the atb boss like abit buay song.
Ok, will stop my yishun experience here. Still got afew more in yishun, but not time to describle all.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Anyone tried b4 ru xin? Mind to pm fr? Saw 1 ml n thinking of trying
LOL! Ppl just mentioned only. You cannot read meh??
Old 15-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Went to a spa sometime back... reached at 940 but spa closing at 1030... can only take 45mins massage... kinda rush job as ml was rushing to close by 1030 saying they would b fined if they r caught closing lata den 1030.. we managed to finish by tat time
Be the last customer of the shop only when your ML is very familair with you. She also must have the power to lock the shop and call the shots, not newbie.

Otherwise you will get a rush job or a below par job.
They also want to rush home. Can you imagine your boss ask u to OT when u made hv an appt in SPA? how will u do your work?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1