The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ariesblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEDOKI SPA 25 New Upper Changi Road

Went to Bedoki Spa yesterday and tried Lisa, chose the 1.5 hrs of normal traditional massage, she was not pushy to take up other package, different from some of the massage parlours offering $88 massage for 1hr.

She's from China, looks are average, a little on the mature side.
Massage skills was quite good and on point.
After massage, she began her teasing without asking the GQ.
Once she gets you high and hard enough, then comes the GQ, which is very smart of her (who can say no after all that teasing )

RTM: Yes

Total Damage: $87 + $50
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEDOKI SPA 25 New Upper Changi Road

Massage Report (MR) dated 20 Aug 2024

One of the better spa shop I patronize lately... Things I like about this place is that there are plenty of parking lots nearby, shop is in a relatively discreet corner of a buzzing area.

The spa being new, is generally clean and the equipment are all in working order.

No $88-$89 gimmick, the entry pricing is reasonable and most importantly no hard pushing for more expensive packages.

Booked Lisa this round via her wechat (added her sometime back...) and I must said that I am pleasantly pleased with my choice.

From her wechat pics, Lisa looks a tad big boned but in actual she is quite petite at least to me... She joking said that after coming to Singapore since about 2 months ago, she has lost a few kilo due to the tough life here

From certain angles, she reminds me of the China actress 吴谨言 whom was my favourite since 延禧攻略.

Her massage skill is above average, certainly one of the top 10 in my recent years list, had a good few minutes chat with her before we started the massage proper, perhaps this has break the ice a bit and the whole process went on automatically and naturally.

Ended the two hours session pleasurably, tips her the amount I think she deserved and Lisa accepted it with a beautiful smile

Looking forward to my next visit soon!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1